inTest Corporation (INTT): Price and Financial Metrics
INTT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.39||52-week high||$27.17|
|Prev. close||$13.50||52-week low||$9.71|
|Day high||$13.69||Avg. volume||168,441|
|50-day MA||$13.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.20||Market Cap||162.84M|
INTT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTT POWR Grades
- INTT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.44% of US stocks.
- INTT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- INTT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.46% of US stocks).
INTT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -19.72%, INTEST CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 16.95% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, INTEST CORP is reporting a growth rate of 135.99%; that's higher than 91.52% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that INTT's revenue has grown 21.32% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 77.19% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INTEST CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PLPC, LNN, SHYF, MYSZ, and PLAB.
- Visit INTT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intest.com.
INTT Valuation Summary
- INTT's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 50% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- INTT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 42.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTT.
INTT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -73.35%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -73.63%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 135.19%.
The table below shows INTT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INTT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INTT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.7% of graded US stocks.
- INTT's asset turnover comes in at 1.077 -- ranking 8th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- TT, HURC, and CGNX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INTT.
The table below shows INTT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
inTest Corporation (INTT) Company Bio
inTEST Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets thermal, mechanical, and electrical products for use in the testing of integrated circuits (ICs) worldwide. The company operates through two segments, inTEST Thermal Solutions and inTEST Electromechanical Semiconductor Products. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Mount Laurel, New Jersey.
INTT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTT Latest Social Stream
View Full INTT Social Stream
Latest INTT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTEST CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTT as an investment opportunity.
MT. LAUREL, N.J., November 08, 2023--inTEST Corporation to Webcast Presentation at the Southwest IDEAS Conference
inTEST Corporation (AMEX:INTT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 3, 2023 inTEST Corporation beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.28, expectations were $0.26. Operator: Greetings. Welcome to the inTEST Corporation Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the formal presentation. [Operator Instructions] […]
Q3 2023 inTest Corp Earnings Call
inTest Corporation (INTT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 7.69% and 0.01%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Company's diversified market strategy and product development efforts contribute to strong financial performance
INTT Price Returns