inTest Corporation (INTT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INTT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where INTT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.42% of US stocks.
- INTT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- INTT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
INTT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 267.78%, Intest Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 95.51% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Intest Corp is reporting a growth rate of -782.54%; that's higher than merely 2.74% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Intest Corp comes in at 57.7%, a number that bests 84.05% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Intest Corp are TRVG, MMSI, SSD, PLPC, and LMAT.
- INTT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intest Corp's official web site, go to www.intest.com.
INTT Valuation Summary
- INTT's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 64.15% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- INTT's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, INTT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTT.
INTT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -49.31%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 108.19%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -56.23%.
The table below shows INTT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INTT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INTT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.7% of graded US stocks.
- INTT's asset turnover comes in at 1.077 -- ranking 8th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- TT, HURC, and CGNX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INTT.
The table below shows INTT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INTT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.90||52-week high||$18.00|
|Prev. close||$6.81||52-week low||$6.57|
|Day high||$7.12||Avg. volume||80,833|
|50-day MA||$8.85||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.37||Market Cap||75.93M|
inTest Corporation (INTT) Company Bio
inTEST Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets thermal, mechanical, and electrical products for use in the testing of integrated circuits (ICs) worldwide. The company operates through two segments, inTEST Thermal Solutions and inTEST Electromechanical Semiconductor Products. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Mount Laurel, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
INTT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTT Latest Social Stream
View Full INTT Social Stream
Latest INTT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intest Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTT as an investment opportunity.
MT. LAUREL, N.J., February 22, 2022--inTEST Names Meghan Blount Vice President of Human Resources
MT. LAUREL, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--inTEST (NYSE American: INTT) Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast
inTEST (INTT) opened a new office in Fremont, California to better serve customers through streamlined operations and lower operating costs for its backend semi…
inTEST Invests in New Facilities to Enhance Innovation, Expand Customer Relationships and Streamline Operations
MT. LAUREL, N.J., February 15, 2022--inTEST (NYSE American: INTT) Invests in New Facilities to Enhance Innovation, Expand Customer Relationships and Streamline Operations
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
INTT Price Returns