inTest Corporation (INTT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INTT POWR Grades
- INTT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.39% of US stocks.
- INTT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 130 days.
- INTT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 34.36% of US stocks).
INTT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for INTT is currently 49.16, higher than 90.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Intest Corp is reporting a growth rate of -1,191.63%; that's higher than just 1.48% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, INTT is more volatile than 93.36% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Intest Corp are TTSH, SWBI, CTRN, ONTO, and GES.
- Visit INTT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intest.com.
INTT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, INTT's price/earnings ratio is 45.94% higher, now standing at 57.5.
- INTT's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, INTT's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTT.
INTT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.59||52-week high||$18.00|
|Prev. close||$14.03||52-week low||$3.98|
|Day high||$14.12||Avg. volume||138,896|
|50-day MA||$15.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.70||Market Cap||146.05M|
inTest Corporation (INTT) Company Bio
inTEST Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets thermal, mechanical, and electrical products for use in the testing of integrated circuits (ICs) worldwide. The company operates through two segments, inTEST Thermal Solutions and inTEST Electromechanical Semiconductor Products. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Mount Laurel, New Jersey.
INTT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTT Latest Social Stream
View Full INTT Social Stream
Latest INTT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intest Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTT as an investment opportunity.
inTEST Corporation Announces Availability of 2021 Second Quarter Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast
MT. LAUREL, N.J., July 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- inTEST Corporation (NYSE American: INTT), a global supplier of innovative test and process solutions for use in manufacturing and testing across a wide range of markets, including automotive, defense/aerospace, industrial, medical, semiconductor and telecommunications, today announced that the company will release financial results for the 2021 second quarter on Friday, August 6, 2021 before the market opens. 2021 Second Quarter Conference Call
Ambrell Induction Heating Systems Offer Zero CO2 Emission Solutions MT. LAUREL, N.J., July 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- inTEST Corporation (NYSE American: INTT), a global supplier of innovative test and process solutions for use in manufacturing and testing across a wide range of markets, including automotive, defense/aerospace, industrial, medical, semiconductor and telecommunications, today announced that its Ambrell division has launched an initiative to assist customers with their respective
Aehr Test Systems among tech gainers; Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson and WM Technology among losers
Gainers: Red Cat (RCAT) +19%. Aehr Test Systems (AEHR) +18%. Weidai (WEI) +15%. SkyWater Technology (SKYT) +13%. Alfi (ALF) +7%.Losers: Marin Software (MRIN) -12%. AGM Group (AGMH) -12%. Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERIC) -10%. WM Technology (MAPS) -9%. inTEST (INTT) -9%....
Does inTest Corporation (INTT) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
No summary available.
INTT Price Returns