inTest Corporation (INTT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INTT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where INTT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.65% of US stocks.
- INTT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- INTT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 40.52% of US stocks).
INTT Stock Summary
- INTT has a market capitalization of $155,974,728 -- more than approximately merely 23.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 248.57%, INTEST CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 94.06% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for INTEST CORP comes in at 37.97%, a number that bests 78.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INTEST CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be SHYF, FOXF, OFIX, WTT, and RWLK.
- Visit INTT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intest.com.
INTT Valuation Summary
- INTT's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 51.85% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- INTT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 40.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTT.
INTT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -73.63%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 150%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -38.82%.
The table below shows INTT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INTT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INTT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.7% of graded US stocks.
- INTT's asset turnover comes in at 1.077 -- ranking 8th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- TT, HURC, and CGNX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INTT.
The table below shows INTT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INTT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.07||52-week high||$14.40|
|Prev. close||$14.15||52-week low||$6.07|
|Day high||$14.37||Avg. volume||52,604|
|50-day MA||$11.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.90||Market Cap||155.05M|
inTest Corporation (INTT) Company Bio
inTEST Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets thermal, mechanical, and electrical products for use in the testing of integrated circuits (ICs) worldwide. The company operates through two segments, inTEST Thermal Solutions and inTEST Electromechanical Semiconductor Products. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Mount Laurel, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
INTT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTT Latest Social Stream
View Full INTT Social Stream
Latest INTT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTEST CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTT as an investment opportunity.
inTest Corporation (INTT) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
inTEST Corporation (INTT) is a $116-million cap semiconductor equipment company that has been inconsistently growing with a CAGR of 14.1% over the past 10 years:
The following slide deck was published by inTEST Corporation in conjunction with this event.
MT. LAUREL, N.J., November 21, 2022--inTEST Corporation (NYSE American: INTT), a global supplier of innovative test and process solutions for use in manufacturing and testing in key target markets which include automotive, defense/aerospace, industrial, life sciences, security, and semiconductor ("semi"), today announced that Nick Grant, President & CEO, and Duncan Gilmour, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the 11th Annual NYC Summit, being held Tuesday, December 13th at Mastro’s New
inTEST Corporation Adds Cloud Monitoring to Biomedical Freezers and Secures New Distribution Agreement
MT. LAUREL, N.J., November 10, 2022--inTEST Corporation (NYSE American: INTT), a global supplier of innovative test and process solutions for use in manufacturing and testing in key target markets which include automotive, defense/aerospace, industrial, life sciences, security, and semiconductor, announced that its Environmental Technologies Division has partnered with Traceable, an Antylia Scientific Company ("Antylia Scientific"), whereas inTEST’s Ultra-Low Temperature (ULT) biomedical freezer
INTT Price Returns