inTest Corporation (INTT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INTT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where INTT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.85% of US stocks.
- INTT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 40 weeks.
- INTT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
INTT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $113,219,211, Intest Corp has a greater market value than just 14.8% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1, Intest Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 5.37% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Intest Corp is reporting a growth rate of 2,319.4%; that's higher than 98.94% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Intest Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ITMR, ASTE, BC, ELSE, and ITRN.
- INTT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intest Corp's official web site, go to www.intest.com.
INTT Valuation Summary
- INTT's price/sales ratio is 1.9; this is 64.15% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- INTT's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, INTT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 15.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTT.
INTT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -123.07%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 308.61%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -24.71%.
The table below shows INTT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INTT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INTT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.84% of graded US stocks.
- INTT's asset turnover comes in at 1.077 -- ranking 8th of 75 Measuring and Control Equipment stocks.
- CGNX, DHR, and HURC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INTT.
The table below shows INTT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INTT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.47||52-week high||$18.00|
|Prev. close||$10.50||52-week low||$4.03|
|Day high||$10.66||Avg. volume||123,494|
|50-day MA||$12.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.88||Market Cap||112.90M|
inTest Corporation (INTT) Company Bio
inTEST Corporation designs, manufactures, and markets thermal, mechanical, and electrical products for use in the testing of integrated circuits (ICs) worldwide. The company operates through two segments, inTEST Thermal Solutions and inTEST Electromechanical Semiconductor Products. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Mount Laurel, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
INTT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTT Latest Social Stream
View Full INTT Social Stream
Latest INTT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intest Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTT as an investment opportunity.
MT. LAUREL, N.J., October 18, 2021--inTEST (NYSE American: INTT) Increases Financial Flexibility with Expanded Credit Agreement
MT. LAUREL, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--inTEST (NYSE American: INTT) Enters Medical Cold Chain Market through Acquisition of Assets of Z-Sciences Corp.
MT. LAUREL, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--inTEST (NYSE American: INTT) Names Richard Rogoff Vice President of Corporate Development
MT. LAUREL, N.J., Sept. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- inTEST Corporation (NYSE American: INTT), a global supplier of innovative test and process solutions for use in manufacturing and testing across a wide range of markets, including automotive, defense/aerospace, industrial, medical, semiconductor and telecommunications, today announced that the Company is scheduled to participate in the following investor conferences: (i) 2021 Colliers Virtual Institutional Investor Conference, and (ii) Lake St
Only industry conference focusing on all aspects of semiconductor wafer and die level probe testingMT. LAUREL, N.J., Aug. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- inTEST Corporation (NYSE American: INTT), a global supplier of innovative test and process solutions for use in manufacturing and testing across a wide range of markets, including automotive, defense/aerospace, industrial, medical, semiconductor and telecommunications, announced today that its Electrical and Mechanical Solutions segment (EMS) will
INTT Price Returns