Intuit Inc. (INTU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INTU POWR Grades
- INTU scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INTU is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- INTU's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 21.66% of US stocks).
INTU Stock Summary
- INTU has a higher market value than 98.06% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $112,903,898,165.
- INTU's current price/earnings ratio is 60.12, which is higher than 90.61% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 207.99%, INTUIT INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.18% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INTU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ISRG, PYPL, ABNB, ADBE, and ATVI.
- INTU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INTUIT INC's official web site, go to www.intuit.com.
INTU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, INTU's EV/EBIT ratio is 148.44% higher, now standing at 47.7.
- Over the past 243 months, INTU's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTU.
INTU Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 149.7%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 104.09%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.63%.
The table below shows INTU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INTU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INTU has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.18% of graded US stocks.
- INTU's asset turnover comes in at 0.693 -- ranking 225th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- HPTO, GRPN, and VVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INTU.
The table below shows INTU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INTU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$412.55||52-week high||$579.96|
|Prev. close||$401.90||52-week low||$339.36|
|Day high||$413.22||Avg. volume||1,407,018|
|50-day MA||$393.93||Dividend yield||0.78%|
|200-day MA||$410.25||Market Cap||115.90B|
Intuit Inc. (INTU) Company Bio
Intuit Inc. is an American business that specializes in financial software. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and the CEO is Sasan Goodarzi. As of 2019, more than 95% of its revenues and earnings come from its activities within the United States. Intuit's products include the tax preparation application TurboTax, personal finance app Mint and the small business accounting program QuickBooks. Intuit has lobbied extensively against the IRS providing taxpayers with free pre-filled forms, as is the norm in other developed countries. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
INTU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTU Latest Social Stream
View Full INTU Social Stream
Latest INTU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTUIT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTU as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, January 25, 2023--TurboTax, from Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU), the global financial technology platform that makes TurboTax, Credit Karma, QuickBooks and Mailchimp, releases the TurboTax Tax Trends Report, providing a retrospective look at how finances are evolving in America from 2020 through 2021 tax filing years.
While innovators suffered significantly last year, the subsequent discounts makes tech stocks to own in 2023 quite attractive.
SoFi stock has been absolutely crushed over the past year.
SVB Leerink raised the price target for BeiGene, Ltd. (NASDAQ: BGNE ) from $236 to $300. SVB Leerink analyst Andrew Berens maintained an Outperform rating. BeiGene shares rose 2% to $279.90 in pre-market trading. Raymond James cut the price target for Wintrust Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: WTFC ) from $118 to $110. Raymond James analyst David Long maintained a Strong Buy rating. Wintrust Financial shares gained 2.4% to close at $84.77 on Thursday. Keybanc cut the price target for Bill.com Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: BILL ) from $175 to $125. Keybanc analyst Josh Beck maintained an Overweight rating on the stock. Bill.com shares fell 3.7% to close at $99.72 on Thursday. Keybanc raised the price target for Intuit Inc. (NASDAQ: INTU ) from $425 to … Full story available on Benzinga.com
After years of enjoying market-beating returns, tech investors saw the Nasdaq plunge 33% in 2022, significantly underperforming the S&P 500 and the Dow Jones Industrial Average. If the volatility of 2022 has led you to reassess your investments, you may want to take a look at Accenture (NYSE: ACN) and Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU). After all, these stocks have a history of outperforming the S&P 500 -- and with less volatility than the typical tech stock.
INTU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|