Intuit Inc. (INTU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INTU POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where INTU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INTU is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- INTU ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
INTU Stock Summary
- INTUIT INC's market capitalization of $109,173,841,534 is ahead of 98.47% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3,594.72, INTUIT INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 99.29% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 208.86%, INTUIT INC's debt growth rate surpasses 93.4% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INTUIT INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ADBE, PYPL, IBM, NFLX, and RTX.
- Visit INTU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intuit.com.
INTU Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, INTU's EV/EBIT ratio is 150.14% higher, now standing at 43.4.
- Over the past 243 months, INTU's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTU.
INTU Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 43.93%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 11.6%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 43.93%.
The table below shows INTU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INTU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INTU has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.18% of graded US stocks.
- INTU's asset turnover comes in at 0.693 -- ranking 225th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- HPTO, GRPN, and VVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INTU.
The table below shows INTU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INTU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$413.58||52-week high||$716.86|
|Prev. close||$412.01||52-week low||$339.36|
|Day high||$417.44||Avg. volume||1,819,426|
|50-day MA||$439.81||Dividend yield||0.66%|
|200-day MA||$460.09||Market Cap||116.58B|
Intuit Inc. (INTU) Company Bio
Intuit Inc. is an American business that specializes in financial software. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and the CEO is Sasan Goodarzi. As of 2019, more than 95% of its revenues and earnings come from its activities within the United States. Intuit's products include the tax preparation application TurboTax, personal finance app Mint and the small business accounting program QuickBooks. Intuit has lobbied extensively against the IRS providing taxpayers with free pre-filled forms, as is the norm in other developed countries. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
INTU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTU Latest Social Stream
View Full INTU Social Stream
Latest INTU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTUIT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTU as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in Intuit Inc. ( NASDAQ:INTU ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. The group...
Companies in the Technology sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Intuit (INTU – Research Report), Micron (MU – Research Report) and Thomson Reuters (TRI – Research Report). Intuit (INTU) Goldman Sachs analyst Kash Rangan reiterated a Buy rating on Intuit yesterday and set a price target of $615.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $387.04, close to its 52-week low of $339.36. According to TipRanks.com, Rangan is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 7.2% and a 49.9% success rate. Gerra covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Sequans Communications S A, Rockley Photonics Holdings, and Advanced Micro Devices.
The S&P 500 has been in a bear market since June 13. Smart investors know that every bear market has ended with the same result -- a recovery rally. For instance, the bear market in 1949 reached its lowest level on June 13.
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Intuit (INTU). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., September 29, 2022--Intuit Inc. (Nasdaq: INTU) the global financial technology platform that makes TurboTax, Credit Karma, QuickBooks, and Mailchimp, reaffirmed its financial guidance for the first quarter and full fiscal year 2023 in conjunction with its Investor Day, being held today at the company's Mountain View, CA, headquarters. The meeting begins at 8:00 a.m. PT. The company's fiscal year runs from August 1 to July 31.
INTU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|