Intuit Inc. (INTU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INTU POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where INTU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INTU is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- INTU's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 10.94% of US stocks).
INTU Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $128,625,869,099, Intuit Inc has a greater market value than 98.03% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Intuit Inc is higher than 89.05% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 291.19%, Intuit Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.43% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Intuit Inc are AMAT, BLK, SNY, MMM, and TGT.
- INTU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intuit Inc's official web site, go to www.intuit.com.
INTU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$473.40||52-week high||$478.49|
|Prev. close||$474.73||52-week low||$280.99|
|Day high||$478.49||Avg. volume||1,350,184|
|50-day MA||$428.69||Dividend yield||0.5%|
|200-day MA||$379.07||Market Cap||129.36B|
Intuit Inc. (INTU) Company Bio
Intuit, Inc. engages in the provision of business and financial management solutions. It operates through the following segments: Small Business and Self-Employed; Consumer; and Strategic Partner. The Small Business and Self-Employed segment offers QuickBooks financial and business management online services and desktop software, payroll solutions, payment processing solutions, and financing for small businesses. The Consumer segment includes do-it-yourself and assisted TurboTax income tax preparation products and services. The Strategic Partner segment comprises professional tax offerings, which include Lacerte, ProSeries, ProFile, and ProConnect Tax Online among professional accountants. The company was founded by Scott D. Cook and Thomas A. Proulx in March 1983 and is headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
INTU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Intuit Inc. To summarize, we found that Intuit Inc ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 76.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for INTU, they are:
- As a business, INTU is generating more cash flow than 89.77% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 2% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 11.27% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- INTU's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 52.89% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
INTU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTU Latest Social Stream
View Full INTU Social Stream
Latest INTU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intuit Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTU as an investment opportunity.
TORONTO, Jun 17, 2021--Intuit named a Best B2B Brand in Canada. New research from The Globe and Mail surveyed Canadian executives on business-to-business service providers.
Coalition of Leading Small Business Providers Forms "Launchpad America" to Help Entrepreneurs, Startups Succeed as Nation Emerges from Pandemic
DALLAS, Jun 16, 2021--A consortium of industry leaders including America’s Small Business Development Center (SBDC), GoSmallBiz.com, Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU), Lendio, Mastercard (NYSE: MA), Roll by ADP, Thryv (NASDAQ: THRY), and YouMail have teamed up to create "Launchpad America" - a unique initiative aimed to equip entrepreneurs with the necessary resources and mentorship needed to start and grow new businesses. The group is proud to encourage entrepreneurship in the post-pandemic environment.
If you want to know who really controls Intuit Inc. ( NASDAQ:INTU ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
Intuit reported impressive year-over-year growth for its QuickBooks service
Consumer Goods (CPG) Marketing Software Market Major Technology Giants in Buzz Again | Intuit, NetSuite, Epicor, Atlassian
2020-2029 Report on Global Consumer Goods (CPG) Marketing Software Market by Player, Region, Type, Application and Sales Channel is latest research study released by HTF MI evaluating the market risk 
INTU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|