Intuit Inc. (INTU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INTU POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where INTU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.03% of US stocks.
- INTU's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- INTU's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 24.46% of US stocks).
INTU Stock Summary
- Intuit Inc's market capitalization of $157,675,087,047 is ahead of 98.49% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 453.47, Intuit Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.08% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Intuit Inc is higher than 90.29% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INTU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SHOP, SQ, ISRG, BA, and RTX.
- INTU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intuit Inc's official web site, go to www.intuit.com.
INTU Valuation Summary
- INTU's EV/EBIT ratio is 57.4; this is 77.98% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- INTU's price/earnings ratio has moved up 1758.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, INTU's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 89.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTU.
INTU Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 29.43%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 40.7%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 124.87%.
The table below shows INTU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INTU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INTU has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.03% of graded US stocks.
- INTU's asset turnover comes in at 0.693 -- ranking 219th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- HPTO, GRPN, and VVI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INTU.
The table below shows INTU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INTU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$548.36||52-week high||$582.96|
|Prev. close||$567.01||52-week low||$312.05|
|Day high||$562.78||Avg. volume||1,239,413|
|50-day MA||$547.64||Dividend yield||0.42%|
|200-day MA||$447.31||Market Cap||149.75B|
Intuit Inc. (INTU) Company Bio
Intuit Inc. is an American business that specializes in financial software. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California, and the CEO is Sasan Goodarzi. As of 2019, more than 95% of its revenues and earnings come from its activities within the United States. Intuit's products include the tax preparation application TurboTax, personal finance app Mint and the small business accounting program QuickBooks. Intuit has lobbied extensively against the IRS providing taxpayers with free pre-filled forms, as is the norm in other developed countries. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
INTU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTU Latest Social Stream
View Full INTU Social Stream
Latest INTU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intuit Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTU as an investment opportunity.
Article thesis Intuit (INTU), the tax preparation software-provider, has an impressive ecosystem, and its ability to generate growth for long periods of time is remarkable. Unfortunately for potential investors, Intuit has broken above a reasonable valuation range, and now appears overvalued, both on a relative and absolute basis. Reasons for...
In the latest trading session, Intuit (INTU) closed at $577.92, marking a +0.1% move from the previous day.
For the 2nd Consecutive Year, Liquipel Appears on the Inc. 5000, With Revenue Growth of 207 percent!
IRVINE, Calif., Sept. 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Inc. magazine today revealed that Liquipel is on its annual Inc. 5000 list, the most prestigious ranking of the nations fastest-growing private companies. The list represents a unique look at the most successful companies within the American economys most dynamic segmentits independent small businesses. Intuit, Zappos, Under Armour, Microsoft, Patagonia, and many other well-known names gained their first national exposure as honorees on the Inc. 5000.
Intuit (INTU) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Saurabh Saxena is the Intuit India site leader and Vice President, Product Development for the Small Business & Self Employed Group (SBSEG). Having been with Intuit for over 13 years, Saurabh is one of Intuits home-grown success stories from Staff Software Engineer to today leading a team of over 1000 employees who deliver key innovations
INTU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|