Intrusion Inc. (INTZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INTZ POWR Grades
- INTZ scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 25.71% of US stocks.
- INTZ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- INTZ ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
INTZ Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.19, Intrusion Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 1.28% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Intrusion Inc is reporting a growth rate of -2,524.61%; that's higher than just 0.71% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Intrusion Inc's share price is greater than that of 99.01% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INTZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EVOL, BCOV, RNLX, ICAD, and MDRX.
- INTZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intrusion Inc's official web site, go to www.intrusion.com.
INTZ Valuation Summary
- INTZ's price/earnings ratio is -5.5; this is 114.1% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- INTZ's price/sales ratio has moved up 9.6 over the prior 243 months.
- INTZ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 4.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTZ.
INTZ Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 155.05%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 820.93%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 69.26%.
The table below shows INTZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INTZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INTZ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.01% of graded US stocks.
- INTZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.505 -- ranking 61st of 83 Computers stocks.
- TACT, GDDY, and FFIV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INTZ.
The table below shows INTZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INTZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.81||52-week high||$29.90|
|Prev. close||$3.81||52-week low||$3.33|
|Day high||$3.96||Avg. volume||752,501|
|50-day MA||$4.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.58||Market Cap||67.15M|
Intrusion Inc. (INTZ) Company Bio
Intrusion Inc. develops, markets, and supports entity identification, high speed data mining, cybercrime and advanced persistent threat detection, regulated information compliance, and data privacy protection products in the United States. Its product portfolio comprises TraceCop, which includes a database of worldwide IP addresses that aid in the identification and location of individuals involved in cybercrime, and analysis software and a GUI interface to assist analysts in locating cybercriminals and other bad guys; and Savant, a high-speed network data mining product that organizes the data into networks of relationships and associations. The company also offers Compliance Commander for regulated information and data privacy protection. In addition, it resells third-party products, such as computers and servers for the implementation of its software into customer networks, as well as provides installation and threat data interpretation services. The company's customers primarily include the United States federal government and local government entities, banks, credit unions, other financial institutions, hospitals and other healthcare providers, and other customers. Intrusion Inc. markets and distributes its products through a direct sales force to end-users, distributors, system integrators, managed service providers, and value-added resellers. The company was formerly known as Intrusion.com, Inc. and changed its name to Intrusion Inc. in November 2001. Intrusion Inc. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Richardson, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
INTZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTZ Latest Social Stream
View Full INTZ Social Stream
Latest INTZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intrusion Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTZ as an investment opportunity.
Some Intrusion Inc. ( NASDAQ:INTZ ) shareholders are probably rather concerned to see the share price fall 61% over the...
INTRUSION Announces Global Component Manufacturing Giant, Lippert Components, Accelerates its INTRUSION Shield Deployment
INTRUSION Shield has performed as promised to trigger an accelerated rolloutPLANO, Texas, Oct. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- INTRUSION, Inc. (NASDAQ: INTZ), a leading provider of cyber-attack prevention solutions including those stemming from Zero-Day and malware free exploits, announced today that leading supplier to the RV industry Lippert Components (Lippert) has accelerated its deployment of INTRUSION Shield to protect against cyberattacks. Virtually every day a new headline emerges reflectin
ORLANDO, Fla., Sept. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At GSX 2021, to be held in the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida at noon today on “Stage X”, INTRUSION Chief Evangelist Gary Davis is delivering the keynote presentation titled, “Winning the War on Cybercrime with Zero Trust.” Zero Trust continues to dominate the headlines as an effective way to address today’s contemporary attacks including those stemming Zero Day and malware free exploits. With Zero Trust, everything, and ever
MANU, GRFS, IMCC, and INTZ have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on September 22, 2021
Malayalam actor Jayasurya''s 100th project launched this week. He takes his Instagram to reveal the trailer.
INTZ Price Returns