Intrusion Inc. (INTZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INTZ POWR Grades
- INTZ scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 36.74% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INTZ is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- INTZ's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 0.53% of US stocks).
INTZ Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 88.52%, Intrusion Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.42% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, INTZ has reported earnings growth of -424.54%, putting it ahead of only 4.85% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Intrusion Inc comes in at -45.5%, a number that bests merely 7.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INTZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EPM, DOGZ, YCBD, PUMP, and KVHI.
- INTZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intrusion Inc's official web site, go to www.intrusion.com.
INTZ Valuation Summary
- INTZ's price/sales ratio is 22.4; this is 322.64% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- INTZ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, INTZ's price/sales ratio has gone up 19.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTZ.
INTZ Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 595.86%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 260%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -45.5%.
The table below shows INTZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INTZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.54||52-week high||$29.90|
|Prev. close||$4.47||52-week low||$3.33|
|Day high||$4.74||Avg. volume||954,583|
|50-day MA||$12.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.57||Market Cap||79.99M|
Intrusion Inc. (INTZ) Company Bio
Intrusion Inc. develops, markets, and supports entity identification, high speed data mining, cybercrime and advanced persistent threat detection, regulated information compliance, and data privacy protection products in the United States. Its product portfolio comprises TraceCop, which includes a database of worldwide IP addresses that aid in the identification and location of individuals involved in cybercrime, and analysis software and a GUI interface to assist analysts in locating cybercriminals and other bad guys; and Savant, a high-speed network data mining product that organizes the data into networks of relationships and associations. The company also offers Compliance Commander for regulated information and data privacy protection. In addition, it resells third-party products, such as computers and servers for the implementation of its software into customer networks, as well as provides installation and threat data interpretation services. The company's customers primarily include the United States federal government and local government entities, banks, credit unions, other financial institutions, hospitals and other healthcare providers, and other customers. Intrusion Inc. markets and distributes its products through a direct sales force to end-users, distributors, system integrators, managed service providers, and value-added resellers. The company was formerly known as Intrusion.com, Inc. and changed its name to Intrusion Inc. in November 2001. Intrusion Inc. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Richardson, Texas.
INTZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTZ Latest Social Stream
View Full INTZ Social Stream
Latest INTZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intrusion Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTZ as an investment opportunity.
INTRUSION down 12% premarket after announces strategic actions, Q2 prelim numbers & CEO Jack Blount departs company
INTRUSION (INTZ) reports preliminary revenue for Q2 to be within a range of $1.9 million and $2.0 million vs. consensus of $4.30M.The company said, "Since INTRUSION believes that additional capital may be required to achieve profitability, it has engaged an investment banking firm to evaluate various funding sources, and also potentially constructive longer-term...
PLANO, Texas, July 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- INTRUSION, Inc. (Nasdaq:INTZ) today announced preliminary revenue for the second quarter of 2021, which is expected to be within a range of $1.9 million and $2.0 million. Also, since INTRUSION believes that additional capital may be required to achieve profitability, it has engaged an investment banking firm to evaluate various funding sources, and also potentially constructive longer-term strategic options that might help INTRUSION grow, achieve its operating objectives and maximize shareholder value.
Investors need to pay close attention to Intrusion (INTZ) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. Announces Investigations of Athenex, Inc. (NasdaqGS:ATNX), Canoo, Inc. (NasdaqGS: GOEV), Ebix, Inc. (NasdaqGS: EBIX), and Intrusion, Inc. (NasdaqCM: INTZ)
NEW YORK, June 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Athenex, Inc. (NasdaqGS: ATNX) Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. announces that a class action complaint was filed against ATNX alleging ATNX made false and/or misleading statements and/or failed to disclose that: (i) the data included in the Oral Paclitaxel plus Encequidar NDA presented a safety risk to patients in terms of an increase in neutropenia-related sequalae; (ii) the uncertainty over the results of the primary endpoint of objective response rate (ORR)
INTZ Price Returns