Intrusion Inc. (INTZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INTZ Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for INTZ is -14.29 -- better than only 1.35% of US stocks.
- INTZ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.11% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 238.43%, INTRUSION INC's debt growth rate surpasses 94.09% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTRUSION INC are QMCO, RIGL, PLTK, AVID, and DESP.
- INTZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INTRUSION INC's official web site, go to www.intrusion.com.
INTZ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, INTZ's price/sales ratio is 32% higher, now standing at 3.3.
- Over the past 243 months, INTZ's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INTZ.
INTZ Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -560.38%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 99.14%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 487.66%.
The table below shows INTZ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INTZ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INTZ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.81% of graded US stocks.
- INTZ's asset turnover comes in at 0.505 -- ranking 61st of 83 Computers stocks.
- TACT, GDDY, and ATEN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INTZ.
The table below shows INTZ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INTZ Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of INTZ, see our INTZ price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$4.88||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
INTZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INTZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.15||52-week high||$5.77|
|Prev. close||$1.16||52-week low||$1.11|
|Day high||$1.20||Avg. volume||33,889|
|50-day MA||$2.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.56||Market Cap||22.66M|
Intrusion Inc. (INTZ) Company Bio
Intrusion Inc. develops, markets, and supports entity identification, high speed data mining, cybercrime and advanced persistent threat detection, regulated information compliance, and data privacy protection products in the United States. Its product portfolio comprises TraceCop, which includes a database of worldwide IP addresses that aid in the identification and location of individuals involved in cybercrime, and analysis software and a GUI interface to assist analysts in locating cybercriminals and other bad guys; and Savant, a high-speed network data mining product that organizes the data into networks of relationships and associations. The company also offers Compliance Commander for regulated information and data privacy protection. In addition, it resells third-party products, such as computers and servers for the implementation of its software into customer networks, as well as provides installation and threat data interpretation services. The company's customers primarily include the United States federal government and local government entities, banks, credit unions, other financial institutions, hospitals and other healthcare providers, and other customers. Intrusion Inc. markets and distributes its products through a direct sales force to end-users, distributors, system integrators, managed service providers, and value-added resellers. The company was formerly known as Intrusion.com, Inc. and changed its name to Intrusion Inc. in November 2001. Intrusion Inc. was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Richardson, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
INTZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INTZ Latest Social Stream
View Full INTZ Social Stream
Latest INTZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTRUSION INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INTZ as an investment opportunity.
Intrusion Partners with NetFoundry to Support the U.S. Federal Government’s Zero Trust Cybersecurity Standards
Intrusion, Inc. (NASDAQ:INTZ)announced its partnership with NetFoundry, creator of the world's most used open source zero trust networking platform, to build a leading Zero Trust Network Access Solution.
Intrusion Inc. (NASDAQ:INTZ) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Intrusion Inc. (NASDAQ:INTZ) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 6, 2023 Operator: Welcome to Intrusion Inc.’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Conference Call and Webcast. At this time, all participant lines are in a listen-only mode. Please note, this conference is being recorded. An audio replay of the conference call will be available […]
Q4 2022 Intrusion Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Intrusion Inc Earnings Call
Intrusion Inc. (INTZ) Reports Q4 Loss, Misses Revenue Estimates
Intrusion Inc. (INTZ) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -19.05% and 37.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Intrusion, Inc. Announces a Reseller Agreement with Netgate
Intrusion Inc. (NASDAQ:INTZ), a leader in cyberattack prevention solutions, announced today a reseller agreement with Netgate® - the provider of pfSense® Plus family of firewall products.
INTZ Price Returns
Continue Researching INTZWant to do more research on Intrusion Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Intrusion Inc (INTZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Intrusion Inc (INTZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Intrusion Inc (INTZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...