Innoviva, Inc. (INVA): Price and Financial Metrics
INVA Stock Summary
- INVA's current price/earnings ratio is 5.44, which is higher than just 3.84% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for INVA is currently 4, higher than just 15.19% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For INVA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.71% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Innoviva Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ORA, SCI, NXRT, MAA, and TDG.
- INVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Innoviva Inc's official web site, go to www.inva.com.
INVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.43||52-week high||$15.62|
|Prev. close||$11.62||52-week low||$7.58|
|Day high||$11.78||Avg. volume||558,450|
|50-day MA||$12.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.23||Market Cap||1.16B|
Innoviva, Inc. (INVA) Company Bio
Innoviva is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company develops small molecule medicines for respiratory disease, bacterial infections, and gastrointestinal disorders. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
INVA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Innoviva Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Innoviva Inc ranked in the 79th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 327%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Innoviva Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 15.89; that's higher than 75.67% of US stocks in the Healthcare sector that have positive free cash flow.
- Innoviva Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 12.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
- INVA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than merely 12.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
INVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INVA Latest Social Stream
View Full INVA Social Stream
Latest INVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Innoviva Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INVA as an investment opportunity.
In the seven months or so since I put out my cautious piece on Innoviva Inc. (INVA), the shares are down about 13% against a gain of ~24% for the S&P 500. Given that much has happened since then, and given that a stock that's trading at $11.75 is definitionally...
BURLINGAME, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Innoviva, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVA) (the Company) today reported financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020. Gross royalty revenues of $93.9 million from Glaxo Group Limited (“GSK”) for the fourth quarter of 2020 included royalties of $55.9 million from global net sales of RELVAR®/BREO® ELLIPTA®, royalties of $13.1 million from global net sales of ANORO® ELLIPTA® and royalties of $24.9 million from global net sales of TRELEGY® ELLIPTA®. In
Armata Pharmaceuticals Announces $20 Million Investment to Support Advancement of the Company's Bacteriophage Development Programs
Armata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE American: ARMP) ("Armata" or the "Company"), a biotechnology company focused on pathogen-specific bacteriophage therapeutics for antibiotic-resistant and difficult-to-treat bacterial infections, today announced that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement to sell Armata common stock and warrant securities to Innoviva Strategic Opportunities LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Innoviva, Inc. (Nasdaq: INVA) (collectively, "Innoviva"), Armata's largest shareholder. The gross proceeds to the Company from the transaction are expected to be approximately $20 million, before deducting the advisor's fee and other estimated offering expenses payable by the Company.
In the latest trading session, Innoviva (INVA) closed at $12.51, marking a +1.71% move from the previous day.
Should Value Investors Buy Innoviva (INVA) Stock? | UK Stocks, Forex, Commodities, Crypto, Live Market News- Daily Forex News
INVA Price Returns
Continue Researching INVAWant to do more research on Innoviva Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!