Innoviva, Inc. (INVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INVA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where INVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.02% of US stocks.
- INVA's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- INVA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.55% of US stocks).
INVA Stock Summary
- INVA's current price/earnings ratio is 5.15, which is higher than only 7% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Innoviva Inc is higher than it is for about 96.88% of US stocks.
- Innoviva Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 28.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.31% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TRN, PBF, ORA, LXU, and VGR.
- Visit INVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inva.com.
INVA Valuation Summary
- INVA's price/earnings ratio is 4; this is 89.04% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 206 months, INVA's price/sales ratio has gone down 124.5.
- Over the past 206 months, INVA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INVA.
INVA Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1197%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 299.43%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 20.78%.
The table below shows INVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INVA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.13% of graded US stocks.
- INVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.398 -- ranking 118th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LUMO, RETA, and SUPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INVA.
The table below shows INVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.46||52-week high||$20.71|
|Prev. close||$16.35||52-week low||$12.14|
|Day high||$16.08||Avg. volume||1,115,780|
|50-day MA||$17.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.12||Market Cap||1.08B|
Innoviva, Inc. (INVA) Company Bio
Innoviva is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company develops small molecule medicines for respiratory disease, bacterial infections, and gastrointestinal disorders. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INVA Latest Social Stream
View Full INVA Social Stream
Latest INVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Innoviva Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INVA as an investment opportunity.
Innoviva (INVA) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Here is how Innoviva (INVA) and Phibro Animal Health (PAHC) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Those who know me best know that my personality can be described as a blend of various odious traits that come to the fore at different times. On the one hand, I'm cowardly and am an inveterate braggart. On the other hand, I'm very lazy. These are in some conflict...
Are Strong Financial Prospects The Force That Is Driving The Momentum In Innoviva, Inc.'s NASDAQ:INVA) Stock?
Innoviva's (NASDAQ:INVA) stock is up by a considerable 17% over the past week. Since the market usually pay for a...
Gainers: Dermata Therapeutics DRMA +35%. Innoviva (INVA) +11%. Mainz Biomed (MYNZ) +9%. Regional Health Properties RHE +9%. Envista Holdings (NVST) +8%.Losers: InfuSystem
INVA Price Returns