Innoviva, Inc. (INVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INVA POWR Grades
- INVA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 94% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INVA is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- INVA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
INVA Stock Summary
- INVA's current price/earnings ratio is 4.32, which is higher than just 4.36% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Innoviva Inc is higher than it is for about 96.37% of US stocks.
- Innoviva Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 34.44%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Innoviva Inc are TRN, HTGC, NOVA, CSV, and SPR.
- Visit INVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.inva.com.
INVA Valuation Summary
- INVA's price/earnings ratio is 4; this is 89.04% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 206 months, INVA's price/sales ratio has gone down 124.5.
- Over the past 206 months, INVA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INVA.
INVA Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 131.91%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -3.17%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 270.36%.
The table below shows INVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INVA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.86% of graded US stocks.
- INVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.385 -- ranking 121st of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AERI, ACOR, and CALA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INVA.
The table below shows INVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.59||52-week high||$16.73|
|Prev. close||$16.18||52-week low||$9.21|
|Day high||$16.64||Avg. volume||649,728|
|50-day MA||$15.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.05||Market Cap||1.15B|
Innoviva, Inc. (INVA) Company Bio
Innoviva is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company develops small molecule medicines for respiratory disease, bacterial infections, and gastrointestinal disorders. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INVA Latest Social Stream
View Full INVA Social Stream
Latest INVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Innoviva Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INVA as an investment opportunity.
BURLINGAME, Calif., July 28, 2021--Innoviva, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVA) ("Innoviva" and "the Company") today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly. The...
Armata Pharmaceuticals Announces Closing of Second and Final Tranche of $20 Million Private Placement with Innoviva
Armata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE American: ARMP) ("Armata" or the "Company"), a biotechnology company focused on pathogen-specific bacteriophage therapeutics for antibiotic-resistant and difficult-to-treat bacterial infections, today announced that, following a vote in favor of the transaction by the Armata shareholders, the Company has completed the closing of the second and final tranche of the Company's $20 million private placement of its common stock with Innoviva Strategic Opportunities LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Innoviva, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVA) (together, "Innoviva"). In connection with the second closing, Armata issued 4,285,935 common shares and 4,285,935 warrants with an exercise price of $3.25 per share, at a per unit price of $3.25 per unit, in exchange for gross proce...
Innoviva (INVA) could be a stock to avoid from a technical perspective, as the firm is seeing unfavorable trends on the moving average crossover front.
Innoviva, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:INVA) Stock Has Been Sliding But Fundamentals Look Strong: Is The Market Wrong?
Innoviva (NASDAQ:INVA) has had a rough month with its share price down 11%. But if you pay close attention, you might...
INVA Price Returns