Innoviva, Inc. (INVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INVA POWR Grades
- INVA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.84% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INVA is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- INVA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
INVA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 3.02, INNOVIVA INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 3.94% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of INNOVIVA INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For INVA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.35% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INNOVIVA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CRK, EQT, CPG, WPM, and PXS.
- INVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INNOVIVA INC's official web site, go to www.inva.com.
INVA Valuation Summary
- INVA's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 54.9% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 223 months, INVA's price/sales ratio has gone down 125.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INVA.
INVA Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -25.91%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -38.41%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 120.25%.
The table below shows INVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INVA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 77.13% of graded US stocks.
- INVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.398 -- ranking 118th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LUMO, RETA, and SUPN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INVA.
The table below shows INVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.96||52-week high||$20.71|
|Prev. close||$12.75||52-week low||$11.56|
|Day high||$13.02||Avg. volume||605,359|
|50-day MA||$13.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.97||Market Cap||904.39M|
Innoviva, Inc. (INVA) Company Bio
Innoviva is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company develops small molecule medicines for respiratory disease, bacterial infections, and gastrointestinal disorders. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
INVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INVA Latest Social Stream
View Full INVA Social Stream
Latest INVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INNOVIVA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INVA as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 12 most undervalued pharma stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Most Undervalued Pharma Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. Fitch Ratings has assigned a ‘Neutral’ outlook to the global pharmaceutical and biotech sector, indicating Fitch’s […]
Armata Pharmaceuticals Announces Closing of $30 Million Secured Convertible Credit Agreement with Innoviva Strategic Opportunities LLC
Armata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE American: ARMP) ("Armata" or the "Company"), a biotechnology company focused on pathogen-specific bacteriophage therapeutics for antibiotic-resistant and difficult-to-treat bacterial infections, today announced that it has closed a secured convertible credit agreement (the "credit agreement") with Innoviva Strategic Opportunities LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Innoviva, Inc. (Nasdaq: INVA) (collectively, "Innoviva"), Armata's largest shareholder. The gross p
In the latest trading session, Innoviva (INVA) closed at $13.27, marking a +0.15% move from the previous day.
While medical innovations offer tremendous appeal, investors can still get a discount in this sector via undervalued biotech stocks to buy.
In the latest trading session, Innoviva (INVA) closed at $13.03, marking a -1.06% move from the previous day.
INVA Price Returns