Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INVH POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where INVH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.19% of US stocks.
- INVH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- INVH's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 10% of US stocks).
INVH Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2,149.91, Invitation Homes Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.26% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Invitation Homes Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.17% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For INVH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.3% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Invitation Homes Inc are PGRE, SR, HPP, RPAI, and AWK.
- Visit INVH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.InvitationHomes.com.
INVH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INVH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.25||52-week high||$35.48|
|Prev. close||$35.08||52-week low||$22.75|
|Day high||$35.22||Avg. volume||3,558,487|
|50-day MA||$32.40||Dividend yield||1.99%|
|200-day MA||$29.88||Market Cap||19.44B|
Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH) Company Bio
Invitation Homes LP owns and manages renovated single-family homes for rent in Phoenix, Arizona; Inland Empire, Los Angeles, Orange County, Sacramento, and Ventura County, California; Atlanta, Georgia; Chicago, Illinois; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Charlotte, North Carolina; Las Vegas, Nevada; Seattle, Washington; and Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, and Miami, Florida. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
INVH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Invitation Homes Inc. To summarize, we found that Invitation Homes Inc ranked in the 94th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 2441.17% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Invitation Homes Inc, consider:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 71. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 69.52% of US equities in the Real Estate sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.08 years, is 2.12% -- higher than 95.08% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Invitation Homes Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
INVH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INVH Latest Social Stream
View Full INVH Social Stream
Latest INVH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Invitation Homes Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INVH as an investment opportunity.
INVH earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / Invitation Homes, Inc. (NYSE:INVH) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 29, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Invitation Homes Inc. (NYSE: INVH) ("Invitation Homes" or the "Company") announced today that the Company has received a ‘Baa3’ rating with a Stable outlook from Moody’s Investor Services ("Moody’s"). Moody’s stated in its published report that its rating incorporates the Company’s "dominant platform as the largest single-family rental (SFR) home operator in a highly fragmented sector, backed by a stable and flexible balance sheet with a good liquidity and funding profile to support growth."
Invitation Homes Operating Partnership L.P. -- Moody's assigns a first-time Baa3 issuer rating to Invitation Homes; stable outlook
Rating Action: Moody's assigns a first-time Baa3 issuer rating to Invitation Homes; stable outlookGlobal Credit Research - 26 Apr 2021New York, April 26, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service, ("Moody's") assigned a first-time Baa3 issuer rating to Invitation Homes Operating Partnership L.P., the operating subsidiary of Invitation Homes Inc. (collectively "Invitation Homes" or "INVH"). The outlook incorporates the expectation that Invitation Homes will maintain its disciplined approach towards the balance sheet and continue to reduce its leverage levels. It is also expected that management will continue to selectively grow the portfolio and prudently manage its liquidity, while deepening its access to capital as it transitions to a more unsecured borrowing strategy.Issuer: Invitation Home...
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
INVH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|