Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH): Price and Financial Metrics
INVH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.68||52-week high||$36.53|
|Prev. close||$33.01||52-week low||$28.52|
|Day high||$33.28||Avg. volume||2,927,906|
|50-day MA||$34.50||Dividend yield||3.05%|
|200-day MA||$32.85||Market Cap||20.00B|
INVH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INVH POWR Grades
- INVH scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 92.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for INVH is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- INVH's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.86% of US stocks).
INVH Stock Summary
- INVH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 336.41 -- higher than 91.08% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of INVITATION HOMES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 3.86% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for INVITATION HOMES INC is higher than it is for about 94.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INVITATION HOMES INC are WPC, ADC, BXP, GNL, and AQN.
- Visit INVH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.InvitationHomes.com.
INVH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, INVH's price/sales ratio is 666.67% higher, now standing at 9.2.
- Over the past 81 months, INVH's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INVH.
INVH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.38%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 92.82%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 22.75%.
The table below shows INVH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INVH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INVH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.59% of graded US stocks.
- INVH's asset turnover comes in at 0.11 -- ranking 38th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- NOVC, KW, and VAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INVH.
The table below shows INVH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH) Company Bio
Invitation Homes Inc. is a public company traded on the New York Stock Exchange. It is headquartered in the Comerica Bank Tower in Dallas, Texas. Dallas B. Tanner serves as chief executive officer. As of 2017, the company was reportedly the largest owner of single-family rental homes in the United States. As of September 2020, the company owned about 80,000 rental homes in 16 markets. (Source:Wikipedia)
INVH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INVH Latest Social Stream
View Full INVH Social Stream
Latest INVH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INVITATION HOMES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INVH as an investment opportunity.
It isn’t just regular Americans who are having trouble buying houses these days. High borrowing costs and the shortage of properties for sale have slowed home buying by Wall Street’s rental giants as well, limiting their ability to grow at the same time suburban rents are climbing. The big landlords’ computers are still poring over listings, scanning for houses they can buy and turn into rentals.
You don't have to be a millionaire to invest in the rental market economy - these stocks offer broad exposure to the entire sector.
Selling your house to find real estate stocks to buy is a far-fetched idea.
High-quality assets in premium markets, portfolio diversification, technological efforts and a healthy balance sheet are likely to continue to drive AvalonBay's (AVB) stock despite high interest rates.
Times of change are a good time for investors to reflect on whether they should make any changes to their portfolios. Realty Income (NYSE: O), Invitation Homes (NYSE: INVH), and Kimco Realty (NYSE: KIM) are three stocks some Fool.com contributors think investors should take a closer look at this fall. Here's why they believe investors will quickly fall for these dividend stocks and add them to their portfolios.
INVH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|