Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH): Price and Financial Metrics
INVH Stock Summary
- INVH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,157.54 -- higher than 96.63% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For INVH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.57% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of Invitation Homes Inc's share price is greater than that of just 0.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Invitation Homes Inc are AQN, STOR, NHI, BKH, and TGH.
- Visit INVH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.InvitationHomes.com.
INVH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INVH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.65||52-week high||$31.23|
|Prev. close||$29.29||52-week low||$15.64|
|Day high||$29.28||Avg. volume||3,461,922|
|50-day MA||$29.56||Dividend yield||2.32%|
|200-day MA||$28.64||Market Cap||16.25B|
Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH) Company Bio
Invitation Homes LP owns and manages renovated single-family homes for rent in Phoenix, Arizona; Inland Empire, Los Angeles, Orange County, Sacramento, and Ventura County, California; Atlanta, Georgia; Chicago, Illinois; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Charlotte, North Carolina; Las Vegas, Nevada; Seattle, Washington; and Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, and Miami, Florida. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
INVH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Invitation Homes Inc. To summarize, we found that Invitation Homes Inc ranked in the 94th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 3039.67%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Invitation Homes Inc ended up being:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 67% of its capital from equity, and 33% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 64.7% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Real Estate sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 3.9 years comes in at 2.19%; that's greater than 95.57% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Invitation Homes Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
INVH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INVH Latest Social Stream
View Full INVH Social Stream
Latest INVH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Invitation Homes Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INVH as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Invitation Homes Inc. (NYSE: INVH) today announced the promotion of John Gibson to executive vice president and chief investment officer, effective immediately. Mr. Gibson joined Invitation Homes in December 2016 as senior vice president, Asset Management. He was promoted to Executive Vice President, Portfolio Management, in March 2019. Prior to joining Invitation Homes, Mr. Gibson spent 21 years with Goldman Sachs and its subsidiary, Archon Group, with various position
The method the U.S. uses to include housing costs in the consumer-price index understates how rapidly home prices have risen.
INVH earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Invitation Homes reported better-than-expected 4Q results driven by a rise in average monthly rent and occupancy. The home leasing company’s 4Q earnings surged 20% to $0.12 per share on a year-over-year basis and beat the Street estimates of $0.06 per share. Revenues increased 4.5% to $464 million and surpassed the consensus mark of $460.61 million. Invitation Homes’ (INVH) adjusted funds from operations (FFO) in the quarter were $0.27 per share, down from $0.28 recorded in the prior-year quarter. Same Store core revenue growth was 2% year-over-year. Average monthly rent increased 3.3%, while average occupancy surged 210 basis points to 98.1%.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 17, 2021 / Invitation Homes, Inc. (NYSE:INVH) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 17, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
INVH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching INVHWant to do more research on Invitation Homes Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!