Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
INVH POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where INVH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.08% of US stocks.
- INVH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- INVH ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
INVH Stock Summary
- INVH has a higher market value than 89.31% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $17,999,953,382.
- Of note is the ratio of INVITATION HOMES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.28% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For INVH, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.67% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INVH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WPC, AEE, AVB, REG, and ADC.
- Visit INVH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.InvitationHomes.com.
INVH Valuation Summary
- INVH's price/sales ratio is 7.8; this is 100% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- INVH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 80.7 over the prior 75 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for INVH.
INVH Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.38%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 92.82%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 22.75%.
The table below shows INVH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
INVH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- INVH has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 10.59% of graded US stocks.
- INVH's asset turnover comes in at 0.11 -- ranking 38th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- NOVC, KW, and VAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with INVH.
The table below shows INVH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
INVH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
INVH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.70||52-week high||$44.36|
|Prev. close||$30.23||52-week low||$28.52|
|Day high||$30.74||Avg. volume||3,319,531|
|50-day MA||$31.57||Dividend yield||3.53%|
|200-day MA||$33.49||Market Cap||18.77B|
Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH) Company Bio
Invitation Homes Inc. is a public company traded on the New York Stock Exchange. It is headquartered in the Comerica Bank Tower in Dallas, Texas. Dallas B. Tanner serves as chief executive officer. As of 2017, the company was reportedly the largest owner of single-family rental homes in the United States. As of September 2020, the company owned about 80,000 rental homes in 16 markets. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
INVH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
INVH Latest Social Stream
View Full INVH Social Stream
Latest INVH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INVITATION HOMES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate INVH as an investment opportunity.
6 analyst cuts of the day: Luminar stock tumbles on Goldman downgrade | Pro Recap
Goldman Sachs downgraded Luminar Technologies (NASDAQ:LAZR) to Sell from Neutral with a price target of $5.00, reflecting margin risk and a premium valuation. The firm continues to see Luminar as one of a handful of leaders in the very competitive lidar industry, as evidenced by design wins with several companies in the ADAS/AV ecosystem. Mizuho Securities downgraded Invitation Homes (NYSE:INVH) to Neutral from Buy and cut its price target to $32.00 from $33.00.
Here's Why Invitation Homes Can Be a Long-Term Winner
Dividend stocks are highly underrated as long-term winners. Not only can share prices grow like other traditional stocks, but dividends can also grow. One dividend stock I think has huge winning potential over the next 10 to 20 years is Invitation Homes (NYSE: INVH).
Invitation Homes Receives Credit Rating Upgrade to ‘BBB’ from Standard and Poor’s
DALLAS, March 17, 2023--Invitation Homes Inc. (NYSE: INVH) ("Invitation Homes" or the "Company") today announced that S&P Global Ratings ("S&P") upgraded the company’s issuer and issue-level credit ratings to ‘BBB’ from ‘BBB-’ with a Stable outlook.
These 3 High-Yield Dividend Stocks Just Raised Their Dividends by 10% or More
One of the biggest benefits of owning dividend stocks is having your income grow over time as dividend payouts increase. A lot of dividend stocks pay an attractive yield, but not every stock will increase those dividends steadily. Three high-yield dividend stocks that recently raised their payouts by 10% or more are Prologis (NYSE: PLD), Invitation Homes (NYSE: INVH), and Life Storage (NYSE: LSI).
Invitation Homes Names Senior Vice Presidents
DALLAS, March 06, 2023--Invitation Homes Inc. (NYSE: INVH) ("Invitation Homes" or the "Company") today announced several leadership changes and promotions.
INVH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching INVHWant to do more research on Invitation Homes Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Invitation Homes Inc (INVH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Invitation Homes Inc (INVH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Invitation Homes Inc (INVH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...