Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH): Price and Financial Metrics
INVH Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 137.83, Invitation Homes Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 95.86% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Invitation Homes Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.3% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Invitation Homes Inc is higher than it is for about 96.73% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Invitation Homes Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ARE, FTS, SUI, WPC, and CNP.
- INVH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Invitation Homes Inc's official web site, go to www.InvitationHomes.com.
INVH Stock Price Chart More Charts
INVH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.03||52-week high||$31.32|
|Prev. close||$28.80||52-week low||$19.21|
|Day high||$29.37||Avg. volume||4,091,202|
|50-day MA||$30.13||Dividend yield||1.81%|
|200-day MA||$27.38||Market Cap||15.63B|
Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH) Company Bio
Invitation Homes LP owns and manages renovated single-family homes for rent in Phoenix, Arizona; Inland Empire, Los Angeles, Orange County, Sacramento, and Ventura County, California; Atlanta, Georgia; Chicago, Illinois; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Charlotte, North Carolina; Las Vegas, Nevada; Seattle, Washington; and Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa, and Miami, Florida. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Dallas, Texas.