Invitation Homes Inc. (INVH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 4.75 years, INVH has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 6.91%.
- INVH reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.15% over the past 4.75 years.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with INVH's price: NATH, UBA, ARCE, DK and VIV.
INVH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of INVH, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 49.16% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Invitation Homes Inc are:
- As for its position relative to other Real Estate stocks that issue dividends, INVH provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 8.99% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -49.16%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than merely 10.11% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Invitation Homes Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than merely 10.11% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, INVH boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 3.43% of the dividend issuers in our set.
INVH Dividend Chart
INVH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|