InterXion Holding N.V. Ordinary Shares (0.01 nominal value) (INXN): Price and Financial Metrics
INXN Stock Summary
- INXN's current price/earnings ratio is 175.27, which is higher than 96.58% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 140.03%, InterXion Holding NV's debt growth rate surpasses 89.86% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that INXN's revenue has grown 72.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.39% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to INXN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MANU, BV, SAFM, HLNE, and UAA.
- INXN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit InterXion Holding NV's official web site, go to www.interxion.com.
INXN Stock Price Chart More Charts
INXN Price/Volume Stats
InterXion Holding N.V. Ordinary Shares (0.01 nominal value) (INXN) Company Bio
Interxion Holding NV provides carrier and cloud neutral colocation data center services in Europe. The company enables its customers to connect to a range of telecommunications carriers, Internet service providers, and other customers. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.