IonQ, Inc. (IONQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IONQ POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IONQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 39.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IONQ is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- IONQ's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.18% of US stocks).
IONQ Stock Summary
- IONQ's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.46 -- higher than only 4.22% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 98.95, IONQ INC has a higher such ratio than 97.52% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for IONQ INC comes in at 327.44%, a number that bests 97.05% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IONQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATAI, SEER, NRGV, HOOD, and PL.
- To check out IONQ INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001824920.
IONQ Valuation Summary
- IONQ's price/sales ratio is 100.1; this is 3607.41% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 27 months, IONQ's price/earnings ratio has gone up 26.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IONQ.
IONQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IONQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.44||52-week high||$17.66|
|Prev. close||$4.46||52-week low||$3.04|
|Day high||$4.57||Avg. volume||2,696,550|
|50-day MA||$4.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.36||Market Cap||879.74M|
IonQ, Inc. (IONQ) Company Bio
IonQ, Inc. engages in the development of general-purpose quantum computing systems. It sells access to quantum computers with 11 qubits. The company makes access to its quantum computers through cloud platforms, such as Amazon Web Services' (AWS) Amazon Braket, Microsoft's Azure Quantum, and Google's Cloud Marketplace, as well as through its cloud service. IonQ, Inc. was incorporated in 2015 and is headquartered in College Park, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
IONQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IONQ Latest Social Stream
View Full IONQ Social Stream
Latest IONQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IONQ INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IONQ as an investment opportunity.
U.S. stock futures traded mixed this morning. Here are some big stocks recording gains in today’s pre-market trading session. Pliant Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: PLRX ) shares jumped 48.8% to $33.49 in pre-market trading after the company announced data from the integris-IPF Phase 2a trial demonstrating bexotegrast 320 mg was well tolerated and achieved statistically significant FVC increase in patients with idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis. Vir Biotechnology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CIR ) shares gained 8.7% to $30.00 in pre-market trading. IonQ, Inc. (NYSE: Full story available on Benzinga.com
IonQ Announces Key Involvement at Seattle’s Northwest Quantum Nexus Summit 2023, Shares Vision for New Seattle-Area Campus
Today, IonQ (NYSE: IONQ), a quantum computing industry leader, announced its participation at the two-day Northwest Quantum Nexus (NQN) Summit at the University of Washington’s Seattle campus from January 23-24, where the company will present to the Pacific Northwest’s top quantum computing professionals and educators and host a hackathon in partnership with Microsoft. The NQN Summit brings together
IONQ stock is popping today as Congressional support grows for a planned quantum computing manufacturing facility.
SEATTLE — Quantum computing company IonQ is opening a new manufacturing facility in Bothell, dubbing the Seattle-area its North American production headquarters on its quest to develop a new kind of computer.
Thinking about buying stock in Salarius Pharmaceuticals, Appharvest, Ally Financial, Jaguar Health, or IONQ?
NEW YORK , Jan. 20, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for SLRX, APPH, ALLY, JAGX, and IONQ. … Full story available on Benzinga.com
IONQ Price Returns