IonQ, Inc. (IONQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IONQ POWR Grades
- IONQ scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 58.33% of US stocks.
- IONQ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IONQ ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
IONQ Stock Summary
- IONQ's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.72 -- higher than only 5.55% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- IONQ's price/sales ratio is 156.78; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.19% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IONQ's revenue has grown 206.91% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.49% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IONQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GWRE, PACB, TXG, DUOL, and ATAI.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to IONQ's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001824920.
IONQ Valuation Summary
- IONQ's EV/EBIT ratio is -10.2; this is 158.79% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- IONQ's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 25 over the prior 23 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IONQ.
IONQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IONQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.55||52-week high||$35.90|
|Prev. close||$5.88||52-week low||$4.16|
|Day high||$5.79||Avg. volume||4,100,047|
|50-day MA||$5.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.99||Market Cap||1.10B|
IonQ, Inc. (IONQ) Company Bio
IonQ, Inc. engages in the development of general-purpose quantum computing systems. It sells access to quantum computers with 11 qubits. The company makes access to its quantum computers through cloud platforms, such as Amazon Web Services' (AWS) Amazon Braket, Microsoft's Azure Quantum, and Google's Cloud Marketplace, as well as through its cloud service. IonQ, Inc. was incorporated in 2015 and is headquartered in College Park, Maryland.
Most Popular Stories View All
IONQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IONQ Latest Social Stream
View Full IONQ Social Stream
Latest IONQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IONQ INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IONQ as an investment opportunity.
E ratio of -9.54.
Invest in the best quantum computing stocks to gain broad exposure to this promising next-generation technology.
Carnival (CCL) stock isn't doing so hot on Friday as investors react to results from the cruise company's latest earnings report.
F45 Training (FXLV) stock is taking off on Friday after the fitness company received a buyout offer from investor Kennedy Lewis Management.
IonQ (IONQ) stock is climbing higher on Friday after the company announced it secured a $13.4 million contract with the AFRL.
IONQ Price Returns