Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IONS POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where IONS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IONS is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- IONS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.18% of US stocks).
IONS Stock Summary
- IONS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 232.04 -- higher than 89.27% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IONS is currently 167.82, higher than 97.2% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.43% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IONS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATRA, FGEN, RAPT, NTLA, and RNA.
- IONS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.ionispharma.com.
IONS Valuation Summary
- IONS's price/sales ratio is 8.2; this is 115.79% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- IONS's price/sales ratio has moved down 11.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, IONS's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IONS.
IONS Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 61.87%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2050%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 2050%.
The table below shows IONS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IONS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IONS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.06% of graded US stocks.
- IONS's asset turnover comes in at 0.277 -- ranking 161st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- EDIT, MYMD, and VSTM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IONS.
The table below shows IONS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IONS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IONS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.63||52-week high||$44.42|
|Prev. close||$36.65||52-week low||$25.04|
|Day high||$37.65||Avg. volume||1,162,356|
|50-day MA||$38.10||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.33||Market Cap||5.34B|
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS) Company Bio
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a RNA-targeted drug discovery and development company, focuses on developing drugs for patients with severe and rare diseases. The company was formerly known as Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in December 2015. Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 1989 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
IONS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IONS Latest Social Stream
View Full IONS Social Stream
Latest IONS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IONS as an investment opportunity.
One thing we could say about the analysts on Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IONS ) - they aren't optimistic...
Teaser: Ionis (IONS) beats Q4 earnings and sales estimates. Stock rises.
Companies in The News Are: AEP,ATHM,IONS,DISH
Ionis Pharmaceuticals press release (NASDAQ:IONS): Q4 EPS of $1.41 may not be comparable to consensus of $0.31. Revenue of $440M (+51.7% Y/Y) beats by $155.92M. FY22 Guidance: Revenue to be greater than $575M vs. $659.54M consensus. Net Loss to be less than $275M...
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS) Q4 2021 Results Earnings Conference Call February 24, 2022, 11:30 AM ET Company Participants Jennifer Capuzelo - Director of Investor Relation Brett Monia - Founder & CEO Beth Hougen - Chief Financial Officer Richard Geary - Executive Vice President & Chief Development Officer Eric Swayze -...
IONS Price Returns
Continue Researching IONSWant to see what other sources are saying about Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc (IONS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc (IONS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc (IONS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch