Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS): Price and Financial Metrics
IONS Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IONS is currently 45.23, higher than 93% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.63, Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 88.84% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, IONS has reported earnings growth of -8,272.38%, putting it ahead of just 0.28% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CLLS, AMBA, DRRX, CAPR, and HPE.
- IONS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.ionispharma.com.
IONS Stock Price Chart More Charts
IONS Price/Volume Stats
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS) Company Bio
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a RNA-targeted drug discovery and development company, focuses on developing drugs for patients with severe and rare diseases. The company was formerly known as Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in December 2015. Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 1989 and is based in Carlsbad, California.