Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IONS POWR Grades
- IONS scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 59.75% of US stocks.
- IONS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- IONS's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 12.06% of US stocks).
IONS Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 61.96%, Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.89% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc is reporting a growth rate of -199.87%; that's higher than merely 10.42% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IONS's revenue has grown -26.88% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 9.85% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IONS, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACRS, XBIT, RETA, RESN, and SWKS.
- Visit IONS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ionispharma.com.
IONS Valuation Summary
- IONS's price/sales ratio is 8.2; this is 115.79% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- IONS's price/sales ratio has moved down 11.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, IONS's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IONS.
IONS Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -9.97%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 302.64%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 271.62%.
The table below shows IONS's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IONS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IONS has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.12% of graded US stocks.
- IONS's asset turnover comes in at 0.269 -- ranking 165th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- WVE, CORT, and VCEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IONS.
The table below shows IONS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IONS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IONS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.20||52-week high||$64.37|
|Prev. close||$37.20||52-week low||$34.43|
|Day high||$37.47||Avg. volume||1,298,283|
|50-day MA||$37.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.00||Market Cap||5.11B|
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS) Company Bio
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a RNA-targeted drug discovery and development company, focuses on developing drugs for patients with severe and rare diseases. The company was formerly known as Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in December 2015. Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 1989 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
IONS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IONS Latest Social Stream
View Full IONS Social Stream
Latest IONS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IONS as an investment opportunity.
Biogen Plans to Initiate Phase 3b Study Evaluating Potential Benefit of a Higher Dose of Nusinersen in Patients Previously Treated with Evrysdi® (risdiplam)
Clinical data available to date suggest there are remaining unmet needs in some spinal muscular atrophy (SMA) patients treated with Evrysdi1-3The ASCEND study aims to evaluate whether treatment with a higher dose of nusinersen has the potential to improve clinical outcomes in these patientsBuilding on the proven efficacy and well-established safety of the currently approved 12-milligram dose, patients in this study will receive an investigational higher dose of nusinersen, which is also being ev
Huntington Disease Protein Market Size Analysis, Industry Outlook, Regional Forecast 2021-2027| AFFiRiS AG, Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Neurimmune Holding AG
Huntingtin is found in a large number of the body''s tissues, with the most elevated levels of action in the mind. Inside cells, this protein might be associated with substance flagging, shipping materials, connecting (restricting) to proteins and different constructions,
Ionis to host ATTR symposium highlighting CARDIO-TTRansform Study at 3rd European ATTR Amyloidosis meeting
CARLSBAD, Calif., Sept. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IONS), the leader in RNA-targeted therapies, announced today it will present 14 posters and two symposiums highlighting new scientific insights from its ATTR amyloidosis
Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
CARLSBAD, Calif., Sept. 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: IONS) today announced that management will present a company overview at the following
IONS Price Returns
Continue Researching IONSWant to see what other sources are saying about Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc (IONS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc (IONS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc (IONS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch