Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS): Price and Financial Metrics
IONS Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc is higher than 92.98% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- IONS's price/sales ratio is 10.63; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 88.93% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, IONS has reported earnings growth of -3,436.9%, putting it ahead of just 0.51% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc are CAPR, LSCC, AMPH, CDE, and INCY.
- IONS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.ionispharma.com.
IONS Stock Price Chart More Charts
IONS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.09||52-week high||$86.58|
|Prev. close||$59.42||52-week low||$53.34|
|Day high||$59.79||Avg. volume||945,765|
|50-day MA||$61.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.04||Market Cap||8.31B|
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (IONS) Company Bio
Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a RNA-targeted drug discovery and development company, focuses on developing drugs for patients with severe and rare diseases. The company was formerly known as Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and changed its name to Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in December 2015. Ionis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 1989 and is based in Carlsbad, California.
IONS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for IONS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc ranked in the 38st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IONS, they are:
- In the past 5.51 years, Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.29%; that's better than 73.22% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 7% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 21.56% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Ionis Pharmaceuticals Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 318 -- greater than 99.43% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|