Samsara Inc. (IOT): Price and Financial Metrics
IOT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.21||52-week high||$27.39|
|Prev. close||$24.31||52-week low||$8.42|
|Day high||$27.39||Avg. volume||3,005,772|
|50-day MA||$19.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.95||Market Cap||14.27B|
IOT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IOT POWR Grades
- IOT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 88.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IOT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IOT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
IOT Stock Summary
- IOT's went public 1.44 years ago, making it older than merely 1.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 15.44, SAMSARA INC has a higher such ratio than 92.96% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that IOT's revenue has grown 52.34% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 87.95% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAMSARA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HCP, GTLB, TOST, BRZE, and DOMO.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to IOT's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001642896.
IOT Valuation Summary
- IOT's price/sales ratio is 16.3; this is 526.92% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- IOT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 45.3 over the prior 17 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IOT.
Samsara Inc. (IOT) Company Bio
Samsara Inc. provides solutions that connects physical operations data to its Connected Operations Cloud in the United States and internationally. The company's Connected Operations Cloud includes Data Platform, which ingests, aggregates, and enriches data from its IoT devices and has embedded capabilities for AI, workflows and analytics, alerts, API connections, and data security and privacy; and applications for video-based safety, vehicle telematics, apps and driver workflows, equipment monitoring, and site visibility. It serves customers across a range of industries, including transportation and logistics, construction, field services, utilities and energy, government, healthcare and education, manufacturing, and food and beverage. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in San Francisco, California.
IOT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IOT Latest Social Stream
View Full IOT Social Stream
Latest IOT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SAMSARA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IOT as an investment opportunity.
Samsara Welcomes Lara Caimi as President, Worldwide Field Operations
SAN FRANCISCO, June 05, 2023--Samsara Inc. ("Samsara") (NYSE: IOT), the pioneer of the Connected Operations™ Cloud, today announced the appointment of Lara Caimi as President of Worldwide Field Operations. Caimi joins Samsara’s executive management team, reporting to Sanjit Biswas, CEO and Co-founder.
5 Investors Betting Big on Samsara (IOT) Stock Now
Both institutional and retail investors in Samsara and IOT stock are getting a big boost today from the company's earnings.
Samsara Earnings Beat Estimates; Revenue Outlook Above Wall Street Targets
Samsara narrower-than-expected Q1 loss while revenue topped estimates. The company's revenue outlook topped views, sending IOT stock up.
2 Tech Stocks Leading the Market Melt-Up Friday
The economy appears to be doing well, withstanding the pressure of higher interest rates without causing a big disruption in the labor market thus far. Major market benchmarks climbed sharply at midday, with the Dow Jones Industrials leading the way with a gain of nearly 2%. Indeed, with investors scouring the sector to find the best potential artificial intelligence (AI) stocks for the future, the latest financial results from Broadcom (NASDAQ: AVGO) had the spotlight as the week drew to a close.
Samsara Soars on Stellar Earnings From AI-Powered Services
Here's how Samsara's use of AI and cloud-based data analysis powered game-changing growth in the first quarter.
IOT Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...