Inter Parfums, Inc. (IPAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPAR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IPAR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IPAR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- IPAR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.13% of US stocks).
IPAR Stock Summary
- INTER PARFUMS INC's stock had its IPO on August 20, 1991, making it an older stock than 84.93% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IPAR is currently 353.65, higher than 98.72% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of INTER PARFUMS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INTER PARFUMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FIZZ, VALU, PSO, HOFT, and NPK.
- Visit IPAR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.interparfumsinc.com.
IPAR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, IPAR's price/sales ratio is 278.95% higher, now standing at 3.6.
- Over the past 243 months, IPAR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 17.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPAR.
IPAR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 15.19%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -48.52%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 84.86%.
The table below shows IPAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IPAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IPAR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.97% of graded US stocks.
- IPAR's asset turnover comes in at 0.811 -- ranking 32nd of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- COTY, IKNX, and REV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IPAR.
The table below shows IPAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IPAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$115.95||52-week high||$116.83|
|Prev. close||$112.99||52-week low||$64.52|
|Day high||$116.20||Avg. volume||120,837|
|50-day MA||$100.54||Dividend yield||1.72%|
|200-day MA||$83.44||Market Cap||3.70B|
Inter Parfums, Inc. (IPAR) Company Bio
Inter Parfums manufactures, markets, and distributes a range of fragrances and fragrance related products worldwide. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
IPAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPAR Latest Social Stream
View Full IPAR Social Stream
Latest IPAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTER PARFUMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPAR as an investment opportunity.
Does Inter Parfums (IPAR) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
IPAR, DTEGY and PCRFY made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on January 25, 2023.
Inter Parfums' (IPAR) fourth-quarter and full-year 2022 sales gain from the company's brand strength. Management remains encouraged about its prospects in 2023.
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today announced that for the three months ended December 31, 2022, net sales rose to a record $311 million, a 47% increase from $211 million in the fourth quarter of 2021. At comparable foreign currency exchange rates, consolidated fourth quarter net sales increased 57% from the fourth quarter of 2021. Of note, the average dollar/euro exchange rates for the 2022 and 2021 fourth quarters were 1.02 and 1.14, respectively, leading to
IPAR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|