Inter Parfums, Inc. (IPAR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPAR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IPAR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IPAR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- IPAR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
IPAR Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Inter Parfums Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 84.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 284.65%, Inter Parfums Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 96.42% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IPAR is more volatile than only 7.33% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IPAR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SAMG, BMI, TITN, JCTCF, and DLTH.
- IPAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Inter Parfums Inc's official web site, go to www.interparfumsinc.com.
IPAR Valuation Summary
- IPAR's price/sales ratio is 3.1; this is 14.81% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IPAR's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
- Over the past 243 months, IPAR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPAR.
IPAR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.7%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 8.57%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -12.85%.
The table below shows IPAR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IPAR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IPAR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.07% of graded US stocks.
- IPAR's asset turnover comes in at 0.811 -- ranking 32nd of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- COTY, IKNX, and FOXF are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IPAR.
The table below shows IPAR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IPAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.00||52-week high||$85.49|
|Prev. close||$83.73||52-week low||$39.50|
|Day high||$85.49||Avg. volume||92,048|
|50-day MA||$74.47||Dividend yield||1.19%|
|200-day MA||$72.65||Market Cap||2.69B|
Inter Parfums, Inc. (IPAR) Company Bio
Inter Parfums manufactures, markets, and distributes a range of fragrances and fragrance related products worldwide. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
IPAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPAR Latest Social Stream
View Full IPAR Social Stream
Latest IPAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inter Parfums Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPAR as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, October 25, 2021--Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today announced that for the three months ended September 30, 2021, net sales rose to a record $262.7 million, a 64% increase from the third quarter of 2020, and 37% ahead of the third quarter of 2019. At comparable foreign currency exchange rates, consolidated third quarter net sales increased 72% from the third quarter of 2020 and 37% compared to the third quarter of 2019. Of note, the average dollar/euro exchange rate for the c
G-III Apparel's (GIII) brand strength and robust business strategies appear quite encouraging. The company's digital business also fares well.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Estee Lauder, Coty. Helen of Troy and Inter Parfums
Inter Parfums (IPAR) finalizes exclusive worldwide license deal for the production and distribution of Salvatore Ferragamo brand perfumes.
NEW YORK, October 04, 2021--Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today announced that its agreement with Salvatore Ferragamo S.p.A. (MTA: SFER), the parent company of the Salvatore Ferragamo Group, has been finalized under which Inter Parfums, Inc. has been named exclusive worldwide licensee for the production and distribution of Ferragamo brand perfumes. The 10-year license, plus the 5-year optional term, is subject to certain conditions. As per the transaction agreement signed in July of this
IPAR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|