Inter Parfums, Inc. (IPAR): Price and Financial Metrics
IPAR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Inter Parfums Inc is higher than 85.55% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Inter Parfums Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that IPAR's revenue has grown -24.46% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 16.82% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Inter Parfums Inc are RCKY, RELL, SAMG, WEYS, and WIRE.
- IPAR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Inter Parfums Inc's official web site, go to www.interparfumsinc.com.
IPAR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPAR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$75.31||52-week high||$77.84|
|Prev. close||$69.96||52-week low||$36.46|
|Day high||$75.77||Avg. volume||98,385|
|50-day MA||$71.59||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$54.86||Market Cap||2.38B|
Inter Parfums, Inc. (IPAR) Company Bio
Inter Parfums manufactures, markets, and distributes a range of fragrances and fragrance related products worldwide. The company was founded in 1985 and is based in New York, New York.
IPAR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Inter Parfums Inc. To summarize, we found that Inter Parfums Inc ranked in the 19th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Inter Parfums Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Inter Parfums Inc over the past 4.56 years is 0.03%; that's better than only 21.24% of cash flow producing equities in the Consumer Defensive sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 11.14% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- IPAR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 48.69% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IPAR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPAR Latest Social Stream
View Full IPAR Social Stream
Latest IPAR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Inter Parfums Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPAR as an investment opportunity.
Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today reported that for the three months ended March 31, 2021, net sales rose 37.1% to $198.5 million from $144.8 million in the first quarter of 2020. At comparable foreign currency exchange rates, consolidated first quarter net sales increased 32.7%. The average dollar/euro exchange rate for the current first quarter was 1.20 compared to 1.10 in the first quarter of 2020. Inter Parfums plans to issue results for the 2021 first quarter on or about May 10, 2021.
Inter Parfums' (IPAR) subsidiary concludes the acquisition of its envisioned headquarters from Apsys for nearly $149 million. The company will host all teams in the location by spring 2022.
Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today announced that its majority owned Paris-based subsidiary, Interparfums SA, has completed the acquisition of its future headquarters at 10 rue de Solférino in the 7th arrondissement of Paris from the property developer, Apsys. This is an office complex combining three buildings connected by two inner courtyards, a large part of which was the French Socialist Party’s former headquarters, which consists of approximately 40,000 total sq. ft.
Inter Parfums, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IPAR ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a double-digit share price rise of over...
Inter Parfums (IPAR) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
IPAR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IPARWant to see what other sources are saying about Inter Parfums Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!