Inter Parfums, Inc. (IPAR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: IPAR reports less variability in its cash flow than only 21.35% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, IPAR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 93,874,000, ranking above 88.02% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 19th consecutive quarter dividends for IPAR have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with IPAR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PNW, ATRI, JKHY, GHG and PINC.
IPAR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for IPAR, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 72.46% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Inter Parfums Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, Inter Parfums Inc's expected return of -72.46% is higher than 4.76% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, IPAR has a discount rate lower than 4.76% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for IPAR than it is for merely 2.38% of other equities in the Consumer Defensive sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Consumer Defensive sector, Inter Parfums Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 5.95% of them.
IPAR Dividend Chart
IPAR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
IPAR Dividends vs. Peers
IPAR's dividend yield currently ranks #29 of 92 vs. its peers in the Fashion & Luxury category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on IPAR dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Inter Parfums Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Inter Parfums Inc Common Stock (IPAR) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Inter Parfums Inc (IPAR) - Dividend Investor
Inter Parfums Inc (IPAR) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha