Inter Parfums, Inc. (IPAR) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: IPAR reports less variability in its cash flow than only 21.35% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, IPAR has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 93,874,000, ranking above 88.02% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 19th consecutive quarter dividends for IPAR have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with IPAR's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PNW, ATRI, JKHY, GHG and PINC.
IPAR Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for IPAR, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 80.22% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Inter Parfums Inc are:
- In terms of opportunity, Inter Parfums Inc's estimated return of -80.22% surpasses about merely 13.78% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for IPAR than it is for 3.61% of other equities in the Consumer Defensive sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, Inter Parfums Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 9.64% of them.
IPAR Dividend Chart
IPAR Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|