Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPG POWR Grades
- IPG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 64.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IPG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- IPG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 22.66% of US stocks).
IPG Stock Summary
- IPG's went public 35.27 years ago, making it older than 91.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES INC is higher than it is for about 93.77% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES INC are OLP, LTC, BRT, TRNO, and SEM.
- IPG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES INC's official web site, go to www.interpublic.com.
IPG Valuation Summary
- IPG's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 31.58% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IPG's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPG.
IPG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 63.28%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 9.54%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 70.18%.
The table below shows IPG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IPG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IPG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.43% of graded US stocks.
- IPG's asset turnover comes in at 0.567 -- ranking 279th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- OMC, WB, and HRTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IPG.
The table below shows IPG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.56||52-week high||$39.98|
|Prev. close||$37.07||52-week low||$25.14|
|Day high||$37.56||Avg. volume||2,749,446|
|50-day MA||$34.39||Dividend yield||3.13%|
|200-day MA||$30.74||Market Cap||14.59B|
Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Company Bio
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (IPG) is an American publicly traded advertising company. The company consists of five major networks: FCB, IPG Mediabrands, McCann Worldgroup, MullenLowe Group, and Marketing Specialists, as well as a number of independent specialty agencies in the areas of public relations, sports marketing, talent representation, and healthcare. It is one of the "Big Four" agency companies, alongside WPP, Publicis and Omnicom. Phillippe Krakowsky became the company's CEO on January 1, 2021. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
IPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPG Latest Social Stream
View Full IPG Social Stream
Latest IPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPG as an investment opportunity.
The media and retail veteran will help to operationalize and optimize Huge’s new growth and business strategyNew York, NY, Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) announced today that Urvashi Shivdasani has been appointed Global Chief Financial Officer for Huge. Reporting directly to Mat Baxter, Urvashi will oversee Huge’s commercial strategy and lead the company’s accounting, financial planning and analysis, real estate, commercial finance and information technology team
eSignature strength as well as solid liquidity boost DocuSign (DOCU).
Pro-investor steps and strong balance sheet is aiding Interpublic (IPG) stock.
Interpublic Group of Companies, found using ticker (IPG) now have 11 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 39 and 28 calculating the average target price we see 35.36. Given that the stocks previous close was at 35.58 this now indicates there is a potential downside of -.6%. The 50 day MA is 33.2 and the 200 day moving average is 30.63. The market cap for the company is $13,835m. Company Website: https://www.interpublic.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets="IPG" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $13,750m based on the market concensus. The Interpublic Group of Companies. pro...
New York, NY, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) today announced that it will release earnings for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2022 on the morning of February 9, 2023. Following the release, the company will hold a conference call for investors at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on the same day to review results.
IPG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|