Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPG POWR Grades
- IPG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 63.47% of US stocks.
- IPG's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- IPG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
IPG Stock Summary
- IPG's went public 34.92 years ago, making it older than 91.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For IPG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.31% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES INC are HT, LTC, TRNO, ROIC, and NYC.
- IPG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES INC's official web site, go to www.interpublic.com.
IPG Valuation Summary
- IPG's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 25% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IPG's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPG.
IPG Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 74.29%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 52.61%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 63.28%.
The table below shows IPG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IPG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IPG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.43% of graded US stocks.
- IPG's asset turnover comes in at 0.567 -- ranking 279th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- OMC, WB, and HRTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IPG.
The table below shows IPG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.60||52-week high||$39.98|
|Prev. close||$25.65||52-week low||$25.14|
|Day high||$26.54||Avg. volume||3,543,754|
|50-day MA||$28.40||Dividend yield||4.53%|
|200-day MA||$32.31||Market Cap||10.01B|
Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Company Bio
Interpublic is one of the world's leading organizations of advertising agencies and marketing services companies. The company provides diversified services, including public relations, meeting and event production, sports and entertainment marketing, corporate and brand identity and strategic marketing consulting. The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. was founded in 1902 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
IPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPG Latest Social Stream
View Full IPG Social Stream
Latest IPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTERPUBLIC GROUP OF COMPANIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPG as an investment opportunity.
Today, Jack Morton, the global brand experience agency, announces new leadership positions resulting in the agency's first Global Co-Presidents in its 83-year history.
FactSet (FDS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -3.69% and 1.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended August 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Primis, the leading Video Discovery platform for global publishers and founders of Sellers.guide, announced its latest initiative today: The State of Transparency. This new resource will take a deep dive into what's really happening within publishers' ads.txt files and highlight the misperceptions that are prevailing throughout the industry.
Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE:IPG) sheds 3.3% this week, as yearly returns fall more in line with earnings growth
It might be of some concern to shareholders to see the The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. ( NYSE:IPG ) share...
Focus on three dividend-paying quality business services stocks, namely IPG, MAN and RHI that may fetch promising returns despite the current market volatility.
IPG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|