Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPG POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IPG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IPG is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IPG ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
IPG Stock Summary
- Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.62% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc is higher than it is for about 92.44% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IPG is more volatile than only 8.58% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IPG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NYC, VSEC, RRC, CHCT, and OLP.
- Visit IPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.interpublic.com.
IPG Valuation Summary
- IPG's EV/EBIT ratio is 17; this is 1.8% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IPG's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, IPG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 15.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPG.
IPG Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 44.8%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 35.34%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 39.31%.
The table below shows IPG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IPG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IPG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.43% of graded US stocks.
- IPG's asset turnover comes in at 0.567 -- ranking 279th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- OMC, WB, and HRTH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IPG.
The table below shows IPG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.28||52-week high||$39.98|
|Prev. close||$31.62||52-week low||$27.67|
|Day high||$32.28||Avg. volume||3,858,397|
|50-day MA||$33.84||Dividend yield||3.59%|
|200-day MA||$35.77||Market Cap||12.71B|
Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Company Bio
Interpublic is one of the world's leading organizations of advertising agencies and marketing services companies. The company provides diversified services, including public relations, meeting and event production, sports and entertainment marketing, corporate and brand identity and strategic marketing consulting. The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. was founded in 1902 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
IPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPG Latest Social Stream
View Full IPG Social Stream
Latest IPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPG as an investment opportunity.
FCB Promotes Bella Patel to Global Chief Talent Officer & Mark Jungwirth to Global Chief Financial Officer
Promotions Follow Planned Succession Moves in Global Leadership Bella Patel & Mark Jungwirth Patel & Jungwirth NEW YORK, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FCB today announced the promotions of Bella Patel to Global Chief Talent Officer and Mark Jungwirth to Global Chief Financial Officer. Patel and Jungwirth have both been with the agency in North America for more than a decade and take on their roles as part of the agency’s succession plan that saw former Global Chief Talent Officer Cindy Augus
These are the communications stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for March 2022.
The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (IPG) has been a part of our model dividend portfolio at Leads From Gurus since the inception of the Marketplace service in January 2021. Aided by the strong recovery of the global advertising market last year, Interpublic stock gained 46% in the last 12...
Interpublic Group of Companies, with ticker code (IPG) now have 11 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 47 and 32 with the average target price sitting at 41.36. Given that the stocks previous close was at 36.32 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 13.9%. The day 50 moving average is 36.62 and the 200 day moving average is 35.5. The company has a market cap of $14,411m. Visit the company website at: https://www.interpublic.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="IPG" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The potential market cap would be $16,411m based on the market concensus. The Interpublic Group of Companies provides advertising and marketing services worldwide...
We've got another busy day of trading ahead of us so let's get right to it with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
IPG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|