Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (The) (IPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where IPG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IPG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- IPG ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
IPG Stock Summary
- IPG's went public 33.89 years ago, making it older than 90.36% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.55% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For IPG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.14% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc are RTLR, UBA, REXR, AFIN, and LTC.
- Visit IPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.interpublic.com.
IPG Valuation Summary
- IPG's EV/EBIT ratio is 17; this is 1.8% higher than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IPG's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
- Over the past 243 months, IPG's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 15.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPG.
IPG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 46.2%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 69.3%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -34.48%.
The table below shows IPG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IPG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IPG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.29% of graded US stocks.
- IPG's asset turnover comes in at 0.557 -- ranking 279th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- CCO, OMC, and ACN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IPG.
The table below shows IPG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.99||52-week high||$37.88|
|Prev. close||$37.07||52-week low||$15.92|
|Day high||$37.35||Avg. volume||3,938,821|
|50-day MA||$35.82||Dividend yield||2.92%|
|200-day MA||$30.38||Market Cap||14.56B|
Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (The) (IPG) Company Bio
Interpublic is one of the world's leading organizations of advertising agencies and marketing services companies. The company provides diversified services, including public relations, meeting and event production, sports and entertainment marketing, corporate and brand identity and strategic marketing consulting. The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. was founded in 1902 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
IPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPG Latest Social Stream
View Full IPG Social Stream
Latest IPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPG as an investment opportunity.
New York, Sept. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG) senior management will present at the Goldman Sachs 30th Annual Communacopia Conference on Tuesday, September 21st, 2021, at 8:50 am Eastern time, as scheduled. A link to the live webcast will be posted on the day of the conference on the Investor Relations section of Interpublic's website (http://investors.interpublic.com) where it will remain available for replay for 30 days. # # # About Interpublic Interpublic (NYSE: I
CHICAGO, Sept. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity announced today that they have chosen FCB Chicago as the top creative agency in North America, ranking it third in the world overall. “This is an extremely gratifying moment for us all,” said FCB Chicago Chief Creative Officer Andrés Ordóñez. “This achievement is only possible because of our brave clients and our amazing teams that showed up every day with their Never Finished drive. Together, we ca
Interpublic Group of Companies, found using ticker (IPG) now have 11 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 41 and 25 and has a mean target at 37.91. Now with the previous closing price of 37.02 this indicates there is a potential upside of 2.4%. The day 50 moving average is 36.69 and the 200 moving average now moves to 32.71. The market capitalisation for the company is $14,824m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="IPG" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] The Interpublic Group of Companies provides advertising and marketing services worldwide. It operates in two segments, Integrated Agency Networks (IAN) and IPG DXTRA. The company offers consumer advertisi...
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Leading Provider of Video Discovery for Global Publishers Allows App Developers to Increase the Value of Inventory by Growing Consumer Engagement and MonetizationTEL AVIV, Israel, Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Primis, the leading Video Discovery platform for global publishers and the founders of Sellers.guide, today announced the launch of Video Discovery SDK for app developers, both on Android and on IOS. The new SDK builds on Primis’ success with desktop and mobile publishers and allows a
IPG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|