Interpublic Group of Cos. (IPG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Currently, IPG generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 84.18% of US dividend stocks.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st consecutive quarter dividends for IPG have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with IPG's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: CONE, GAN, SAIL, BAH and RPRX.
IPG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of IPG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 35.74%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- IPG's annual revenue of 10 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, its discount rate is lower than that of 88.1% of dividend stocks in the same revenue class (a low discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- IPG's annual revenue, now at roughly $10 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 82.27% of them.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc, its beta is lower than merely 10.38% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
IPG Dividend Chart
IPG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
IPG Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on IPG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc and its dividends:
Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc Common Stock (IPG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc (IPG) - Dividend Investor
Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc (IPG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha