Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (The) (IPG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- IPG is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 85.56% of US dividend stocks.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st quarter in a row dividends for IPG have increased.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with IPG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SII, ISSC, EGO, AMSF and COST.
IPG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 9.55%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 94.7% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc's expected return of -9.55% is higher than 81.46% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, IPG has a discount rate lower than 81.46% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc has annual revenue of approximately $9 billion; this puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 78.64% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
IPG Dividend Chart
IPG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
IPG Dividends vs. Peers
|1||IPG||Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (The)||3.67%|
|2||OMC||Omnicom Group Inc.||3.61%|
|3||WPP||WPP plc American Depositary Shares||2.00%|
|6||FUEL||Rocket Fuel Inc.||0.00%|
|7||BOMN||Boston Omaha Corporation -||0.00%|
|9||ISIG||Insignia Systems, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||BAOS||Baosheng Media Group Holdings Ltd||0.00%|
|11||OUT||OUTFRONT Media Inc.||0.00%|
|13||ADV||Advantage Solutions Inc.||0.00%|
|14||CCO||Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|15||DMS||Digital Media Solutions, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on IPG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc and its dividends:
Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc Common Stock (IPG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc (IPG) - Dividend Investor
Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc (IPG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha