Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (The) (IPG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- IPG is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 81.99% of US dividend stocks.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st straight quarter dividends for IPG have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with IPG's price: NOK, HII, MBT, TEF and GNE.
IPG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 9.55%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 94.7% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc's expected return of -9.55% is higher than 81.46% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, IPG has a discount rate lower than 81.46% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc has annual revenue of approximately $9 billion; this puts it in the large-sized revenue class -- where its dividend growth rate surpasses that of 78.64% of US-listed, dividend-issuing stocks in the same revenue class.
IPG Dividend Chart
IPG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
IPG Dividends vs. Peers
|1||OMC||Omnicom Group Inc.||4.16%|
|2||IPG||Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. (The)||4.15%|
|3||WPP||WPP plc American Depositary Shares||2.40%|
|5||FUEL||Rocket Fuel Inc.||0.00%|
|6||BOMN||Boston Omaha Corporation -||0.00%|
|8||ISIG||Insignia Systems, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||OUT||OUTFRONT Media Inc.||0.00%|
|11||ADV||Advantage Solutions Inc.||0.00%|
|12||CCO||Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, Inc.||0.00%|
|13||DMS||Digital Media Solutions, Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on IPG dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc and its dividends:
Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc Common Stock (IPG) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc (IPG) - Dividend Investor
Interpublic Group Of Companies Inc (IPG) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha