Innophos Holdings, Inc. (IPHS): Price and Financial Metrics
IPHS Stock Summary
- IPHS's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 955.82 -- higher than 95.08% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For IPHS, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 80.77% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that IPHS's revenue has grown -5.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 22.08% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Innophos Holdings Inc are ADMA, BSTC, SREV, VRML, and FTEK.
- Visit IPHS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.innophos.com.
IPHS Stock Price Chart More Charts
IPHS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.99||52-week high||$37.53|
|Prev. close||$31.99||52-week low||$23.85|
|Day high||$32.00||Avg. volume||167,280|
|50-day MA||$31.93||Dividend yield||4.5%|
|200-day MA||$30.38||Market Cap||629.92M|
Innophos Holdings, Inc. (IPHS) Company Bio
Innophos Holdings is a leading international producer of specialty ingredients, with applications in food, beverage, dietary supplements, pharmaceutical, oral care and industrial end markets. It operates through Specialty Phosphates US & Canada, Specialty Phosphates Mexico, and GTSP & Other segments. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Cranbury, New Jersey.