iPower Inc. (IPW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPW Stock Summary
- IPW's price/sales ratio is 0.14; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 3.38% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,054.11%, IPOWER INC's debt growth rate surpasses 97.97% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, IPOWER INC is reporting a growth rate of -835.12%; that's higher than only 2.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IPOWER INC are VRA, TCS, WHLM, JOB, and VIRC.
- Visit IPW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.meetipower.com.
IPW Valuation Summary
- IPW's price/sales ratio is 0.1; this is 96% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 19 months, IPW's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPW.
IPW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IPW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.52% of graded US stocks.
- IPW's asset turnover comes in at 2.193 -- ranking 37th of 165 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows IPW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IPW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.40||52-week high||$3.75|
|Prev. close||$0.43||52-week low||$0.36|
|Day high||$0.44||Avg. volume||172,725|
|50-day MA||$0.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.15||Market Cap||11.75M|
iPower Inc. (IPW) Company Bio
iPower Inc. supplies hydroponics equipment online in the United States. It offers various products, including advanced indoor and greenhouse grow-light systems, ventilation systems, activated carbon filters, nutrients, growing media, hydroponic water-resistant grow tents, trimming machines, pumps, and accessories for hydroponic gardening, as well as other indoor and outdoor growing products under the iPower and Simple Deluxe brands through its Zenhydro.com website and various third-party e-commerce channels. The company was formerly known as BZRTH Inc. and changed its name to iPower Inc. in September 2020. iPower Inc. was founded in 2018 and is based in Duarte, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
IPW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPW Latest Social Stream
View Full IPW Social Stream
Latest IPW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IPOWER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPW as an investment opportunity.
iPower Inc. (IPW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -300% and 16.17%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
- Fiscal Q1 Revenue up 50% to a Record $26.0 Million - - iPower Management to Host Conference Call Today at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time - DUARTE, Calif., Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iPower Inc. (Nasdaq:IPW) (“iPower” or the “Company”), a leading online retailer and supplier of consumer home and garden products, today announced its financial results for its fiscal first quarter ended September 30, 2022. Fiscal Q1 2023 Results vs. Year-Ago Quarter Total revenue increased 50% to $26.0 million.Gros
DUARTE, Calif., Nov. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iPower Inc. (Nasdaq:IPW) (“iPower” or the “Company”), a leading online retailer and supplier of consumer home and garden products, will host a conference call on Monday, November 14, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time to discuss the financial results for its fiscal first quarter ended September 30, 2022. The Company’s results will be reported in a press release prior to the call. iPower management will host the conference call, followed by a question
iPower Inc. (IPW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -266.67% and 1.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
- Fiscal Q4 Revenue up 50% to a Record $22.1 Million - - Fiscal 2022 Revenue up 47% to a Record $79.4 Million - - iPower Management to Host Conference Call Today at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time - DUARTE, Calif., Sept. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iPower Inc. (Nasdaq:IPW) (“iPower” or the “Company”), a leading online hydroponic equipment supplier and retailer, today announced its financial results for its fiscal fourth quarter and full year ended June 30, 2022. Fiscal Q4 2022 Results vs. Year-Ago Quart
IPW Price Returns