Ideal Power Inc. (IPWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPWR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IPWR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IPWR is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- IPWR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
IPWR Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 117.62, Ideal Power Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.1% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.1 for Ideal Power Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 7.28% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IPWR's revenue has grown 11,387.03% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.88% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ideal Power Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRVN, SAGE, RVNC, QURE, and ATHX.
- IPWR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ideal Power Inc's official web site, go to www.idealpower.com.
IPWR Valuation Summary
- IPWR's price/earnings ratio is -12.4; this is 146.53% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- IPWR's price/sales ratio has moved up 120.3 over the prior 95 months.
- Over the past 95 months, IPWR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPWR.
IPWR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 59.44%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -83.31%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 69.47%.
The table below shows IPWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IPWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IPWR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.53% of graded US stocks.
- IPWR's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 43rd of 52 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- ULBI, POLA, and OESX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IPWR.
The table below shows IPWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IPWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.70||52-week high||$24.95|
|Prev. close||$15.15||52-week low||$5.25|
|Day high||$15.87||Avg. volume||333,404|
|50-day MA||$15.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.92||Market Cap||92.19M|
Most Popular Stories View All
IPWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPWR Latest Social Stream
View Full IPWR Social Stream
Latest IPWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ideal Power Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPWR as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas, Sept. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ideal Power Inc. (Nasdaq: IPWR), pioneering the development and commercialization of highly efficient and broadly patented B-TRAN™ bi-directional power switches, today announced that Dan Brdar, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Tim Burns, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 23rd Annual H.C. Wainwright Global Investment Conference, taking place virtually September 13-15, 2021. Management will also host one-on-one meetings with in
DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / September 1, 2021 / Ideal Power Inc. (NASDAQ:IPWR): The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link: http://stonegateinc.
Presentation Times Released for 50 Presenting Companies Wednesday and Thursday, August 18-19, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / August 18, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day summer Microcap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, August 18 - 19, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
Earnings results for Ideal Power , Analyst Opinion on Ideal Power , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:IPWR), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Factors Likely to Have Influenced Earnings Results Ideal Power (NASDAQ:IPWR) appeared first on .
AUSTIN, Texas, Aug. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ideal Power Inc. (Ideal Power or the Company) (Nasdaq: IPWR), pioneering the development and commercialization of highly efficient and broadly patented B-TRAN bi-directional power switches, reported results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
IPWR Price Returns