Ideal Power Inc. (IPWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPWR POWR Grades
- IPWR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 73.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IPWR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- IPWR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.6% of US stocks).
IPWR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for IPWR is 0.02 -- better than merely 8.2% of US stocks.
- IPWR's price/sales ratio is 82.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.32% of US stocks.
- IPWR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 7.09% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ideal Power Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be IPGP, GKOS, TMDX, AUDC, and WISA.
- Visit IPWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.idealpower.com.
IPWR Valuation Summary
- IPWR's price/earnings ratio is -12.4; this is 146.53% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- IPWR's price/sales ratio has moved up 120.3 over the prior 95 months.
- Over the past 95 months, IPWR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPWR.
IPWR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1106.72%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 59.44%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -81.92%.
The table below shows IPWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IPWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IPWR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.42% of graded US stocks.
- IPWR's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 43rd of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- POLA, OESX, and POWL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IPWR.
The table below shows IPWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IPWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.94||52-week high||$18.08|
|Prev. close||$12.24||52-week low||$7.01|
|Day high||$12.18||Avg. volume||36,796|
|50-day MA||$10.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.12||Market Cap||70.49M|
Most Popular Stories View All
IPWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPWR Latest Social Stream
View Full IPWR Social Stream
Latest IPWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ideal Power Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPWR as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, investor!
AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ideal Power Inc. (Nasdaq: IPWR), pioneering the development and commercialization of highly efficient and broadly patented B-TRAN™ bidirectional power switches, today announced its participation in the 24th Annual Needham Virtual Growth Conference. Dan Brdar, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Tim Burns, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present and hold meetings with investors as follows: 24th Annual Needham Virtual Growth Confere
We're at the halfway point of the week but there's no slowing down as we dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
Presentation Times Released for 75+ Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, December 8-9, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / December 7, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day December Micro Cap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, December 8 - 9, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ideal Power Inc. (Nasdaq: IPWR), pioneering the development and commercialization of highly efficient and broadly patented B-TRAN™ bidirectional power switches, today announced its participation in two December 2021 investor conferences. Dan Brdar, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Tim Burns, Chief Financial Officer, will present and hold meetings with investors at the following conferences: The Benchmark Company Discovery One-on-One Inve
IPWR Price Returns