Ideal Power Inc. (IPWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPWR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IPWR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IPWR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- IPWR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
IPWR Stock Summary
- IPWR's price/sales ratio is 102.51; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.52% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Ideal Power Inc comes in at 334.34%, a number that bests 97.92% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IPWR comes in at -35.1% -- higher than that of merely 6.97% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ideal Power Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GURE, DRIO, WATT, XAIR, and PI.
- IPWR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ideal Power Inc's official web site, go to www.idealpower.com.
IPWR Valuation Summary
- IPWR's price/earnings ratio is -8.8; this is 128.95% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- IPWR's price/sales ratio has moved up $87.7 over the prior 92 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPWR.
IPWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.16||52-week high||$24.95|
|Prev. close||$12.36||52-week low||$4.81|
|Day high||$12.41||Avg. volume||461,500|
|50-day MA||$10.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.41||Market Cap||71.40M|
IPWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPWR Latest Social Stream
View Full IPWR Social Stream
Latest IPWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ideal Power Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPWR as an investment opportunity.
Ideal Power and Diversified Technologies, Inc. to Collaborate on B-TRAN™ Based AC Circuit Breaker Under New Department of Energy SBIR Award
AUSTIN, Texas, June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ideal Power Inc. (Nasdaq: IPWR), pioneering the development and commercialization of highly efficient and broadly patented B-TRAN™ bi-directional power switches, is partnering with Diversified Technologies, Inc. (DTI), under a Phase I Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) grant from the Department of Energy (DOE), to develop a B-TRAN™-driven low-loss 13.8 kV alternating current (AC) Solid State Circuit Breaker (SSCB). The SSCB is intended to b
DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / June 10, 2021 / Ideal Power Inc. (NASDAQ:IPWR): The full report can be accessed by clicking on the following link:http://stonegateinc.
Ideal Power Vice President of Business Development Jeff Knapp to Participate in Water Tower Research Fireside Chat Series on Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 2:00 pm EDT
AUSTIN, Texas, June 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ideal Power Inc. (Nasdaq: IPWR), pioneering the development and commercialization of highly efficient and broadly patented B-TRAN™ bi-directional power switches, today announced that that Jeff Knapp, Vice President Business Development, will participate in Water Tower Research Fireside Chat Series on Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 2:00 pm EDT. Topic: Ideal Power: Looking at B-TRAN™ Applications for the EV Market Investors and other persons interested
The following slide deck was published by Ideal Power Inc. in conjunction with this event....
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. By way of example, Ideal Power...
IPWR Price Returns