Ideal Power Inc. (IPWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPWR POWR Grades
- IPWR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.88% of US stocks.
- IPWR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- IPWR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 1.1% of US stocks).
IPWR Stock Summary
- IPWR's price/sales ratio is 212.17; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 98.48% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.08 for IDEAL POWER INC; that's greater than it is for just 8.02% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IPWR's revenue has grown -56.31% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 3.3% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IDEAL POWER INC are BLI, BFLY, CERS, VNRX, and AMWL.
- Visit IPWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.idealpower.com.
IPWR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, IPWR's price/earnings ratio is 151.96% lower, now standing at -10.6.
- IPWR's price/sales ratio has moved up 212.1 over the prior 110 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPWR.
IPWR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 874.82%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -100%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -87.3%.
The table below shows IPWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IPWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IPWR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.42% of graded US stocks.
- IPWR's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 43rd of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- POLA, OESX, and POWL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IPWR.
The table below shows IPWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IPWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.60||52-week high||$14.89|
|Prev. close||$11.33||52-week low||$7.01|
|Day high||$11.45||Avg. volume||28,441|
|50-day MA||$11.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.90||Market Cap||62.58M|
Most Popular Stories View All
IPWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPWR Latest Social Stream
View Full IPWR Social Stream
Latest IPWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IDEAL POWER INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPWR as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ideal Power Inc. (Nasdaq: IPWR), pioneering the development and commercialization of the highly efficient and broadly patented B-TRAN™ bidirectional semiconductor power switch, today announced its participation in The Benchmark 11th Annual Discovery One-on-One Conference. Tim Burns, Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to hold meetings with investors as follows: The Benchmark 11th Annual Discovery One-on-One Conference Meeting availability: Thurs
E ratio of -12.59.
Ideal Power ( NASDAQ:IPWR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Net loss: US$1.70m (loss widened by 38...
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ideal Power Inc. (“Ideal Power” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: IPWR), pioneering the development and commercialization of the highly efficient and broadly patented B-TRAN™ bidirectional semiconductor power switch, reported results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2022. “Our progress toward B-TRAN™ commercialization continues as we engaged with another top 10 global automaker, entering into a product development agreement. In addition, we ship
Ideal Power Enters into Development Agreement with Top 10 Global Automaker for B-TRAN™-based Electric Vehicle Power Module
This Marks the Second Top 10 Global Automaker Engagement for Ideal PowerAUSTIN, Nov. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ideal Power Inc. (“Ideal Power” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: IPWR), pioneering the development and commercialization of the highly efficient and broadly patented B-TRAN™ bidirectional semiconductor power switch, today announced it entered into a product development agreement with a top 10 global automaker. Under this agreement, Ideal Power will partner with this automaker’s advanced te
IPWR Price Returns