Ideal Power Inc. (IPWR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IPWR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IPWR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.96% of US stocks.
- IPWR's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- IPWR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
IPWR Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 62.87, Ideal Power Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.76% of stocks in our set.
- IPWR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 7.22% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IPWR's revenue has grown 367.67% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.76% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ideal Power Inc are MYOV, GBT, ASXC, OCX, and VIVE.
- Visit IPWR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.idealpower.com.
IPWR Valuation Summary
- IPWR's price/earnings ratio is -12.4; this is 146.53% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- IPWR's price/sales ratio has moved up 120.3 over the prior 95 months.
- Over the past 95 months, IPWR's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IPWR.
IPWR Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -83.31%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -95.2%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 59.49%.
The table below shows IPWR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IPWR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IPWR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.42% of graded US stocks.
- IPWR's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 43rd of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- POLA, OESX, and POWL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IPWR.
The table below shows IPWR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IPWR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IPWR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.03||52-week high||$24.95|
|Prev. close||$7.70||52-week low||$6.65|
|Day high||$8.20||Avg. volume||45,548|
|50-day MA||$11.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.81||Market Cap||47.31M|
Most Popular Stories View All
IPWR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IPWR Latest Social Stream
View Full IPWR Social Stream
Latest IPWR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ideal Power Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IPWR as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas, Jan. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ideal Power Inc. (NASDAQ: IPWR ), pioneering the development and commercialization of highly efficient and broadly patented B-TRAN bidirectional power switches, today announced its participation in the 24 th Annual Needham Virtual Growth Conference. Dan Brdar, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Tim Burns, Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present and hold meetings with investors as follows: 24th Annual Needham Virtual Growth Conference Presentation Date: Friday, January Full story available on Benzinga.com
Rockley Photonics (NYSE:RKLY) and Ideal Power (NASDAQ:IPWR) are both small-cap computer and technology companies, but which is the better stock? We will contrast the two businesses based on the strength of their earnings, profitability, dividends, valuation, analyst recommendations, institutional ownership and risk. Analyst Ratings This is a breakdown of current ratings and target prices for 
We're at the halfway point of the week but there's no slowing down as we dive into the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
Presentation Times Released for 75+ Presenting CompaniesWednesday and Thursday, December 8-9, 2021NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / December 7, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day December Micro Cap Virtual Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, December 8 - 9, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
Micron Technology (NASDAQ:MU) and Ideal Power (NASDAQ:IPWR) are both computer and technology companies, but which is the superior stock? We will contrast the two companies based on the strength of their valuation, earnings, analyst recommendations, risk, dividends, institutional ownership and profitability. Volatility and Risk Micron Technology has a beta of 1.2, indicating that its stock 
IPWR Price Returns