IQVIA Holdings Inc. (IQV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IQV POWR Grades
- IQV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 95.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IQV is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IQV ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
IQV Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $33,784,046,440, IQVIA HOLDINGS INC has a greater market value than 93.91% of US stocks.
- IQVIA HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 80.37% of US listed stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IQV is more volatile than only 19.27% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IQVIA HOLDINGS INC are SU, TU, MOS, FDX, and LYB.
- IQV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IQVIA HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.iqvia.com.
IQV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IQV's price/earnings ratio is 55.61% higher, now standing at 30.5.
- IQV's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 114 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IQV.
IQV Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 16.81%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -5.55%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 401.86%.
The table below shows IQV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IQV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IQV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.06% of graded US stocks.
- IQV's asset turnover comes in at 0.558 -- ranking 289th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ISSC, MSTR, and TRUE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IQV.
The table below shows IQV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IQV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IQV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$187.54||52-week high||$285.61|
|Prev. close||$192.49||52-week low||$180.16|
|Day high||$192.31||Avg. volume||1,084,929|
|50-day MA||$217.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$225.80||Market Cap||34.98B|
IQVIA Holdings Inc. (IQV) Company Bio
IQVIA, formerly Quintiles and IMS Health, Inc., is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technology and clinical research. IQVIA is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services, focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services, including consulting services. It has a network of more than 88,000 employees in more than 100 countries and a market capitalization of $49 Billion as of August 2021. As of 2017, IQVIA was reported to be one of the world's largest contract research organizations. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
IQV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IQV Latest Social Stream
View Full IQV Social Stream
Latest IQV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IQVIA HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IQV as an investment opportunity.
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., October 03, 2022--IQVIA Holdings Inc. ("IQVIA") (NYSE:IQV) will announce its third-quarter 2022 financial results before the market opens on Wednesday, October 26, 2022. The IQVIA management team will also host a conference call and webcast at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on that same day. The earnings release and accompanying financial information will be posted on the IQVIA Investor Relations website at http://ir.iqvia.com.
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., September 28, 2022--IQVIA (NYSE:IQV), a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract services to the life sciences industry, today announced its Decentralized Clinical Trial (DCT) program has received GDPR compliance validation from TRUSTArc. This marks the first instance of a DCT service receiving this European data privacy validation.
Paychex's (PAYX) first-quarter fiscal 2023 earnings and revenues are likely to have surged from the respective year-ago fiscal quarter's levels.
In this piece, we will take a look at the top ten stocks to buy today according to billionaire Thomas Steyer. For more stocks, head on over to 5 Best Stocks to Buy Now According to Billionaire Thomas Steyer. Thomas Steyer is a former American hedge fund investor who helped set up the fund Farallon […]
Accenture (ACN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.17% and 0.17%, respectively, for the quarter ended August 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
IQV Price Returns