IQVIA Holdings, Inc. (IQV): Price and Financial Metrics
IQV Stock Summary
- Iqvia Holdings Inc's market capitalization of $30,923,767,690 is ahead of 93.23% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,547.06, Iqvia Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.88% of US stocks.
- IQV's current price/earnings ratio is 126.74, which is higher than 95.17% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IQV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INFO, VRSK, CMG, SBAC, and HRL.
- IQV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Iqvia Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.iqvia.com.
IQV Stock Price Chart More Charts
IQV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$149.39||52-week high||$169.14|
|Prev. close||$150.06||52-week low||$130.77|
|Day high||$154.37||Avg. volume||1,358,845|
|50-day MA||$157.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$150.82||Market Cap||28.73B|
IQVIA Holdings, Inc. (IQV) Company Bio
IQVIA provides biopharmaceutical development services and commercial outsourcing services in the Americas, Europe, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. It operates through two segments, Product Development and Integrated Healthcare Services. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.
IQV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for IQV, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Iqvia Holdings Inc ranked in the 34st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 52%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Iqvia Holdings Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.81 years, is 0.18% -- higher than 62.79% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Healthcare), Iqvia Holdings Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 73.52% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|