IQVIA Holdings, Inc. (IQV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IQV POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IQV ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.34% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IQV is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- IQV's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 42.65% of US stocks).
IQV Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $47,738,965,220, Iqvia Holdings Inc has a greater market value than 94.49% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 524.2, Iqvia Holdings Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.98% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 116.72, Iqvia Holdings Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.77% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Iqvia Holdings Inc are ROST, NXPI, KDP, IDXX, and GPN.
- IQV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Iqvia Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.iqvia.com.
IQV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IQV's EV/EBIT ratio is 137.08% higher, now standing at 63.3.
- IQV's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.9 over the prior 100 months.
- Over the past 100 months, IQV's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IQV.
IQV Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 44%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 179.25%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 33.85%.
The table below shows IQV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IQV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IQV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$247.29||52-week high||$254.05|
|Prev. close||$249.08||52-week low||$146.00|
|Day high||$249.85||Avg. volume||969,777|
|50-day MA||$242.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$200.98||Market Cap||47.40B|
IQVIA Holdings, Inc. (IQV) Company Bio
IQVIA provides biopharmaceutical development services and commercial outsourcing services in the Americas, Europe, Africa, and the Asia-Pacific. It operates through two segments, Product Development and Integrated Healthcare Services. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Durham, North Carolina.
IQV Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Iqvia Holdings Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Iqvia Holdings Inc ranked in the 65th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IQV, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.74 years comes in at 0.39%; that's greater than 75.1% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 24.79% stocks in the Healthcare sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IQV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IQV Latest Social Stream
View Full IQV Social Stream
Latest IQV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Iqvia Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IQV as an investment opportunity.
IQVIA's (IQV) second-quarter 2021 earnings and revenues are expected to have improved year over year.
More than 40 companies, ranging from the world’s largest management consultancies to pharmaceutical groups, have received years of detailed medical records from English hospitals, a Financial Times analysis has found. At least 100 different NHS data sets have been shared, ranging from the Hospital Episode Statistics (HES) database — which lists every patient admitted, their diagnosis, treatment and any outpatient appointments — to narrower sets of data on emergency care, mental health, mortality, sexual health and maternity services. Last month, the health department released a draft strategy promising to improve access to NHS patient data for researchers, so they can “provide innovative solutions” on everything from drug discovery to shielding programmes.
Consumer Health Apps and Digital Health Tools Proliferate, Improving Quality and Health Outcomes for Patients, Says New Report from IQVIA Institute
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., July 22, 2021--Digital health tools are increasingly having a positive impact on health outcomes. Some are becoming integral parts of mainstream medicine, according to findings released today by the IQVIA Institute for Human Data Science in a new report, Digital Health Trends 2021: Innovation, Evidence, Regulation, and Adoption.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: IQVIA Holdings, Seagate Technology and Blucora
The coronavirus-driven dependency on technology, increased digitization and growing adoption of the multi-cloud model should help the Zacks Technology Services industry thrive. IQV, STX and BCOR are well positioned to witness demand surge.
IQV Price Returns