IQVIA Holdings Inc. (IQV): Price and Financial Metrics
IQV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$198.75||52-week high||$241.86|
|Prev. close||$199.18||52-week low||$165.75|
|Day high||$201.24||Avg. volume||1,021,919|
|50-day MA||$218.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$210.51||Market Cap||36.39B|
IQV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IQV POWR Grades
- IQV scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IQV is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IQV's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 10.96% of US stocks).
IQV Stock Summary
- IQV has a market capitalization of $38,336,644,084 -- more than approximately 93.94% of US stocks.
- IQV's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 342.87 -- higher than 91.21% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IQV is more volatile than only 13.62% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IQVIA HOLDINGS INC are DRI, FLT, CMG, LHX, and APTV.
- Visit IQV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iqvia.com.
IQV Valuation Summary
- IQV's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 35% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 126 months, IQV's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IQV.
IQV Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 335.08%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 25.77%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 44.72%.
The table below shows IQV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IQV's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IQV has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.06% of graded US stocks.
- IQV's asset turnover comes in at 0.558 -- ranking 289th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- ISSC, MSTR, and TRUE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IQV.
The table below shows IQV's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IQVIA Holdings Inc. (IQV) Company Bio
IQVIA, formerly Quintiles and IMS Health, Inc., is an American multinational company serving the combined industries of health information technology and clinical research. IQVIA is a provider of biopharmaceutical development and commercial outsourcing services, focused primarily on Phase I-IV clinical trials and associated laboratory and analytical services, including consulting services. It has a network of more than 88,000 employees in more than 100 countries and a market capitalization of $49 Billion as of August 2021. As of 2017, IQVIA was reported to be one of the world's largest contract research organizations. (Source:Wikipedia)
IQV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IQV Latest Social Stream
View Full IQV Social Stream
Latest IQV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IQVIA HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IQV as an investment opportunity.
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
IQVIA Holdings Inc. ( NYSE:IQV ) saw significant share price movement during recent months on the NYSE, rising to highs...
An In-Depth Analysis of Its Valuation and Future Prospects
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, N.C., September 12, 2023--IQVIA™ (NYSE:IQV), a global provider of data, analytics, technology solutions and services to the life sciences industry, has been named a Leader in the IDC Marketscape Worldwide Life Science R&D Pharmacovigilance Solutions 2022 Vendor Assessment.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
IQV Price Returns