iRobot Corporation (IRBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRBT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where IRBT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IRBT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- IRBT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
IRBT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Irobot Corp is higher than it is for about just 11.88% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.44 for Irobot Corp; that's greater than it is for just 21.97% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Irobot Corp comes in at 36.87%, a number that bests 81.45% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Irobot Corp are TACT, XONE, PROG, QUMU, and ICAD.
- IRBT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Irobot Corp's official web site, go to www.irobot.com.
IRBT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IRBT's price/sales ratio is 74.31% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 192 months, IRBT's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.3.
- Over the past 192 months, IRBT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 374.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRBT.
IRBT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 72.16%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 65.76%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 108.07%.
The table below shows IRBT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IRBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IRBT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 85.13% of graded US stocks.
- IRBT's asset turnover comes in at 1.415 -- ranking 8th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- LEG, CL, and SCL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IRBT.
The table below shows IRBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IRBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.43||52-week high||$197.40|
|Prev. close||$80.89||52-week low||$71.10|
|Day high||$83.11||Avg. volume||703,653|
|50-day MA||$84.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$99.13||Market Cap||2.29B|
iRobot Corporation (IRBT) Company Bio
iRobot Corporation designs, builds, and markets robots for the consumer, defense and security, telemedicine, and mobile video collaboration markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
IRBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRBT Latest Social Stream
View Full IRBT Social Stream
Latest IRBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Irobot Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRBT as an investment opportunity.
While betting on short-interest stocks has become a popular speculation tactic, you want to be careful about this fad.
The Latest Released Mobile Controlled Robots market study has evaluated the future growth potential of Global Mobile Controlled Robots market and provides information and useful stats on market structure and size. The report is intended to provide market intelligence and strategic insights 
The number of robotics and automation companies has increased dramatically in recent decades as corporations seek to produce goods and services more efficiently, often replacing more expensive human employees in the process. Examples of companies that offer robotics solutions and products include Cognex Corp. (CGNX), Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS), and U.K.-based Blue Prism Group PLC (PRSM). Robot and automation stocks, as represented by the ROBO Global Robotics and Automation Index ETF (ROBO), have outperformed the broader market.
iRobot''s new robot vacuum uses a front-facing camera and artificial intelligence to deftly maneuver your home. However these tools require more data.
iRobot co-founder and CEO Colin Angle joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the company's new Roomba j7+ Robot vacuum.
IRBT Price Returns