iRobot Corporation (IRBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRBT POWR Grades
- IRBT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 52.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IRBT is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- IRBT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.14% of US stocks).
IRBT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 172.63%, IROBOT CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 92.02% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, IRBT has reported earnings growth of -355.47%, putting it ahead of only 4.38% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for IROBOT CORP comes in at -22.57%, a number that bests merely 8.18% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IROBOT CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be HTGM, OSPN, ICAD, SCYX, and TACT.
- Visit IRBT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.irobot.com.
IRBT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IRBT's price/sales ratio is 57.69% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- IRBT's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.6 over the prior 208 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRBT.
IRBT Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -104.32%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 0.82%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -108.28%.
The table below shows IRBT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IRBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IRBT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.34% of graded US stocks.
- IRBT's asset turnover comes in at 1.411 -- ranking 7th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- CL, SCL, and SNBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IRBT.
The table below shows IRBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IRBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$52.88||52-week high||$77.85|
|Prev. close||$52.27||52-week low||$35.41|
|Day high||$52.90||Avg. volume||638,282|
|50-day MA||$54.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.93||Market Cap||1.45B|
iRobot Corporation (IRBT) Company Bio
iRobot Corporation designs, builds, and markets robots for the consumer, defense and security, telemedicine, and mobile video collaboration markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
IRBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRBT Latest Social Stream
View Full IRBT Social Stream
Latest IRBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IROBOT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRBT as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, James Ricchiuti from Needham maintained a Hold rating on iRobot (IRBT - Research Report). The company's shares opened today at $53.00.According to TipRanks, Ricchiuti is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 14.3% and a 58.76% success rate. Ricchiuti covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Coherent Corp, Benchmark Electronics, and Cognex.Currently, the analyst consensus on iRobot is a Hold with an average price target of $61.00.See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> Based on iRobot's latest earnings release for the quarter ending September 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $278.19 million and a GAAP net loss of $128.37 million.
iRobot's (IRBT) third-quarter 2022 revenues decline 36.9% due to lower orders from retailers and distributors in North America and EMEA.
iRobot (IRBT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -217.88% and 36.65%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
iRobot Corp. (NASDAQ: IRBT), a leader in consumer robots, today announced its financial results for the third quarter ended October 1, 2022.
iRobot (IRBT) to benefit from its diversified product portfolio and innovation capabilities. Also, its measures to expand recurring revenue sources are encouraging.
IRBT Price Returns