iRobot Corporation (IRBT): Price and Financial Metrics
IRBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.37||52-week high||$56.85|
|Prev. close||$37.91||52-week low||$31.37|
|Day high||$38.69||Avg. volume||412,733|
|50-day MA||$37.95||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.72||Market Cap||1.06B|
IRBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRBT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IRBT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IRBT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 172 days.
- IRBT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
IRBT Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.45%, IROBOT CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.59% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, IROBOT CORP is reporting a growth rate of 287.65%; that's higher than 95.17% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IRBT's revenue has grown -28.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 9.14% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IROBOT CORP are NURO, NTGR, AMST, QMCO, and DGII.
- Visit IRBT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.irobot.com.
IRBT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, IRBT's EV/EBIT ratio is 121.2% lower, now standing at -3.
- Over the past 217 months, IRBT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 357.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRBT.
IRBT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 39.57%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -30.85%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -10.62%.
The table below shows IRBT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IRBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IRBT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.34% of graded US stocks.
- IRBT's asset turnover comes in at 1.411 -- ranking 7th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- CL, SCL, and SNBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IRBT.
The table below shows IRBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
iRobot Corporation (IRBT) Company Bio
iRobot Corporation designs, builds, and markets robots for the consumer, defense and security, telemedicine, and mobile video collaboration markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
IRBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRBT Latest Social Stream
View Full IRBT Social Stream
Latest IRBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IROBOT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRBT as an investment opportunity.
These machine learning stocks have well-established underlying businesses that are continuing to grow at a stellar pace.
Although machine learning has a number of important applications, investors would be better off dumping these three ML stocks.
A deep dive into the valuation, financial strength, and growth prospects of iRobot Corp
EU antitrust regulators have delayed their investigation into Amazon's $1.7 billion acquisition of robot vacuum cleaner maker iRobot as they wait for the companies to provide requested information. The European Commission, which acts as the competition enforcer in the 27-country bloc, said it stopped the clock on Sept. 8, with effect from Aug. 29. "This procedure in merger investigations is activated if the parties fail to provide, in a timely fashion, an important piece of information that the Commission has requested from them."
Staining Rugs, Getting Stuck and Can't Learn: iRobot Solves Rival Robot Pitfalls with New Roomba Models Featuring iRobot OS Intelligence
Consumers should trust that their floor cleaning robot is intelligent enough to avoid making its own mess, will finish its job without interruption and clean the way they want. iRobot Corp. (NASDAQ: IRBT), a leader in consumer robots, today introduced two of its smartest and most powerful models that solve pitfalls faced by competing robots – the flagship Roomba Combo® j9+ robot vacuum and mop and Roomba® j9+ robot vacuum. Taking automation and cleaning performance to a new level, the Roomba Com
IRBT Price Returns