iRobot Corporation (IRBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRBT POWR Grades
- IRBT scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 68.42% of US stocks.
- IRBT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IRBT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.56% of US stocks).
IRBT Stock Summary
- IRBT's current price/earnings ratio is 61.14, which is higher than 88.08% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Irobot Corp is higher than it is for about merely 12.85% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IRBT comes in at 7.71% -- higher than that of 80.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IRBT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ISSC, AMOT, AVNW, WSTL, and TACT.
- Visit IRBT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.irobot.com.
IRBT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IRBT's price/sales ratio is 74.31% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 192 months, IRBT's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.3.
- Over the past 192 months, IRBT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 374.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRBT.
IRBT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 85.65%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -18.84%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 86.32%.
The table below shows IRBT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IRBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IRBT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.34% of graded US stocks.
- IRBT's asset turnover comes in at 1.411 -- ranking 7th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- CL, SCL, and SNBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IRBT.
The table below shows IRBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IRBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.47||52-week high||$98.86|
|Prev. close||$39.47||52-week low||$37.87|
|Day high||$38.47||Avg. volume||471,412|
|50-day MA||$46.02||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.75||Market Cap||1.04B|
iRobot Corporation (IRBT) Company Bio
iRobot Corporation designs, builds, and markets robots for the consumer, defense and security, telemedicine, and mobile video collaboration markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
IRBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRBT Latest Social Stream
View Full IRBT Social Stream
Latest IRBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Irobot Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRBT as an investment opportunity.
Nightmare earnings reactions have been a theme this quarter, as investors seize on concerns over slowing growth prospects for companies over a wide range of industries.
In a report released today, James Ricchiuti from Needham maintained a Hold rating on iRobot (IRBT – Research Report). The company's shares closed last Thursday at $62.51, close to its 52-week low of $58.44. According to TipRanks.com, Ricchiuti is a top 100 analyst with an average return of 24.4% and a 63.7% success rate. Ricchiuti covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Teledyne Technologies, Benchmark Electronics, and TTM Technologies. iRobot has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $77.00, a 26.5% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Colliers Securities also reiterated a Hold rating on the stock.
iRobot’s shares slide as supply constraints hurt growth and margins, but ambitious long-term targets remain.
Good morning, trader!
IRBT Price Returns