iRobot Corporation (IRBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRBT POWR Grades
- IRBT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.39% of US stocks.
- IRBT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 163 days.
- IRBT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
IRBT Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Irobot Corp is higher than 88.27% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Irobot Corp is higher than it is for about just 12.85% of US stocks.
- Irobot Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 8.29%, greater than the shareholder yield of 78.85% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Irobot Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SCL, AMOT, VIVO, NTUS, and SUPN.
- IRBT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Irobot Corp's official web site, go to www.irobot.com.
IRBT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IRBT's price/sales ratio is 74.31% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 192 months, IRBT's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.3.
- Over the past 192 months, IRBT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 374.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRBT.
IRBT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 72.16%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 48.82%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 15.18%.
The table below shows IRBT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IRBT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IRBT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.34% of graded US stocks.
- IRBT's asset turnover comes in at 1.411 -- ranking 7th of 50 Consumer Goods stocks.
- CL, SCL, and SNBR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IRBT.
The table below shows IRBT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IRBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$64.05||52-week high||$197.40|
|Prev. close||$64.16||52-week low||$62.50|
|Day high||$66.14||Avg. volume||390,771|
|50-day MA||$73.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$86.51||Market Cap||1.73B|
iRobot Corporation (IRBT) Company Bio
iRobot Corporation designs, builds, and markets robots for the consumer, defense and security, telemedicine, and mobile video collaboration markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
IRBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRBT Latest Social Stream
View Full IRBT Social Stream
Latest IRBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Irobot Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRBT as an investment opportunity.
The number of robotics and automation companies has increased dramatically in recent decades as corporations seek to produce goods and services more efficiently, often replacing more expensive human employees in the process. Examples of companies that offer robotics solutions and products include Cognex Corp. (CGNX), Cadence Design Systems Inc. (CDNS), and U.K.-based Blue Prism Group PLC (PRSM). Robot and automation stocks, as represented by the ROBO Global Robotics and Automation Index ETF (ROBO), have underperformed the broader market.
Ford Motor and IRobot have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
iRobot shares have been on a wild up and down ride over the last five years and things have been just as crazy during the past 12 months...
iRobot Corp. (NASDAQ: IRBT), a leader in consumer robots, today announced that the company plans to participate in the Needham & Company Virtual Growth Conference. Pertinent details include:
iRobot (IRBT) is poised to gain from a solid product demand, efforts to expand the direct-to-consumer sales channel and shareholder-friendly policies. High costs and expenses are concerning.
IRBT Price Returns