iRobot Corporation (IRBT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRBT POWR Grades
- IRBT scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 94.48% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IRBT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- IRBT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 10.06% of US stocks).
IRBT Stock Summary
- For IRBT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 11.79% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, IRBT has reported earnings growth of 289.47%, putting it ahead of 93.23% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Irobot Corp comes in at 31.85%, a number that bests 83.6% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IRBT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNSS, UEIC, ACLS, CYBE, and SCHN.
- Visit IRBT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.irobot.com.
IRBT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRBT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$95.83||52-week high||$197.40|
|Prev. close||$94.99||52-week low||$67.55|
|Day high||$96.25||Avg. volume||855,036|
|50-day MA||$104.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$96.43||Market Cap||2.69B|
iRobot Corporation (IRBT) Company Bio
iRobot Corporation designs, builds, and markets robots for the consumer, defense and security, telemedicine, and mobile video collaboration markets worldwide. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
IRBT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRBT Latest Social Stream
View Full IRBT Social Stream
Latest IRBT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Irobot Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRBT as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, iRobot (IRBT) closed at $101.20, marking a +1.45% move from the previous day.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
iRobot Corp. (NASDAQ: IRBT), a leader in consumer robots, today announced that the company plans to participate in the upcoming Bank of America 2021 Global Technology Conference. Pertinent details include:
iRobot Corp. (NASDAQ: IRBT), a leader in consumer robots, announced that Faris Habbaba will become its executive vice president and chief research and development officer (CRDO) effective June 7. Overseeing iRobot's talented, global R&D organization, Faris will drive advanced research and technology development to support product roadmaps and the company's leadership position. Faris will report directly to iRobot's chairman and CEO Colin Angle.
Prime Day 2021 will feature can't-miss deals from top brands including Levi's, iRobot, Samsung, and Redken and more than a million deals from small and medium-sized businesses selling on Amazon As part of Amazon's new investment of more than $100 million to help small business sellers succeed, Prime members can get a $10 credit to spend on Prime Day when they spend $10 on items sold by select small businesses in Amazon's store from June 7 to June 20 Early deals start now—discover hundreds of thousands of deals leading up to Prime Day from top brands including LEGO, Mattel, BLACK+DECKER, and Le Creuset and our best deal ever from Amazon Music—Prime members who haven't yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months free (NASDAQ: AMZN )—Amazon's annual Prime Day event will be held Ju...
IRBT Price Returns