Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM): Price and Financial Metrics
IRDM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.99||52-week high||$68.34|
|Prev. close||$60.39||52-week low||$33.88|
|Day high||$60.94||Avg. volume||673,371|
|50-day MA||$61.63||Dividend yield||0.86%|
|200-day MA||$54.61||Market Cap||7.55B|
IRDM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRDM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where IRDM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.13% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IRDM is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IRDM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.07% of US stocks).
IRDM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,206.29, IRIDIUM COMMUNICATIONS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.13% of US stocks.
- IRDM's current price/earnings ratio is 476.69, which is higher than 98.93% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.86, IRIDIUM COMMUNICATIONS INC has a higher such ratio than 89.34% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IRIDIUM COMMUNICATIONS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be KRG, MLP, NTST, OIS, and ADT.
- Visit IRDM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iridium.com.
IRDM Valuation Summary
- IRDM's price/earnings ratio is 482.1; this is 1761.39% higher than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- IRDM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 185 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRDM.
IRDM Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 11.21%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 97.44%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -87.09%.
The table below shows IRDM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IRDM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IRDM has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.3% of graded US stocks.
- IRDM's asset turnover comes in at 0.186 -- ranking 181st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VICR, FLEX, and UI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IRDM.
The table below shows IRDM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IRDM Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IRDM, see our IRDM price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$42.40||Average Broker Recommendation||1.58 (Moderate Buy)|
Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM) Company Bio
Iridium Communications provides mobile voice and data communications services through satellites which that spans 100% global coverage. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
Most Popular Stories View All
IRDM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRDM Latest Social Stream
View Full IRDM Social Stream
Latest IRDM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IRIDIUM COMMUNICATIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRDM as an investment opportunity.
Iridium (IRDM) Launches Spare Satellites Using SpaceX Rocket
Iridium (IRDM) launches and deploys five spare satellites using a SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket to further improve its satellite constellation.
Iridium Adds to Constellation Resilience with Launch of Spare Satellites
Iridium Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: IRDM) announced today a key milestone in its long-term constellation resilience and redundancy planning, with the successful launch and deployment of five spare satellites. This launch brings the total number of spare Iridium® satellites on orbit to 14. In total, 81 next-generation Iridium satellites were built, and 80 of them have now been deployed. The Iridium constellation remains unique in the industry, featuring 66 operational crosslinked satellites, ena
Iridium Names Jacqueline Yeaney to Board of Directors
Iridium Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: IRDM) today announced that Jacqueline Yeaney has been elected to the Iridium Board of Directors, effective May 4, 2023. As a director on the Iridium Board, Yeaney will contribute to the strategic direction of Iridium's business alongside her fellow Board members.
13 Best Communication Services Stocks To Invest In
In this article, we will take a look at the 13 best communication services stocks to invest in. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best Communication Services Stocks To Invest In. The internet revolution gave rise to the communication services industry that keeps growing, evolving and innovating. The communication services industry is […]
3 Promising Space Stocks to Buy Before They Soar
Space is big business, and these space stocks to buy now will help lead mankind into the final frontier and shareholders to big profits.
IRDM Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IRDMWant to see what other sources are saying about Iridium Communications Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...