Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM): Price and Financial Metrics
IRDM Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Iridium Communications Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 6.21, Iridium Communications Inc has a higher such ratio than 80.65% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Iridium Communications Inc is reporting a growth rate of 87.12%; that's higher than 87.81% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Iridium Communications Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SM, NBR, XOG, DVN, and LTHM.
- IRDM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Iridium Communications Inc's official web site, go to www.iridium.com.
IRDM Stock Price Chart More Charts
IRDM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.30||52-week high||$32.08|
|Prev. close||$29.27||52-week low||$19.70|
|Day high||$28.99||Avg. volume||787,091|
|50-day MA||$26.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.42||Market Cap||3.71B|
Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM) Company Bio
Iridium Communications provides mobile voice and data communications services through satellites which that spans 100% global coverage. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in McLean, Virginia.