Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRDM POWR Grades
- IRDM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.16% of US stocks.
- IRDM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- IRDM ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 12th percentile.
IRDM Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 302.79, Iridium Communications Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.21% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Iridium Communications Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, IRDM has reported earnings growth of -134.29%, putting it ahead of only 15.48% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IRDM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DRRX, INGN, NEO, WHLM, and EEFT.
- Visit IRDM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iridium.com.
IRDM Valuation Summary
- IRDM's price/sales ratio is 9.1; this is 160% higher than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- Over the past 163 months, IRDM's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 440678.4.
- Over the past 163 months, IRDM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRDM.
IRDM Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -82.26%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 255.95%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 41.08%.
The table below shows IRDM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IRDM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRDM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.23||52-week high||$54.65|
|Prev. close||$41.75||52-week low||$23.65|
|Day high||$42.65||Avg. volume||1,206,218|
|50-day MA||$39.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$38.56||Market Cap||5.57B|
Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM) Company Bio
Iridium Communications provides mobile voice and data communications services through satellites which that spans 100% global coverage. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in McLean, Virginia.
IRDM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Iridium Communications Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Iridium Communications Inc ranked in the 91th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 1480.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for IRDM, they are:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 0.36; that's higher than merely 22.81% of US stocks in the Communication Services sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 1.15 years comes in at 1.41%; that's greater than 93.26% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Iridium Communications Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IRDM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRDM Latest Social Stream
View Full IRDM Social Stream
Latest IRDM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Iridium Communications Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRDM as an investment opportunity.
Does Iridium Communications (IRDM) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Announcing: Iridium Communications (NASDAQ:IRDM) Stock Soared An Exciting 365% In The Last Five Years
For many, the main point of investing in the stock market is to achieve spectacular returns. While the best companies...
The final frontier of space is getting crowded as a growing number of companies rush to go where no man has gone before.
As the billionaire space race begins to heat up, these seven space stocks could be headed to the moon and beyond in the long run.
Iridium's (IRDM) second-quarter 2021 results reflect healthy demand for subscriber equipment, driven by an accretive subscriber base, solid business prospects and robust liquidity position.
IRDM Price Returns
Continue Researching IRDMWant to see what other sources are saying about Iridium Communications Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Iridium Communications Inc (IRDM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch