Investors Real Estate Trust Shares of Beneficial Interest (IRET): Price and Financial Metrics
IRET Stock Summary
- IRET's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.5 -- higher than merely 5.98% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Investors Real Estate Trust's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.27% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Investors Real Estate Trust is higher than it is for about 88.67% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Investors Real Estate Trust, a group of peers worth examining would be CMCT, SBRA, PLYM, WRI, and FTAI.
- Visit IRET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iretapartments.com.
IRET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.42||52-week high||$85.24|
|Prev. close||$69.55||52-week low||$43.58|
|Day high||$73.37||Avg. volume||101,054|
|50-day MA||$70.48||Dividend yield||3.98%|
|200-day MA||$67.53||Market Cap||913.77M|
Investors Real Estate Trust Shares of Beneficial Interest (IRET) Company Bio
Investors Real Estate Trust is a real estate investment trust. The trust's investments include multi-family residential properties and commercial office, healthcare, industrial and retail properties. The company was founded in 1970 and is based in Minot, North Dakota.
IRET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRET Latest Social Stream
View Full IRET Social Stream
Latest IRET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Investors Real Estate Trust that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRET as an investment opportunity.
When it comes to durable REITs, the apartment sector often comes to mind for many investors. That's because housing fulfills one of basic needs of food, water, and shelter. In this article, I'm focused on Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET), which is a relatively underfollowed stock in the multifamily sector....
NYSE: IRET. IRET, a real estate company focused on the ownership, management, acquisition, and development of apartment communities announces that it is now Centerspace. The name and new brand platform reflect both the evolution of the company and its vision for the future. A redesigned company logo and website will be launched on December 10th. The legal name of the company will continue to be Investors Real Estate Trust, doing business as Centerspace. The company will refer to itself as Centerspace immediately and beginning December 21, 2020 its common shares of beneficial interest trading on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "CSR", and its Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares trading under the ticker symbol "CSR PRC." Outstanding share certificates of the...
NYSE: IRET. IRET's Board of Trustees declared a regular quarterly distribution of $0.70 per share/unit, payable on January 15, 2021, to common shareholders and unitholders of record at the close of business on January 4, 2021. IRET has paid cash every quarter since its initial dividend in 1971. 2021 will mark IRET's 50th consecutive year of paying dividends to its common shareholders and unitholders.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / November 3, 2020 / Investors Real Estate Trust (NYSE:IRET) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on November 3, 2020 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
Investors Real Estate Trust (IRET) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 11.90% and 0.60%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
IRET Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!