IRIDEX Corporation (IRIX): Price and Financial Metrics
IRIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.16||52-week high||$3.49|
|Prev. close||$2.16||52-week low||$1.96|
|Day high||$2.24||Avg. volume||14,928|
|50-day MA||$2.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.28||Market Cap||34.58M|
IRIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRIX Stock Summary
- IRIDEX CORP's market capitalization of $38,897,401 is ahead of only 12.76% of US-listed equities.
- For IRIX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 10.18% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -37.2%, IRIDEX CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.56% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IRIDEX CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be APDN, OB, CFMS, CTS, and UCL.
- Visit IRIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iridex.com.
IRIX Valuation Summary
- IRIX's price/sales ratio is 0.7; this is 68.18% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, IRIX's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRIX.
IRIX Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -168.35%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 45.79%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.35%.
The table below shows IRIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IRIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IRIX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.49% of graded US stocks.
- IRIX's asset turnover comes in at 1.188 -- ranking 15th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- STXS, FONR, and SMLR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IRIX.
The table below shows IRIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IRIX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IRIX, see our IRIX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$10.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
IRIDEX Corporation (IRIX) Company Bio
IRIDEX Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, sells, and services medical laser systems and associated instrumentation for the treatment of the sight-threatening eye diseases. The company was formerly known as IRIS Medical Instruments, Inc. and changed its name to IRIDEX Corporation in November 1995. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
IRIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRIX Latest Social Stream
View Full IRIX Social Stream
Latest IRIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IRIDEX CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRIX as an investment opportunity.
Iridex (IRIX) Is Attractively Priced Despite Fast-paced Momentum
Iridex (IRIX) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Q1 2023 IRIDEX Corp Earnings Call
Q1 2023 IRIDEX Corp Earnings Call
Iridex (IRIX) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Iridex (IRIX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -8.33% and 0.48%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Iridex Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., May 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Iridex Corporation (Nasdaq: IRIX), a provider of innovative ophthalmic laser-based medical products for the treatment of glaucoma and retinal diseases, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended April 1, 2023. First Quarter 2023 Highlights Generated total revenue of $13.7 million, an increase of 2% year-over-yearCyclo G6® product family revenue of $3.7 million increased 4% year-over-year 61 Cyclo G6 Glaucoma Laser Systems
Iridex to Report First Quarter Financial Results on May 11, 2023
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Iridex Corporation (NASDAQ: IRIX), a provider of innovative ophthalmic laser-based medical products for the treatment of glaucoma and retinal diseases, today announced the Company will release financial results for the first quarter of 2023 after the close of trading on Thursday, May 11, 2023. The Company’s management team will host a corresponding conference call beginning at 2:00 p.m. PT / 5:00 p.m. ET. Investors interested in listening
IRIX Price Returns
Continue Researching IRIXWant to do more research on Iridex Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Iridex Corp (IRIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Iridex Corp (IRIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Iridex Corp (IRIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...