IRIDEX Corporation (IRIX): Price and Financial Metrics
IRIX Stock Summary
- Iridex Corp's market capitalization of $23,161,599 is ahead of merely 13.3% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Iridex Corp is higher than it is for about only 15.27% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.27%, Iridex Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 14.32% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IRIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EFOI, PMD, ISR, SPNE, and INSP.
- Visit IRIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iridex.com.
IRIX Stock Price Chart More Charts
IRIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.78||52-week high||$5.69|
|Prev. close||$1.80||52-week low||$1.36|
|Day high||$1.88||Avg. volume||66,123|
|50-day MA||$2.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.68||Market Cap||24.54M|
IRIDEX Corporation (IRIX) Company Bio
IRIDEX Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, sells, and services medical laser systems and associated instrumentation for the treatment of the sight-threatening eye diseases. The company was formerly known as IRIS Medical Instruments, Inc. and changed its name to IRIDEX Corporation in November 1995. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Mountain View, California.