IRIDEX Corporation (IRIX): Price and Financial Metrics
IRIX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $47,822,679, Iridex Corp has a greater market value than just 13.35% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -15.78%, Iridex Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 15.89% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Iridex Corp's share price is greater than that of 93.12% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IRIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PMD, CNET, BIOL, DBD, and CPST.
- IRIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Iridex Corp's official web site, go to www.iridex.com.
IRIX Stock Price Chart More Charts
IRIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.27||52-week high||$5.69|
|Prev. close||$3.20||52-week low||$1.50|
|Day high||$3.29||Avg. volume||125,905|
|50-day MA||$2.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.23||Market Cap||45.07M|
IRIDEX Corporation (IRIX) Company Bio
IRIDEX Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, sells, and services medical laser systems and associated instrumentation for the treatment of the sight-threatening eye diseases. The company was formerly known as IRIS Medical Instruments, Inc. and changed its name to IRIDEX Corporation in November 1995. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Mountain View, California.