IRIDEX Corporation (IRIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRIX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IRIX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IRIX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 36 weeks.
- IRIX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 39.65% of US stocks).
IRIX Stock Summary
- IRIX has a higher market value than only 13.83% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $108,450,967.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Iridex Corp is higher than it is for about merely 14.59% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.32%, Iridex Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.89% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Iridex Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LMAT, EFOI, LUNA, NBRV, and SSD.
- IRIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Iridex Corp's official web site, go to www.iridex.com.
IRIX Valuation Summary
- IRIX's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 31.58% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- IRIX's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, IRIX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 14.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRIX.
IRIX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 1.09%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 5.94%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -74.41%.
The table below shows IRIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IRIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IRIX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.6% of graded US stocks.
- IRIX's asset turnover comes in at 1.188 -- ranking 14th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- STXS, BMRA, and SMLR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IRIX.
The table below shows IRIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IRIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.22||52-week high||$9.71|
|Prev. close||$6.85||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$7.25||Avg. volume||185,867|
|50-day MA||$7.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.37||Market Cap||114.31M|
IRIDEX Corporation (IRIX) Company Bio
IRIDEX Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, sells, and services medical laser systems and associated instrumentation for the treatment of the sight-threatening eye diseases. The company was formerly known as IRIS Medical Instruments, Inc. and changed its name to IRIDEX Corporation in November 1995. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Mountain View, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
IRIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRIX Latest Social Stream
View Full IRIX Social Stream
Latest IRIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Iridex Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRIX as an investment opportunity.
Every investor in IRIDEX Corporation ( NASDAQ:IRIX ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. Generally...
IRIDEX (IRIX) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Please join the Breakout Investor community for a Call with Management IRIDEX (IRIX). Thursday September 9, 2021 at 3:30 CDTClick here to Join the Microsoft Teams Event To submit questions and participate in live discussion join the Breakout Investor Platform (BIP), located at app.breakoutinvestors.com Registration is required. Access to this event and most of the content on BIP is  The post Announcing Call with Management of IRIDEX appeared first on Breakout Investors . The post Announcing Call with Management of IRIDEX appeared first on Breakout Investors .
Glaucoma Surgery Devices Market Survey Report Discloses Strategy 2027 Roadmap, Key Players - Alcon, Inc., Lumenis Ltd., Iridex Corporation, Nidek Co., Ltd.
New York, United States: The industry analysis Glaucoma Surgery Devices Market report by Decisive Markets Insights includes the market''s key elements like revenue growth, market prognosis (2021-2027), customer preferences, company strategies, performance metrics, COVID-19''s impact on the global market, value
Iridex Corporation (NASDAQ: IRIX ) reported Q2 revenue of $13.4 million , the highest since 2007, +116% Y/Y, beating the consensus of $11.61 million. Cyclo G6 product family generated sales of $3.6 million, +70% Y/Y on 16,000 probes sold, up 103% Y/Y. Iridex sold 47 Cyclo G6 Glaucoma Laser Systems, compared to 42 a year ago. Retina product revenue Full story available on Benzinga.com
IRIX Price Returns