IRIDEX Corporation (IRIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRIX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IRIX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.37% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IRIX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 131 days.
- IRIX's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 29.21% of US stocks).
IRIX Stock Summary
- IRIX has a higher market value than merely 16.5% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $118,756,080.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 185.29, Iridex Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 83.79% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IRIX is more volatile than 96.21% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Iridex Corp are VAPO, SHSP, OFIX, XXII, and ADOM.
- Visit IRIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iridex.com.
IRIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.74||52-week high||$9.71|
|Prev. close||$7.70||52-week low||$1.60|
|Day high||$7.82||Avg. volume||273,430|
|50-day MA||$7.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.53||Market Cap||120.95M|
IRIDEX Corporation (IRIX) Company Bio
IRIDEX Corporation develops, manufactures, markets, sells, and services medical laser systems and associated instrumentation for the treatment of the sight-threatening eye diseases. The company was formerly known as IRIS Medical Instruments, Inc. and changed its name to IRIDEX Corporation in November 1995. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Mountain View, California.
IRIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRIX Latest Social Stream
View Full IRIX Social Stream
Latest IRIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Iridex Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRIX as an investment opportunity.
IRIDEX Corporation (IRIX) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 11, 2021 17:00 ET Company Participants Hunter Cabi - Investor Relations Dave Bruce - Chief Executive Officer Fuad Ahmad - Interim Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Tom Stephan - Stifel Scott Henry - ROTH Capital Presentation Operator Good day and...
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Iridex Corporation (Nasdaq: IRIX) today reported financial results for the first quarter ended April 3, 2021. First Quarter Highlights Closed strategic collaboration with Topcon Corporation netting $19.5 million in new fundsRecord first quarter revenue of $12.0 million, an increase of 33% from the $9.0 million in the prior year period 10% from new products acquired from Topcon Cyclo G6® product family revenue of $3.3 million, an increase of 15% year-over-year13,600 Cyclo G6 probes sold, a 4% year-over-year increase despite continued COVID-19 impacts International sales of Cyclo G6 probes increased by 18%, setting a new quarterly record 64 Cyclo G6 Glaucoma Laser Systems sold, compared to 38 in the prior year periodRetina product re...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / IRIDEX Corp. (NASDAQ:IRIX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 11, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.
Iridex (IRIX) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Iridex (NASDAQ:IRIX) releases its next round of earnings this Monday, March 22. Here is Benzinga's essential guide to Iridex's Q4 earnings …
IRIX Price Returns