iRadimed Corporation (IRMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRMD POWR Grades
- IRMD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.9% of US stocks.
- IRMD's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- IRMD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
IRMD Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IRMD is currently 34.62, higher than 85.74% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.15 for IRADIMED CORP; that's greater than it is for just 11.28% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, IRADIMED CORP is reporting a growth rate of 97.51%; that's higher than 85.44% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IRMD, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AVNS, ARTW, ISDR, POWL, and HAYN.
- Visit IRMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iradimed.com.
IRMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IRMD's EV/EBIT ratio is 152.87% higher, now standing at 22.
- IRMD's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 102 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRMD.
IRMD Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 32.44%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 9.08%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 137.78%.
The table below shows IRMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IRMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IRMD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.83% of graded US stocks.
- IRMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.488 -- ranking 96th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- DYNT, NUVA, and ELMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IRMD.
The table below shows IRMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IRMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.55||52-week high||$55.92|
|Prev. close||$28.78||52-week low||$26.00|
|Day high||$29.00||Avg. volume||53,008|
|50-day MA||$28.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.53||Market Cap||358.76M|
iRadimed Corporation (IRMD) Company Bio
IRadimed Corporation manufactures, markets, and distributes magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) compatible products in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Winter Springs, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
IRMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRMD Latest Social Stream
View Full IRMD Social Stream
Latest IRMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IRADIMED CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRMD as an investment opportunity.
iRadimed (IRMD) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
ShockWave Medical, iRadimed and Tactile Systems Technology are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
IRadimed ( NASDAQ:IRMD ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$13.4m (up 23% from 3Q 2021). Net...
IRadimed Corporation ( NASDAQ:IRMD ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 21% in the last...
iRadimed (IRMD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 20.83% and 1.80%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
IRMD Price Returns