iRadimed Corporation (IRMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRMD POWR Grades
- IRMD scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IRMD is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- IRMD's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.56% of US stocks).
IRMD Stock Summary
- IRMD's current price/earnings ratio is 91.02, which is higher than 91.43% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IRMD is currently 49.84, higher than 90.83% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.16 for Iradimed Corp; that's greater than it is for just 10.23% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Iradimed Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CXDO, EVER, UCTT, SPNE, and HAPP.
- Visit IRMD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iradimed.com.
IRMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IRMD's price/sales ratio is 3.96% higher, now standing at 11.8.
- IRMD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 46.9 over the prior 87 months.
- Over the past 87 months, IRMD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 46.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRMD.
IRMD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 15.46%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -48.31%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -37.21%.
The table below shows IRMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IRMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IRMD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.99% of graded US stocks.
- IRMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.488 -- ranking 96th of 182 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NUVA, ELMD, and XENT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IRMD.
The table below shows IRMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IRMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.69||52-week high||$40.51|
|Prev. close||$33.76||52-week low||$20.52|
|Day high||$33.91||Avg. volume||28,935|
|50-day MA||$34.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.04||Market Cap||414.99M|
iRadimed Corporation (IRMD) Company Bio
IRadimed Corporation manufactures, markets, and distributes magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) compatible products in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Winter Springs, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
IRMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRMD Latest Social Stream
View Full IRMD Social Stream
Latest IRMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Iradimed Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRMD as an investment opportunity.
IRadimed Corporation's (NASDAQ:IRMD) Financials Are Too Obscure To Link With Current Share Price Momentum: What's In Store For the Stock?
IRadimed's (NASDAQ:IRMD) stock is up by a considerable 19% over the past three months. However, we decided to pay...
Reports second quarter 2021 revenue of $9.8 million, GAAP diluted EPS of $0.12 and non-GAAP diluted EPS of $0.14Issues Q3 and full year 2021 financial guidance WINTER SPRINGS, Fla., July 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IRADIMED CORPORATION (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: IRMD), a leader in the development of innovative magnetic resonance imaging (“MRI”) medical devices and the only known provider of a non-magnetic intravenous (“IV”) infusion pump system, and non-magnetic patient vital signs monitoring sys
Products in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Systems Markets Are Used To Diagnose and Monitor Almost Every Type of Disease
Launch of MRI compatible monitoring systems is expected to propel growth of the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) systems market. In December 2019, Iradimed Corporation announced completion of the CE Mark renewal process for its MRI compatible patient vital signs monitoring
IRadimed (IRMD) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
iRadimed (IRMD) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
IRMD Price Returns