iRadimed Corporation (IRMD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRMD POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IRMD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.85% of US stocks.
- IRMD's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- IRMD ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
IRMD Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IRMD is currently 52.65, higher than 90.46% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- IRMD's price/sales ratio is 14.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.89% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Iradimed Corp is reporting a growth rate of -1,694.53%; that's higher than merely 1.2% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Iradimed Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be EVER, RFIL, INGN, SHYF, and KIDS.
- IRMD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Iradimed Corp's official web site, go to www.iradimed.com.
IRMD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IRMD's price/sales ratio is 3.96% higher, now standing at 11.8.
- IRMD's price/earnings ratio has moved up 46.9 over the prior 87 months.
- Over the past 87 months, IRMD's price/earnings ratio has gone up 46.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRMD.
IRMD Growth Metrics
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 13.81%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -12.21%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -89.67%.
The table below shows IRMD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IRMD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IRMD has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.83% of graded US stocks.
- IRMD's asset turnover comes in at 0.488 -- ranking 96th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- DYNT, NUVA, and ELMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IRMD.
The table below shows IRMD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IRMD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRMD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.72||52-week high||$55.92|
|Prev. close||$34.42||52-week low||$27.72|
|Day high||$34.99||Avg. volume||77,251|
|50-day MA||$34.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.41||Market Cap||423.56M|
iRadimed Corporation (IRMD) Company Bio
IRadimed Corporation manufactures, markets, and distributes magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) compatible products in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in Winter Springs, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
IRMD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRMD Latest Social Stream
View Full IRMD Social Stream
Latest IRMD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Iradimed Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRMD as an investment opportunity.
iRadimed (IRMD) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
Here is how iRadimed (IRMD) and AllScripts Healthcare (MDRX) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
iRadimed (IRMD) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
When markets that have flown so high for so long start to tumble, along with an economy that transitioning, safe stocks are essential.
IRadimed Corporation (NASDAQ:IRMD) declares $1.00/share special dividend.Payable Feb. 24; for shareholders of record Feb. 17; ex-div Feb.
IRMD Price Returns