IRSA Inversiones Y Representaciones S.A. (IRS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRS POWR Grades
- IRS scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 73.59% of US stocks.
- IRS's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 120 days.
- IRS's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 25.25% of US stocks).
IRS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Irsa Investments & Representations Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Irsa Investments & Representations Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.07% of US stocks.
- Irsa Investments & Representations Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19,426.65%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.93% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Irsa Investments & Representations Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SID, CRESY, DVD, CAI, and DTEA.
- IRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Irsa Investments & Representations Inc's official web site, go to www.irsa.com.ar.
IRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.97||52-week high||$5.29|
|Prev. close||$4.12||52-week low||$2.75|
|Day high||$4.11||Avg. volume||77,284|
|50-day MA||$4.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.21||Market Cap||229.74M|
IRSA Inversiones Y Representaciones S.A. (IRS) Company Bio
IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones Sociedad Anónima invests on its own behalf and through investee companies in companies operating in various sectors of the Israeli and global economy. The Company's segments are Cellcom, which includes cellular telephone services, content and added value services, other services and revenues from the sale of end user equipment in the cellular field; Property and Buildings and projects in Las Vegas, which includes the rental of income-generating properties and residential buildings; Shufersal, which includes retail and the rental of income-generating properties; Adama, which includes the sale of agro products and non-agro products; Clal Insurance Enterprise Holdings, which operates through subsidiary companies in the fields of insurance, pensions and provident funds, in the field of financial services and in the holding of assets and real businesses, and Others. The company was founded in 1943 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Most Popular Stories View All
IRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRS Latest Social Stream
View Full IRS Social Stream
Latest IRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Irsa Investments & Representations Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRS as an investment opportunity.
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones S.A. announces today its results for the third quarter of the Fiscal Year 2021 ended March 31, 2021
IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones S.A. (NYSE: IRS; BYMA: IRSA), the leading real estate company in Argentina, announces today its results for the third quarter of the Fiscal Year 2021 ended March 31, 2021.
Analysts on Wall Street predict these companies will continue to increase their earnings
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 817 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones S.A. announces results for the first quarter of Fiscal Year 2021 ended September 30, 2020
IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones S.A. (NYSE: IRS; BYMA: IRSA), the leading real estate company in Argentina, announces today its results for the first quarter of the Fiscal Year 2021 ended September 30, 2020.
IRS Price Returns
Continue Researching IRSWant to see what other sources are saying about Irsa Investments & Representations Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Irsa Investments & Representations Inc (IRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Irsa Investments & Representations Inc (IRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Irsa Investments & Representations Inc (IRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch