IRSA Inversiones Y Representaciones S.A. (IRS): Price and Financial Metrics
IRS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Irsa Investments & Representations Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Irsa Investments & Representations Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.09% of US stocks.
- Irsa Investments & Representations Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19,860.5%, greater than the shareholder yield of 99.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Irsa Investments & Representations Inc are CRESY, PBF, MEOH, BTG, and AUY.
- IRS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Irsa Investments & Representations Inc's official web site, go to www.irsa.com.ar.
IRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.93||52-week high||$5.58|
|Prev. close||$4.03||52-week low||$2.57|
|Day high||$4.15||Avg. volume||47,253|
|50-day MA||$4.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.84||Market Cap||227.42M|
IRSA Inversiones Y Representaciones S.A. (IRS) Company Bio
IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones Sociedad Anónima invests on its own behalf and through investee companies in companies operating in various sectors of the Israeli and global economy. The Company's segments are Cellcom, which includes cellular telephone services, content and added value services, other services and revenues from the sale of end user equipment in the cellular field; Property and Buildings and projects in Las Vegas, which includes the rental of income-generating properties and residential buildings; Shufersal, which includes retail and the rental of income-generating properties; Adama, which includes the sale of agro products and non-agro products; Clal Insurance Enterprise Holdings, which operates through subsidiary companies in the fields of insurance, pensions and provident funds, in the field of financial services and in the holding of assets and real businesses, and Others. The company was founded in 1943 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
IRS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRS Latest Social Stream
View Full IRS Social Stream
Latest IRS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Irsa Investments & Representations Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRS as an investment opportunity.
IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones SA (IRS) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2021, 12:00 ET Company Participants Santiago Donato - IR Officer Alejandro Elsztain - Second Vice-Chairman Matias Gaivironsky - Chief Financial & Administrative Officer Conference Call Participants Gordon Lee - BTG Pactual Presentation Santiago Donato Good afternoon, everyone....
IRSA Inversiones Y Representaciones (IRS): 6M GAAP EPS of -ARS1.02.Revenue of ARS4.95B (-54.6% Y/Y)Press Release...
Analysts on Wall Street predict these companies will continue to increase their earnings
Investing in them at current market valuations offers an appealing margin of safety
In this article you are going to find out whether hedge funds think Irsa Inversiones y Rprsntcins SA (NYSE:IRS) is a good investment right now. We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doing extensive research on a given stock. Although there have been several high profile failed hedge fund picks, the […]
IRS Price Returns
Continue Researching IRSWant to see what other sources are saying about Irsa Investments & Representations Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Irsa Investments & Representations Inc (IRS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Irsa Investments & Representations Inc (IRS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Irsa Investments & Representations Inc (IRS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!