IRSA Inversiones Y Representaciones S.A. (IRS): Price and Financial Metrics
IRS Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Irsa Investments & Representations Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Irsa Investments & Representations Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.13% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IRS comes in at 18,484.48% -- higher than that of 99.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Irsa Investments & Representations Inc are CRESY, MEOH, EGO, BDN, and PBF.
- Visit IRS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.irsa.com.ar.
IRS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.33||52-week high||$7.58|
|Prev. close||$4.51||52-week low||$2.57|
|Day high||$4.70||Avg. volume||78,814|
|50-day MA||$3.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.64||Market Cap||250.57M|
IRSA Inversiones Y Representaciones S.A. (IRS) Company Bio
IRSA Inversiones y Representaciones Sociedad Anónima invests on its own behalf and through investee companies in companies operating in various sectors of the Israeli and global economy. The Company's segments are Cellcom, which includes cellular telephone services, content and added value services, other services and revenues from the sale of end user equipment in the cellular field; Property and Buildings and projects in Las Vegas, which includes the rental of income-generating properties and residential buildings; Shufersal, which includes retail and the rental of income-generating properties; Adama, which includes the sale of agro products and non-agro products; Clal Insurance Enterprise Holdings, which operates through subsidiary companies in the fields of insurance, pensions and provident funds, in the field of financial services and in the holding of assets and real businesses, and Others. The company was founded in 1943 and is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.