Independence Realty Trust, Inc. (IRT): Price and Financial Metrics
IRT Stock Summary
- IRT's current price/earnings ratio is 109.25, which is higher than 90.83% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Independence Realty Trust Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 9.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Independence Realty Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 93.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IRT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ROIC, HT, AQN, KIM, and ADC.
- IRT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Independence Realty Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.irtliving.com.
IRT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.03||52-week high||$16.24|
|Prev. close||$16.13||52-week low||$8.47|
|Day high||$16.24||Avg. volume||638,299|
|50-day MA||$14.77||Dividend yield||3.05%|
|200-day MA||$12.91||Market Cap||1.64B|
Independence Realty Trust, Inc. (IRT) Company Bio
Independence Realty Trust, Inc is an equity real estate investment trust launched by RAIT Financial Trust. It makes investments in apartment properties to create its portfolio. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
IRT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for IRT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Independence Realty Trust Inc ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 73%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Independence Realty Trust Inc ended up being:
- Independence Realty Trust Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 11. This value is greater than 65.98% stocks in the Real Estate sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
IRT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRT Latest Social Stream
View Full IRT Social Stream
Latest IRT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Independence Realty Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRT as an investment opportunity.
Independence Realty Trust Announces First Quarter 2021 Earnings Release and Conference Call Dates
Photo by Kwarkot/iStock via Getty Images When we last covered Independence Realty Trust, Inc. (IRT), we had a modestly positive outlook. Specifically, we highlighted that we were expecting positive returns from here, thanks to the REIT's simple structure alongside easy to understand metrics. We don't see any existential risk and...
PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Independence Realty Trust Announces First Quarter 2021 Dividend
PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Independence Realty Trust, Inc. (NYSE: IRT) (“IRT”) today announced that Scott Schaeffer, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Jim Sebra, Chief Financial Officer, will be participating in a roundtable presentation at Citi’s 2021 Virtual Global Property CEO Conference. The Company plans to publish its updated Investor Presentation in the investor relations section of the IRT website, after market close on Monday, March 8, 2021. When: 7:30 AM EST, Tuesday March
Healthcare Trust of America (NYSE:HTA) and Independence Realty Trust (NYSE:IRT) are both finance companies, but which is the superior business? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their analyst recommendations, risk, profitability, dividends, valuation, institutional ownership and earnings. Risk and Volatility Healthcare Trust of America has a beta of 0.58, suggesting […]
IRT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching IRTHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Independence Realty Trust Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Independence Realty Trust Inc (IRT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Independence Realty Trust Inc (IRT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Independence Realty Trust Inc (IRT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!