Independence Realty Trust, Inc. (IRT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- IRT's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is 0.66% -- which is higher than about 95.72% stocks we're looking at.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with IRT's price: CMS, INTZ, CLWT, AIRI and ED.
IRT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of IRT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 67.44%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Independence Realty Trust Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Independence Realty Trust Inc's dividend yield of 0.32% is in the bottom 3.01%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, IRT has a beta lower than 80.07% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Real Estate sector, IRT's equity discount rate is less than 88.77% of those stocks.
IRT Dividend Chart
IRT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
IRT Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on IRT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Independence Realty Trust Inc and its dividends:
Independence Realty Trust Inc Common Stock (IRT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Independence Realty Trust Inc (IRT) - Dividend Investor
Independence Realty Trust Inc (IRT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha