iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (IRTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRTC POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where IRTC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IRTC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- IRTC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
IRTC Stock Summary
- IRTC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 395.24 -- higher than 92.47% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- iRhythm Technologies Inc's stock had its IPO on October 20, 2016, making it an older stock than only 17.92% of US equities in our set.
- The volatility of iRhythm Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of 98.65% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to iRhythm Technologies Inc are HYRE, MDGS, YEXT, AEYE, and WRAP.
- IRTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit iRhythm Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.iRhythmTech.com.
IRTC Valuation Summary
- IRTC's price/earnings ratio is -23.6; this is 164.66% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- IRTC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 59 months.
- Over the past 59 months, IRTC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRTC.
IRTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IRTC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.33% of graded US stocks.
- IRTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.621 -- ranking 68th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- ASXC, STRR, and TCMD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IRTC.
The table below shows IRTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IRTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.00||52-week high||$286.19|
|Prev. close||$70.43||52-week low||$41.66|
|Day high||$70.49||Avg. volume||590,621|
|50-day MA||$56.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$97.45||Market Cap||2.00B|
iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (IRTC) Company Bio
iRhythm Technologies, Inc., a digital healthcare company, focuses on the provision of ambulatory electrocardiogram, or ECG, monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias in the United States. It offers ZIO Service, a platform that provides wearable biosensor with cloud-based data analytics that distill data from heartbeats into clinically actionable information. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
IRTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRTC Latest Social Stream
View Full IRTC Social Stream
Latest IRTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about iRhythm Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRTC as an investment opportunity.
Karen Ling Appointed to the Board; Raymond Scott to RetireSAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: IRTC) (“iRhythm”), a leading digital healthcare solutions company focused on the advancement of cardiac care, today announced the appointment of Karen Ling, an experienced HR leader, to its Board of Directors effective November 1, 2021. Ms. Ling was appointed as a Class 1 Director. The company also announced the retirement of Raymond Scott from the Board,
David Iben put it well when he said, 'Volatility is not a risk we care about. What we care about is avoiding the...
mSToPS Clinical Trial Demonstrates Zio by iRhythm Significantly Improves Health Outcomes for At-Risk Patient Populations
Data published in PLOS One shows continuous monitoring leads to earlier diagnosis and prevents adverse cardiac events, furthering the case for cardiac screeningSAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:IRTC), a leading digital healthcare solutions company focused on the advancement of cardiac care, announced the results of the mHealth Screening to Prevent Strokes (mSToPS) study were published today in PLOS One. This clinical research, led by researchers
IRHYTHM TECH (IRTC) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Irhythm Technologies (IRTC) stock is taking off on Monday after announcing Quentin Blackford as its next CEO and we have more to know.
IRTC Price Returns
Continue Researching IRTCWant to do more research on iRhythm Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
iRhythm Technologies Inc (IRTC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
iRhythm Technologies Inc (IRTC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
iRhythm Technologies Inc (IRTC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch