iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (IRTC): Price and Financial Metrics
IRTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.50||52-week high||$140.23|
|Prev. close||$87.30||52-week low||$84.73|
|Day high||$87.99||Avg. volume||354,521|
|50-day MA||$102.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$109.22||Market Cap||2.61B|
IRTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRTC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where IRTC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 68.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IRTC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IRTC ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
IRTC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 113.88, IRHYTHM TECHNOLOGIES INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 77.38% of US stocks.
- IRTC's price/sales ratio is 6.3; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 84.01% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for IRHYTHM TECHNOLOGIES INC comes in at 24.99%, a number that bests 77.68% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IRHYTHM TECHNOLOGIES INC are VZIO, SIBN, TRUP, WEAV, and RCON.
- Visit IRTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iRhythmTech.com.
IRTC Valuation Summary
- IRTC's EV/EBIT ratio is -30.6; this is 346.77% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- IRTC's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.5 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRTC.
IRTC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -168.5%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 9.24%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 23.54%.
The table below shows IRTC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IRTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IRTC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.79% of graded US stocks.
- IRTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.621 -- ranking 69th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- STRR, TCMD, and RSLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IRTC.
The table below shows IRTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (IRTC) Company Bio
iRhythm Technologies, Inc., a digital healthcare company, focuses on the provision of ambulatory electrocardiogram, or ECG, monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias in the United States. It offers ZIO Service, a platform that provides wearable biosensor with cloud-based data analytics that distill data from heartbeats into clinically actionable information. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
IRTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRTC Latest Social Stream
View Full IRTC Social Stream
Latest IRTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IRHYTHM TECHNOLOGIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRTC as an investment opportunity.
An in-depth analysis of iRhythm Technologies' intrinsic value and financial performance
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, iRhythm Technologies fair value estimate is US$141 iRhythm...
SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:IRTC), a leading digital health care company focused on creating trusted solutions that detect, predict, and prevent disease, announced today that the Company will be participating in the upcoming Baird 2023 Global Healthcare Conference and the Morgan Stanley 21st Annual Global Healthcare Conference. iRhythm’s management is scheduled to present at Baird’s 2023 Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, September 12
For investors that want to position themselves for the future, these compelling top growth stocks to buy could be enticing.
iRhythm Technologies, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IRTC ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price...
IRTC Price Returns
Continue Researching IRTCWant to do more research on iRhythm Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
iRhythm Technologies Inc (IRTC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
iRhythm Technologies Inc (IRTC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
iRhythm Technologies Inc (IRTC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch