iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (IRTC): Price and Financial Metrics
IRTC Stock Summary
- IRTC's went public 3.36 years ago, making it older than only 10.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.27, iRhythm Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.6% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 299.53%, iRhythm Technologies Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.7% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to iRhythm Technologies Inc are ATRC, NVRO, FSCT, XENT, and EXAS.
- IRTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit iRhythm Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.iRhythmTech.com.
IRTC Stock Price Chart More Charts
IRTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.40||52-week high||$98.07|
|Prev. close||$81.04||52-week low||$56.24|
|Day high||$82.95||Avg. volume||338,662|
|50-day MA||$79.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$74.86||Market Cap||2.14B|
iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (IRTC) Company Bio
iRhythm Technologies, Inc., a digital healthcare company, focuses on the provision of ambulatory electrocardiogram, or ECG, monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias in the United States. It offers ZIO Service, a platform that provides wearable biosensor with cloud-based data analytics that distill data from heartbeats into clinically actionable information. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.