iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (IRTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRTC POWR Grades
- IRTC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 69.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IRTC is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- IRTC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 15.36% of US stocks).
IRTC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.1, iRhythm Technologies Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.7% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, IRTC has reported earnings growth of 137.22%, putting it ahead of 85.14% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of iRhythm Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of 91.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IRTC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SVFD, BMBL, UAVS, SGLB, and RMO.
- Visit IRTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iRhythmTech.com.
IRTC Valuation Summary
- IRTC's price/earnings ratio is -23.6; this is 164.66% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- IRTC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 59 months.
- Over the past 59 months, IRTC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRTC.
IRTC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IRTC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 48.79% of graded US stocks.
- IRTC's asset turnover comes in at 0.621 -- ranking 69th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- STRR, TCMD, and RSLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IRTC.
The table below shows IRTC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IRTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$135.24||52-week high||$169.54|
|Prev. close||$130.43||52-week low||$41.66|
|Day high||$136.01||Avg. volume||380,047|
|50-day MA||$138.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$104.50||Market Cap||4.03B|
iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (IRTC) Company Bio
iRhythm Technologies, Inc., a digital healthcare company, focuses on the provision of ambulatory electrocardiogram, or ECG, monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias in the United States. It offers ZIO Service, a platform that provides wearable biosensor with cloud-based data analytics that distill data from heartbeats into clinically actionable information. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
IRTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRTC Latest Social Stream
View Full IRTC Social Stream
Latest IRTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about iRhythm Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRTC as an investment opportunity.
IRhythm Technologies, Inc. (IRTC) CEO Quentin Blackford On Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (IRTC) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 23, 2022 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Leigh Salvo - Head, Investor Relations Quentin Blackford - President and Chief Executive Officer Doug Devine - COO & CFO Dan Wilson - EVP of Corporate Strategy and Investor Relations Conference Call Participants...
iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 9.84% and 4.61%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: IRTC), a leading digital healthcare solutions company focused on the advancement of cardiac care, today reported financial results for the three months and full year ended December 31, 2021. Fourth Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights Revenue of $81.8 million, a 3.8% increase compared to fourth quarter 2020Gross margin was 62.7%, an 11.3% decline compared to fourth quarter 2020Adjusted EBITDA (defined as EBITDA les
iRhythm Technologies to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results on February 23, 2022
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: IRTC), a leading digital health care solutions company focused on the advancement of cardiac care, today announced that it will release financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021 after the close of trading on Wednesday, February 23, 2022. The company’s management team will host a corresponding conference call beginning at 1:30 p.m. PT / 4:30 p.m. ET. Investors interested in listening to the conf
Citi analyst Joanne Wuensch raised the firm''s price target ((PT)) on iRhythm Technologies (IRTC) to $165 from $120 and keeps a Buy rating. The analyst believes updated reimbursement
IRTC Price Returns
Continue Researching IRTCWant to do more research on iRhythm Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
iRhythm Technologies Inc (IRTC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
iRhythm Technologies Inc (IRTC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
iRhythm Technologies Inc (IRTC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch