iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (IRTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRTC POWR Grades
- IRTC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 63.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IRTC is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- IRTC's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.63% of US stocks).
IRTC Stock Summary
- IRTC's went public 4.77 years ago, making it older than merely 16.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of iRhythm Technologies Inc's share price is greater than that of 96.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IRTC comes in at -14.99% -- higher than that of just 16.38% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to iRhythm Technologies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AEYE, HYRE, DRIO, PI, and XAIR.
- IRTC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit iRhythm Technologies Inc's official web site, go to www.iRhythmTech.com.
IRTC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IRTC's price/sales ratio is 55.27% lower, now standing at 5.3.
- IRTC's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.5 over the prior 58 months.
- IRTC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 58 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRTC.
IRTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.50||52-week high||$286.19|
|Prev. close||$50.36||52-week low||$48.71|
|Day high||$50.93||Avg. volume||670,330|
|50-day MA||$63.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$150.58||Market Cap||1.48B|
iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (IRTC) Company Bio
iRhythm Technologies, Inc., a digital healthcare company, focuses on the provision of ambulatory electrocardiogram, or ECG, monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias in the United States. It offers ZIO Service, a platform that provides wearable biosensor with cloud-based data analytics that distill data from heartbeats into clinically actionable information. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in San Francisco, California.
IRTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRTC Latest Social Stream
View Full IRTC Social Stream
Latest IRTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about iRhythm Technologies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRTC as an investment opportunity.
SAN FRANCISCO, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: IRTC), a leading digital health care solutions company focused on the advancement of cardiac care, today announced that it will release financial results for the second quarter 2021 after the close of trading on Thursday, August 5, 2021. The company’s management team will host a corresponding conference call beginning at 1:30 p.m. PT / 4:30 p.m. ET. Investors interested in listening to the conference call may do
After several tireless days we have finished crunching the numbers from nearly 900 13F filings issued by the elite hedge funds and other investment firms that we track at Insider Monkey, which disclosed those firms’ equity portfolios as of March 31st. The results of that effort will be put on display in this article, as […]
iRhythm® Technologies Comments on the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services 2022 Proposed Medicare Physician Fee Schedule
SAN FRANCISCO, July 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: IRTC), a leading digital healthcare solutions company focused on the advancement of cardiac care, today provided comment on the recently released Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (“CMS”) Calendar Year 2022 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Proposed Rule (the “Proposed Rule”). The Proposed Rule was released on July 13, 2021, and includes proposed, updated payment policies, payment rates, and other provisi
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. But if you buy individual stocks, you can do...
iRhythm® Technologies and the National Association of Managed Care Physicians Partner to Study the Value of Ambulatory Cardiac Monitoring Solutions
SAN FRANCISCO, July 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:IRTC), a leading digital health care solutions company focused on the advancement of cardiac care, and the Value Based Care Council (VBCC) of the National Association of Managed Care Physicians (NAMCP) today announced a one-of-a-kind partnership to help payers and managed care organizations (MCOs) effectively assess the value of long-term continuous cardiac monitoring. With an increasing shift towards value-based
IRTC Price Returns
Continue Researching IRTCWant to do more research on iRhythm Technologies Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
iRhythm Technologies Inc (IRTC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
iRhythm Technologies Inc (IRTC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
iRhythm Technologies Inc (IRTC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch