Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - (IRWD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRWD POWR Grades
- IRWD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IRWD is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- IRWD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 23.95% of US stocks).
IRWD Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -12.82%, IRONWOOD PHARMACEUTICALS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 20.28% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, IRWD is more volatile than just 5.98% of stocks we're observing.
- IRONWOOD PHARMACEUTICALS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.86%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.77% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IRONWOOD PHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DVAX, EVBG, PWSC, CHGG, and PTRA.
- Visit IRWD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ironwoodpharma.com.
IRWD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, IRWD's price/sales ratio is 17.02% lower, now standing at 3.9.
- IRWD's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 19.5 over the prior 160 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRWD.
IRWD Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 72.77%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -33.93%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 394.3%.
The table below shows IRWD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IRWD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IRWD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.53% of graded US stocks.
- IRWD's asset turnover comes in at 0.622 -- ranking 50th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LGND, COLL, and OMER are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IRWD.
The table below shows IRWD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IRWD Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IRWD, see our IRWD price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$13.83||Average Broker Recommendation||1.71 (Moderate Buy)|
IRWD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.59||52-week high||$12.95|
|Prev. close||$10.44||52-week low||$9.73|
|Day high||$10.64||Avg. volume||2,056,450|
|50-day MA||$11.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.35||Market Cap||1.63B|
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - (IRWD) Company Bio
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals engages in the research, development, and commercialization of human therapeutic products, with a key focus being the treatment of adult men and women suffering from irritable bowel syndrome. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
IRWD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRWD Latest Social Stream
View Full IRWD Social Stream
Latest IRWD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IRONWOOD PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRWD as an investment opportunity.
Strength Seen in Xencor (XNCR): Can Its 5.3% Jump Turn into More Strength?
Xencor (XNCR) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock suggests that there could be more strength down the road.
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:IRWD) Shares Could Be 40% Below Their Intrinsic Value Estimate
Key Insights The projected fair value for Ironwood Pharmaceuticals is US$19.03 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to...
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
BOSTON, February 27, 2023--Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: IRWD), a GI-focused healthcare company, today announced that management will participate in the following investor conferences:
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:IRWD) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:IRWD) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 16, 2023 Operator: Good day, and welcome to the Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Q4 and Full Year 2022 Investor Update Conference Call. Today’s call is being recorded. . Thank you. And I would now like to turn the conference over to Matt Roache, Director of Investor Relations. […]
Ironwood (IRWD) Q4 Earnings Miss, Linzess Volume Increases
Though Ironwood (IRWD) missed both Q4 earnings and sales estimates, the total prescription demand for the sole-marketed drug Linzess rose 9% year over year.
IRWD Price Returns
Continue Researching IRWDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc (IRWD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc (IRWD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc (IRWD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...