Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - (IRWD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IRWD POWR Grades
- IRWD scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.56% of US stocks.
- IRWD's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 178 days.
- IRWD's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.08% of US stocks).
IRWD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 225.11, IRONWOOD PHARMACEUTICALS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 89.21% of US stocks.
- The volatility of IRONWOOD PHARMACEUTICALS INC's share price is greater than that of merely 7.46% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- IRONWOOD PHARMACEUTICALS INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.58%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.75% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IRONWOOD PHARMACEUTICALS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be VRCA, GPRO, SONO, DVAX, and SGH.
- Visit IRWD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ironwoodpharma.com.
IRWD Valuation Summary
- IRWD's price/sales ratio is 4.3; this is 115% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- IRWD's price/sales ratio has moved down 27.9 over the prior 156 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IRWD.
IRWD Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 26.84%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 480.27%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 273.32%.
The table below shows IRWD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IRWD's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IRWD has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 94.53% of graded US stocks.
- IRWD's asset turnover comes in at 0.622 -- ranking 50th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LGND, COLL, and OMER are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IRWD.
The table below shows IRWD's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IRWD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IRWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.78||52-week high||$12.95|
|Prev. close||$11.73||52-week low||$9.73|
|Day high||$11.91||Avg. volume||2,616,199|
|50-day MA||$10.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.44||Market Cap||1.81B|
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - (IRWD) Company Bio
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals engages in the research, development, and commercialization of human therapeutic products, with a key focus being the treatment of adult men and women suffering from irritable bowel syndrome. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
IRWD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IRWD Latest Social Stream
View Full IRWD Social Stream
Latest IRWD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IRONWOOD PHARMACEUTICALS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IRWD as an investment opportunity.
BOSTON, November 22, 2022--Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: IRWD) will participate in a fireside chat at the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. ET at the Lotte New York Palace.
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals ( NASDAQ:IRWD ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$108.6m (up 4.7...
Ironwood (IRWD) beat earnings estimates in the third quarter. Sales, though missing estimates, rose year over year. Stock up.
Ironwood (IRWD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.70% and 2.58%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Reports Strong Third Quarter 2022 Results; Maintains Full Year 2022 Financial Guidance
BOSTON, November 03, 2022--Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: IRWD), a GI-focused healthcare company, today reported its third quarter 2022 results and recent business performance.
IRWD Price Returns
Continue Researching IRWDHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc (IRWD) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc (IRWD) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc (IRWD) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch