Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - (IRWD): Price and Financial Metrics
IRWD Stock Summary
- Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.27% of US listed stocks.
- IRWD's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 4.56% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IRWD's revenue has grown 39.54% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.96% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ERII, GH, MDB, ESTC, and ATEN.
- IRWD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ironwood Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.ironwoodpharma.com.
IRWD Stock Price Chart More Charts
IRWD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.10||52-week high||$15.17|
|Prev. close||$12.06||52-week low||$7.91|
|Day high||$12.26||Avg. volume||1,834,756|
|50-day MA||$12.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.82||Market Cap||1.90B|
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - (IRWD) Company Bio
Ironwood Pharmaceuticals engages in the research, development, and commercialization of human therapeutic products, with a key focus being the treatment of adult men and women suffering from irritable bowel syndrome. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.