Issuer Direct Corporation (ISDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ISDR Stock Summary
- Issuer Direct Corp's market capitalization of $115,626,659 is ahead of merely 16.87% of US-listed equities.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Issuer Direct Corp is higher than it is for about just 17.35% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.25 for Issuer Direct Corp; that's greater than it is for only 14.53% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Issuer Direct Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be BRC, IOSP, ZCMD, JOUT, and NBHC.
- Visit ISDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.issuerdirect.com.
ISDR Valuation Summary
- ISDR's price/earnings ratio is 35.6; this is 8.72% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 166 months, ISDR's price/sales ratio has gone down 15.
- ISDR's price/sales ratio has moved down 15 over the prior 166 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ISDR.
ISDR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 20.82%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 125.53%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 76.22%.
The table below shows ISDR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ISDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.20||52-week high||$33.06|
|Prev. close||$30.50||52-week low||$19.00|
|Day high||$30.56||Avg. volume||10,516|
|50-day MA||$29.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.31||Market Cap||114.49M|
Most Popular Stories View All
ISDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISDR Latest Social Stream
View Full ISDR Social Stream
Latest ISDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Issuer Direct Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISDR as an investment opportunity.
RALEIGH, NC / ACCESSWIRE / January 19, 2022 /Issuer Direct Corporation (NYSE American:ISDR), an industry-leading communications company, today announced that effective January 24, 2022, Tim Pitoniak will join the Company as its new Chief Financial Officer, and Steve Knerr will take on the new role of Vice President of Finance and Controller. Pitoniak will provide leadership and oversight of the company's financial operations, reporting, planning, and select other functions.
Commercial Printing industry suffers from stiff competition and supply-side issues. Digitization and higher promotional activities are boons. KRNT and ISDR are stocks that investors may hold for now.
Issuer Direct Corporation to Present at the 24th Annual Needham Growth Conference on Friday, January 14, 2022
RALEIGH, NC / ACCESSWIRE / January 6, 2022 / Issuer Direct Corporation(NYSE American:ISDR), an industry-leading communications company, today announced that management will present at:24th Annual Needham Growth Conference Date: January 14th, 2022 Time: 3:30 PM ET Webcast: https://wsw.com/webcast/needham116/isdr/2255924To learn more about the event or to schedule a one-on-one meeting with management, please contact your conference representative or [email protected]
Issuer Direct Corporation (ISDR) could be a solid choice for shorter-term investors looking to capitalize on the recent price trend in fundamentally sound stocks. It is one of the many stocks that passed through our shorter-term trading strategy-based screen.
The company is looking for more flex space amid the changing dynamics of office space resulting from the pandemic.
ISDR Price Returns