Issuer Direct Corporation (ISDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ISDR POWR Grades
- ISDR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 99.77% of US stocks.
- ISDR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 36 days.
- ISDR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
ISDR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ISSUER DIRECT CORP is higher than it is for about only 15.93% of US stocks.
- ISDR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 15.97% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -18.18%, ISSUER DIRECT CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 16.35% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ISSUER DIRECT CORP are IRMD, POWL, AVNS, ARTW, and GAMB.
- Visit ISDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.issuerdirect.com.
ISDR Valuation Summary
- ISDR's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.1; this is 17.86% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 183 months, ISDR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 88.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ISDR.
ISDR Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -12.82%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 159.56%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 13.86%.
The table below shows ISDR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ISDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.27||52-week high||$31.63|
|Prev. close||$25.96||52-week low||$18.21|
|Day high||$26.37||Avg. volume||5,717|
|50-day MA||$26.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.91||Market Cap||99.59M|
Most Popular Stories View All
ISDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISDR Latest Social Stream
View Full ISDR Social Stream
Latest ISDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ISSUER DIRECT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISDR as an investment opportunity.
Issuer Direct Hires New Chief Technology Officer to Help Further Scale its Industry Leading Communications Platform
Issuer Direct Corporation (NYSE American:ISDR) (the "Company"), an industry-leading communications and compliance company, announced today the appointment of Mark J.
ACCESSWIRE, a newswire service standout that provides regional, national and global news to thousands of clients worldwide, is proud to announce its Platinum sponsorship of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) North Carolina Chapter.
Issuer Direct Corporation (AMEX:ISDR) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript November 6, 2022 Operator: Thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Issuer Direct Corporation Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. Today’s call will be conducted by the company’s Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Brian Balbirnie; and its Chief Financial Officer, Tim Pitoniak. Before I […]
Stock Pitch World Cup(TM), Educational Panels and 49 Companies to Present at the Planet MicroCap Showcase: VIRTUAL on December 6-8, 2022
The Planet MicroCap Showcase: VIRTUAL taking place on December 6-8, 2022, where 49 MicroCap public companies will be presenting virtually.
According to Benzinga Pro, during Q3, Issuer Direct (AMEX: ISDR ) earned $686 thousand, a 18.43% increase from the preceding quarter. Issuer Direct''s sales decreased to $5.28 million, a 9.08% change since Q2. Issuer Direct earned $841 thousand, and sales totaled $5.81 million in Q2. What Is ROCE? Earnings data without context is not clear and can be difficult to base trading decisions on. Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) helps to filter signal from noise by measuring yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Generally, a higher ROCE suggests successful growth of a … Full story available on Benzinga.com
ISDR Price Returns