Issuer Direct Corporation (ISDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ISDR Stock Summary
- ISDR has a market capitalization of $110,998,922 -- more than approximately only 16.14% of US stocks.
- For ISDR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 16.42% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.25 for Issuer Direct Corp; that's greater than it is for only 14.91% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Issuer Direct Corp are TNC, ZCMD, ASTE, MNTX, and ANY.
- Visit ISDR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.issuerdirect.com.
ISDR Valuation Summary
- ISDR's price/earnings ratio is 35.6; this is 8.72% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 166 months, ISDR's price/sales ratio has gone down 15.
- ISDR's price/sales ratio has moved down 15 over the prior 166 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ISDR.
ISDR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -46.55%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 21.97%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 36.1%.
The table below shows ISDR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ISDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.01||52-week high||$33.06|
|Prev. close||$22.85||52-week low||$18.21|
|Day high||$24.61||Avg. volume||11,261|
|50-day MA||$26.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.40||Market Cap||79.48M|
Most Popular Stories View All
ISDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISDR Latest Social Stream
View Full ISDR Social Stream
Latest ISDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Issuer Direct Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISDR as an investment opportunity.
RALEIGH, NC / ACCESSWIRE / February 17, 2022 / Issuer Direct Corporation(NYSE American:ISDR), an industry-leading communications company, today announced it will host a conference call and live webcast on March 3, 2022 at 4:30 p. eastern time to discuss the results of the fourth quarter and full year ended 2021.
Kornit Digital (KRNT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -48% and 3.86%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Research Solutions Inc. (RSSS) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0% and 0.68%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
36 of the Best Ideas Companies to Present at the 2nd Annual Winter Wonderland Virtual Investor Conference on February 8th - 11th, 2022
RALEIGH, NC / ACCESSWIRE / January 28, 2022 / The Winter Wonderland Best Ideas Virtual Investor Conference will take place on February 8th \- 11th, 2022, where 36 SmallCap, MicroCap and NanoCap public companies will be presenting via virtual webcast to a global investor audience.The virtual conference begins on Tuesday, February 8th, 2022, with company presentations beginning at 8:30 am Eastern Time.
Issuer Direct (ISDR) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
ISDR Price Returns