Issuer Direct Corporation (ISDR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ISDR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ISDR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ISDR is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 84 days.
- ISDR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.5% of US stocks).
ISDR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 356.69, ISSUER DIRECT CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.98% of US stocks.
- For ISDR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 15.99% of US equities we're observing.
- ISDR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 15.52% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ISDR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are POWL, CCF, IRMD, GAMB, and NEOG.
- ISDR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ISSUER DIRECT CORP's official web site, go to www.issuerdirect.com.
ISDR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ISDR's price/earnings ratio is 11.27% higher, now standing at 23.7.
- ISDR's price/sales ratio has moved down 16.6 over the prior 178 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ISDR.
ISDR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 62.23%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 361.39%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 13.86%.
The table below shows ISDR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ISDR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISDR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.19||52-week high||$33.06|
|Prev. close||$19.57||52-week low||$18.21|
|Day high||$20.19||Avg. volume||10,624|
|50-day MA||$22.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.71||Market Cap||72.91M|
Most Popular Stories View All
ISDR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISDR Latest Social Stream
View Full ISDR Social Stream
Latest ISDR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ISSUER DIRECT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISDR as an investment opportunity.
Issuer Direct Corporation (NYSE American:ISDR) (the "Company"), an industry-leading communications and compliance company, announced today the conclusion of its 2022 Summer of Service ("SoS") program, an employee initiative of giving back to the Raleigh, N.C. community through volunteerism.
Issuer Direct Corporation (NYSE American:ISDR) (the "Company"), an industry-leading communications and compliance company, announced today the availability of Investor Relations websites that comply with the technology requirements set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) of 1990 and the Accessible Canada Act (ACA) of 2019.
Issuer Direct Corporation (NYSE American:ISDR) (the "Company"), an industry-leading communications and compliance company, announced today its inclusion to the 2022 North Carolina Mid-Market Fast 40 List. The annual list ranks N.C. based mid-size companies based on revenue and employment growth. Issuer Direct earned the 33rd spot on the list.
Issuer Direct Corporation (ISDR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16% and 3.12%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Issuer Direct Corporation (NYSE American:ISDR) (the "Company"), an industry-leading communications and compliance company, today reported its operating results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2022.
ISDR Price Returns