Image Sensing Systems, Inc. (ISNS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ISNS POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ISNS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ISNS is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 17 days.
- ISNS ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ISNS Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $37,480,359, Image Sensing Systems Inc has a greater market value than just 7.12% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Image Sensing Systems Inc is higher than it is for about just 5.2% of US stocks.
- ISNS's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 8.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Image Sensing Systems Inc are JOUT, CRWS, PLPC, WIRE, and CALM.
- Visit ISNS's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.imagesensing.com.
ISNS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISNS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.09||52-week high||$11.58|
|Prev. close||$7.00||52-week low||$3.26|
|Day high||$7.45||Avg. volume||1,280,195|
|50-day MA||$5.37||Dividend yield||6.86%|
|200-day MA||$4.50||Market Cap||37.96M|
Image Sensing Systems, Inc. (ISNS) Company Bio
Image Sensing Systems, Inc. develops and markets video and radar processing products for the intelligent transportation systems industry worldwide. The company operates through two segments, Intersection and Highway. It offers various vehicle and traffic detection products, including Autoscope video systems and RTMS radar systems that convert sensory input collected by video cameras and radar units into vehicle detection and traffic data used to operate, monitor, and enhance the efficiency of roadway infrastructure. The company provides its video and radar processing products for use in traffic applications, such as intersection control, highway, bridge and tunnel traffic management, and traffic data collection. It markets and sells its products to end users comprising federal, state, city, and county departments of transportation, port, highway, tunnel, and other transportation authorities, as well as system integrators or other suppliers of systems and services who are operating under subcontracts in connection with road construction contracts. Image Sensing Systems, Inc. was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
ISNS Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for ISNS, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Image Sensing Systems Inc ranked in the 66th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Image Sensing Systems Inc, consider:
- ISNS's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 59.68% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Technology), Image Sensing Systems Inc has a reliance on debt greater than only 5.33% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ISNS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISNS Latest Social Stream
View Full ISNS Social Stream
Latest ISNS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Image Sensing Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISNS as an investment opportunity.
Insider Buying: The Image Sensing Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:ISNS) Independent Director Just Bought 8.0% More Shares
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the Image Sensing Systems, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ISNS...
Here at InvestorPlace, we're starting the day off like we always do with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday.
Tuesday's here and with it another busy day of trading for investors as we look at the biggest pre-market stock movers of the day.
Gainers: Image Sensing Systems (ISNS) +35%. SEMrush (SEMR) +17%. Lantronix (LTRX) +9%. Impinj (PI) +8%. DZS (DZSI) +7%.Losers: Intrusion (INTZ) -18%. Bel Fuse (BELFB) -9%. Sphere 3D (ANY) -9%. Akoustis Technologies (AKTS) -9%. Ondas (ONDS) -8%....
Image Sensing (ISNS): Q1 GAAP EPS of $0.21.Revenue of $2.98M (-5.7% Y/Y)Shares -16% AH.Press Release...
ISNS Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching ISNSWant to do more research on Image Sensing Systems Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Image Sensing Systems Inc (ISNS) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Image Sensing Systems Inc (ISNS) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Image Sensing Systems Inc (ISNS) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch