IsoPlexis Corp (ISO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ISO Stock Summary
- ISO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.49 -- higher than just 4.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- ISOPLEXIS CORP's stock had its IPO on October 8, 2021, making it an older stock than just 1.76% of US equities in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ISO comes in at -230.89% -- higher than that of merely 2.24% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to ISOPLEXIS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be TACT, IRIX, NBRV, ICAD, and CPSI.
- To check out ISOPLEXIS CORP's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001615055.
ISO Valuation Summary
- ISO's price/earnings ratio is -0.5; this is 102.26% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 16 months, ISO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 17.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ISO.
ISO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.40||52-week high||$7.50|
|Prev. close||$1.45||52-week low||$0.60|
|Day high||$1.45||Avg. volume||99,998|
|50-day MA||$1.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.97||Market Cap||55.41M|
IsoPlexis Corp (ISO) Company Bio
IsoPlexis Corporation, a life sciences company, provides solutions for the development of curative medicines and personalized therapeutics in the United States and Europe. The company offers single cell proteomics platform, including instruments, chip consumables, and software that provides an end-to-end solution to view of protein function at an individual cellular level. It provides IsoLight and IsoSpark instruments; IsoCode chips that offer multiplexed chip solutions for single cell functional proteomics; CodePlex chips that provide multiplexed solutions for ultra-low volume bulk samples; and IsoSpeak software that offers dimensional data and automates analysis with an intuitive push button user interface to deliver same day single cell and bulk proteome visualizations without the need for highly specialized informatics professionals, as well as research support and services, and post-warranty services. The company was incorporated in 2013 and is based in Branford, Connecticut.
Most Popular Stories View All
ISO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISO Latest Social Stream
View Full ISO Social Stream
Latest ISO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ISOPLEXIS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISO as an investment opportunity.
BRANFORD, Conn., Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IsoPlexis Corporation (NASDAQ: ISO), a company empowering labs to leverage the cells and proteome changing the course of human health, today announced its preliminary unaudited revenue for the full year ended December 31, 2022. Total revenue for the full year ended December 31, 2022 is expected to be in the range of $16.6 to $16.8 million, representing a decrease of approximately 3% to 4% compared to $17.3 million for the full year ended Decembe
A Quick Take On Berkeley Lights
The firm enables more rapid development of biotherapeutics and other cell-based products.
Berkeley Lights, Inc. is acquiring another heavy loss-making company in an all-stock deal and will rebrand as PhenomeX ((CELL)).
Given the two firms’ record of losse...
Cenntro Electric (CENN) stock is on the move Thursday as investors react to the EPA granting a Certificate of Conformity to the company.
Under Armour (UA) stock is in the news after the company named Stephanie Linnartz as its new President, CEO, and board member.
ISO stock is in focus on news that IsoPlexis will combine with Berkeley Lights and continue work on proteomic bar code chips.
ISO Price Returns