iSpecimen Inc. (ISPC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ISPC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ISPC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.26% of US stocks.
- ISPC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 59 days.
- ISPC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
ISPC Stock Summary
- ISPC has a market capitalization of $14,105,212 -- more than approximately just 4.44% of US stocks.
- ISPC's went public 1.42 years ago, making it older than merely 4.24% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- ISPECIMEN INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -139.31%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 4.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ISPC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANGO, MIND, NLS, LIQT, and HBIO.
- ISPC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ISPECIMEN INC's official web site, go to ispecimen.com.
ISPC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ISPC's price/sales ratio is 26.32% lower, now standing at 1.4.
- Over the past 17 months, ISPC's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ISPC.
ISPC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISPC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.52||52-week high||$28.98|
|Prev. close||$1.52||52-week low||$1.45|
|Day high||$1.54||Avg. volume||449,386|
|50-day MA||$1.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.70||Market Cap||13.32M|
iSpecimen Inc. (ISPC) Company Bio
iSpecimen, Inc. provides technology that connects life science researchers who need human biofluids, tissues, and living cells for their research with biospecimens available in healthcare provider organizations worldwide. Its cloud-based technology enables researchers to search for specimens and patients across a network of hospitals, labs, biobanks, blood centers, and other healthcare organizations. The company develops and operates iSpecimen Marketplace, a proprietary online marketplace platform that connects medical researchers who need access to subjects, samples, and data with hospitals, laboratories, and other organizations who have access to them. It serves biopharmaceutical companies, in vitro diagnostic companies, and government/academic institutions. The company was incorporated in 2009 and is headquartered in Lexington, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
ISPC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISPC Latest Social Stream
View Full ISPC Social Stream
Latest ISPC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ISPECIMEN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISPC as an investment opportunity.
- Reported Revenue of $2.6 Million, Comprised Of A Record 88% Non-COVID Revenue - - Reported Revenue of $2.6 Million, Comprised Of A Record 88% Non-COVID Revenue -
iSpecimen Inc. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:ISPC) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call November 08, 2022, 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Allison Soss - IR Tracy Curley - Interim-CEO and CFO Conference Call…
iSpecimen press release (ISPC): Q3 GAAP EPS of -$0.35 misses by $0.01.Revenue of $2.58M (-4.4% Y/Y) beats by $0.13M.Unique supplier organizations under agreement were 217 as…
LEXINGTON, Mass., Nov. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- iSpecimen Inc. (Nasdaq: ISPC) ("iSpecimen" or the "Company"), an online global marketplace that connects scientists in need of biospecimens for …
Multiple insiders bought iSpecimen Inc. (NASDAQ:ISPC) stock earlier this year, a positive sign for shareholders
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
ISPC Price Returns