IsoRay, Inc. (DE) (ISR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ISR Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ISORAY INC is higher than it is for about only 8.54% of US stocks.
- ISR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 6.46% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -35.94%, ISORAY INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.48% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ISR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SNES, HEAR, CSII, REFR, and OB.
- Visit ISR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.isoray.com.
ISR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, ISR's price/sales ratio is 12.5% higher, now standing at 5.4.
- Over the past 207 months, ISR's price/sales ratio has gone down 115.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ISR.
ISR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -78.68%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 55.54%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -77.7%.
The table below shows ISR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ISR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ISR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 9.41% of graded US stocks.
- ISR's asset turnover comes in at 0.243 -- ranking 139th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- SIEN, LAKE, and NAOV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ISR.
The table below shows ISR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ISR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.39||52-week high||$0.51|
|Prev. close||$0.38||52-week low||$0.19|
|Day high||$0.41||Avg. volume||335,516|
|50-day MA||$0.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.33||Market Cap||54.80M|
IsoRay, Inc. (DE) (ISR) Company Bio
Isoray, Inc., through its subsidiary, IsoRay Medical, Inc., develops, manufactures, and sells isotope-based medical products and devices for the treatment of cancer and other malignant diseases in the United States and internationally. The company produces CS-1 Cesium-131 brachytherapy seeds for the treatment of prostate, brain, lung, head and neck, gynecological, pelvic/abdominal, and colorectal cancers, as well as ocular melanoma. It sells its products to facilities or physician practices that utilize multiple surgical facilities at which primarily prostate brachytherapy procedures are performed. Isoray, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Richland, Washington.
Most Popular Stories View All
ISR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISR Latest Social Stream
View Full ISR Social Stream
Latest ISR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ISORAY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISR as an investment opportunity.
RICHLAND, Wash., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Isoray, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: ISR), a medical technology company and innovator in seed brachytherapy powering expanding treatment options throughout the body, today announced its financial results for the first quarter fiscal 2023 ended September 30, 2022 and provided updates regarding the pending merger with Viewpoint Molecular Targeting. Isoray CEO Lori Woods said the pending merger signifies a watershed moment in the evolution of the company.
Profound Medical (PROF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 29.41% and 15.21%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Conference Call is Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. ET/1:30 p.m. PTRICHLAND, Wash., Oct. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Isoray, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: ISR), a medical technology company and innovator in seed brachytherapy powering expanding treatment options throughout the body, today announced that it will host a conference call to discuss its financial results for the first quarter fiscal 2023 ended September 30, 2022 on Thursday, November 10, 2022, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. The Company w
Isoray Medical, Inc. and Viewpoint Molecular Targeting, Inc. Announce Investor Webcast on October 19, 2022 at 4:15 p.m. EDT
RICHLAND, Wash. & CORALVILLE, Iowa, October 18, 2022--Isoray, Inc. (NYSE AMERICAN: ISR), a medical technology company and innovator in seed brachytherapy, and Viewpoint Molecular Targeting, Inc., a radiopharmaceutical company developing precision lead-212-based α-particle oncology therapeutics and complementary diagnostic imaging agents, today announced they will hold an investor webcast Wednesday, October 19, 2022, at 4:15 p.m. EDT. The presentation will provide an overview of Viewpoint’s pipel
Viewpoint Molecular Targeting, Inc. ("Viewpoint" or the "Company"), a radiopharmaceutical company developing precision lead-212-based α-particle oncology therapeutics and complementary diagnostic imaging agents, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to merge with Isoray, Inc (NYSE AMERICAN:ISR), a medical technology company and innovator in seed brachytherapy.
ISR Price Returns