IsoRay, Inc. (DE) (ISR): Price and Financial Metrics
ISR Stock Summary
- ISR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 393.11 -- higher than 90.09% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 20.82, Isoray Inc has a higher such ratio than 90.03% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Isoray Inc's share price is greater than that of 94.89% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Isoray Inc are IRIX, VAPO, OXFD, ITI, and LNN.
- Visit ISR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.isoray.com.
ISR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.40||52-week high||$2.81|
|Prev. close||$1.46||52-week low||$0.35|
|Day high||$1.48||Avg. volume||22,851,752|
|50-day MA||$1.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.79||Market Cap||197.68M|
IsoRay, Inc. (DE) (ISR) Company Bio
Isoray, Inc., through its subsidiary, IsoRay Medical, Inc., develops, manufactures, and sells isotope-based medical products and devices for the treatment of cancer and other malignant diseases in the United States and internationally. The company produces CS-1 Cesium-131 brachytherapy seeds for the treatment of prostate, brain, lung, head and neck, gynecological, pelvic/abdominal, and colorectal cancers, as well as ocular melanoma. It sells its products to facilities or physician practices that utilize multiple surgical facilities at which primarily prostate brachytherapy procedures are performed. Isoray, Inc. was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Richland, Washington.
ISR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISR Latest Social Stream
View Full ISR Social Stream
Latest ISR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Isoray Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISR as an investment opportunity.
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, although...
IsoRay (ISR) is a company providing brachytherapy, a therapy that uses the radiation of little seeds implanted close to tumors in order to deliver targeted ongoing radiation therapy. IsoRay has unique seeds based on Cesium-131 which are particularly suited to this. Source: IR presentation January 2021 Here are the advantages...
During Q2, IsoRay's (AMEX:ISR) reported sales totaled $2.36 million. Despite a 21.29% in earnings, the company posted a loss of $866.00 thousand. In Q1, …
IsoRay, Inc. (ISR) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 09, 2021, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Mark Levin - IR Lori Woods - CEO Jonathan Hunt - CFO Conference Call Participants Mike Ott - Oppenheimer Frank Takkinen - Lake Street Presentation Operator Greetings, welcome to the Isoray's Second Quarter Fiscal...
Revenue Increased 7% Year-Over-YearNon-Prostate Brachytherapy Revenue Increased 92% Year-Over-Year RICHLAND, Wash., Feb. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --…
ISR Price Returns
Continue Researching ISRWant to do more research on Isoray Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!