Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG): Price and Financial Metrics
ISRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$311.95||52-week high||$358.07|
|Prev. close||$310.26||52-week low||$222.65|
|Day high||$312.18||Avg. volume||1,747,279|
|50-day MA||$288.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$293.55||Market Cap||109.83B|
ISRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISRG POWR Grades
- ISRG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.12% of US stocks.
- ISRG's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- ISRG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
ISRG Stock Summary
- ISRG has a market capitalization of $110,972,965,798 -- more than approximately 97.95% of US stocks.
- ISRG's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 769.79 -- higher than 95.52% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For ISRG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 0.22% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTUITIVE SURGICAL INC are NOW, RTX, ABNB, INTU, and DE.
- Visit ISRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intuitive.com.
ISRG Valuation Summary
- ISRG's price/earnings ratio is 72.3; this is 172.32% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ISRG's price/sales ratio has moved up 10.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ISRG.
ISRG Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 72.71%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.41%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 72.71%.
The table below shows ISRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ISRG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ISRG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83% of graded US stocks.
- ISRG's asset turnover comes in at 0.458 -- ranking 104th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- LMAT, SYK, and KIDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ISRG.
The table below shows ISRG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Company Bio
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. is an American corporation that develops, manufactures, and markets robotic products designed to improve clinical outcomes of patients through minimally invasive surgery, most notably with the da Vinci Surgical System. The company is part of the NASDAQ-100 and S&P 500. As of December 31, 2019, Intuitive Surgical had an installed base of 5,582 da Vinci Surgical Systems, including 3,531 in the U.S., 977 in Europe, 780 in Asia, and 294 in the rest of the world. (Source:Wikipedia)
ISRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISRG Latest Social Stream
View Full ISRG Social Stream
Latest ISRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTUITIVE SURGICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISRG as an investment opportunity.
Baron Funds, an investment management company, released its “Baron Fifth Avenue Growth Fund” third quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. The fund fell 3.5% (Institutional Shares) in the third quarter compared to a 3.1% loss for the Russell 1000 Growth Index and a 3.3% decline for the S&P 500 […]
One area to focus on is companies that generally offer steady earnings growth over time. CRISPR Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CRSP) just reached a huge milestone, and another may be just ahead. The company recently won the world's first authorization for a CRISPR-based gene-editing treatment when the U.K. gave the nod to exa-cel (to be commercialized as Casgevy).
Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) continues to raise optimism among investors, owing to its strength in robotics.
The best robotics stocks are stable investments that expose investors to secular growth.
Buy these robotic stocks now.
ISRG Price Returns
Continue Researching ISRGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Intuitive Surgical Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch