Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ISRG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ISRG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.73% of US stocks.
- ISRG's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ISRG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 20.17% of US stocks).
ISRG Stock Summary
- ISRG has a market capitalization of $89,846,921,489 -- more than approximately 97.71% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for INTUITIVE SURGICAL INC is higher than 93.48% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For ISRG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 0.44% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTUITIVE SURGICAL INC are PYPL, ABNB, NOW, ATVI, and GILD.
- Visit ISRG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intuitive.com.
ISRG Valuation Summary
- ISRG's EV/EBIT ratio is 55.7; this is 743.94% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ISRG's price/sales ratio has gone up 10.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ISRG.
ISRG Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 72.71%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.41%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 72.71%.
The table below shows ISRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ISRG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ISRG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83% of graded US stocks.
- ISRG's asset turnover comes in at 0.458 -- ranking 104th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- LMAT, SYK, and KIDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ISRG.
The table below shows ISRG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ISRG Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ISRG, see our ISRG price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$1,021.80||Average Broker Recommendation||1.62 (Moderate Buy)|
ISRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$255.47||52-week high||$308.97|
|Prev. close||$251.30||52-week low||$180.07|
|Day high||$256.74||Avg. volume||1,715,582|
|50-day MA||$242.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$232.91||Market Cap||89.48B|
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Company Bio
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. is an American corporation that develops, manufactures, and markets robotic products designed to improve clinical outcomes of patients through minimally invasive surgery, most notably with the da Vinci Surgical System. The company is part of the NASDAQ-100 and S&P 500. As of December 31, 2019, Intuitive Surgical had an installed base of 5,582 da Vinci Surgical Systems, including 3,531 in the U.S., 977 in Europe, 780 in Asia, and 294 in the rest of the world. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ISRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISRG Latest Social Stream
View Full ISRG Social Stream
Latest ISRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTUITIVE SURGICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISRG as an investment opportunity.
2 All-Weather Stocks to Buy Without Hesitation Right Now
Despite near-term economic clouds, long-term investors can still find compelling buying opportunities.
Have $2,000? 2 Exceptional Stocks to Buy In a Bear Market
The market has kept investors on a rollercoaster ride over the past year, and the choppy waters may continue for some time to come. No one can predict when smooth waters may be here to stay, particularly given the ongoing economic volatility that's affecting the current investing environment. Here are two such stocks to consider buying in the near future, regardless of whether another full-fledged bear market appears in 2023.
5 Bargain-Basement Stocks to Buy Right Now
Rising inflation has weighed heavily on Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN). Amazon is improving its cost structure, which includes cutting jobs and spending in certain areas. At the same time, Amazon last year increased its investment in the high-growth area of technology infrastructure.
Have $1,500? 2 Explosive Stocks to Add to Your Buy Basket
These healthcare companies are giants in their respective industries, but each has an untapped growth story to explore.
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Gains But Lags Market: What You Should Know
In the latest trading session, Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) closed at $250.76, marking a +0.51% move from the previous day.
ISRG Price Returns
Continue Researching ISRGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Intuitive Surgical Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...