Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG): Price and Financial Metrics
ISRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$284.35||52-week high||$358.07|
|Prev. close||$291.96||52-week low||$180.07|
|Day high||$290.66||Avg. volume||1,698,734|
|50-day MA||$311.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$285.22||Market Cap||99.92B|
ISRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISRG POWR Grades
- ISRG scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ISRG is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ISRG ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
ISRG Stock Summary
- ISRG has a market capitalization of $104,763,423,445 -- more than approximately 97.88% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for INTUITIVE SURGICAL INC is higher than 93.92% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For ISRG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.33% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTUITIVE SURGICAL INC are VIAV, BWB, MCS, BCPC, and ROP.
- ISRG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INTUITIVE SURGICAL INC's official web site, go to www.intuitive.com.
ISRG Valuation Summary
- ISRG's price/sales ratio is 15.7; this is 292.5% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ISRG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 118.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ISRG.
ISRG Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 72.71%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 13.41%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 72.71%.
The table below shows ISRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ISRG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ISRG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83% of graded US stocks.
- ISRG's asset turnover comes in at 0.458 -- ranking 104th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- LMAT, SYK, and KIDS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ISRG.
The table below shows ISRG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Company Bio
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. is an American corporation that develops, manufactures, and markets robotic products designed to improve clinical outcomes of patients through minimally invasive surgery, most notably with the da Vinci Surgical System. The company is part of the NASDAQ-100 and S&P 500. As of December 31, 2019, Intuitive Surgical had an installed base of 5,582 da Vinci Surgical Systems, including 3,531 in the U.S., 977 in Europe, 780 in Asia, and 294 in the rest of the world. (Source:Wikipedia)
ISRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISRG Latest Social Stream
View Full ISRG Social Stream
Latest ISRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTUITIVE SURGICAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISRG as an investment opportunity.
Delving into the financial growth, competitive advantages, and market leadership of Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG)
An in-depth analysis of the intrinsic value of Intuitive Surgical Inc. (ISRG)
Recently, Zacks.com users have been paying close attention to Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG). This makes it worthwhile to examine what the stock has in store.
With 86% ownership of the shares, Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (NASDAQ:ISRG) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Intuitive Surgical's stock price might be vulnerable...
History suggests the market is ready to run higher, but it could also be a false positive that results in a dead-cat bounce.
ISRG Price Returns
Continue Researching ISRGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Intuitive Surgical Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch