Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ISRG POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where ISRG ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ISRG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- ISRG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.1% of US stocks).
ISRG Stock Summary
- Intuitive Surgical Inc's market capitalization of $119,804,460,702 is ahead of 97.78% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ISRG is currently 62.32, higher than 92.65% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For ISRG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Intuitive Surgical Inc are SQ, INTU, TWLO, ADSK, and NOW.
- ISRG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intuitive Surgical Inc's official web site, go to www.intuitive.com.
ISRG Valuation Summary
- ISRG's EV/EBIT ratio is 70.5; this is 140.61% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ISRG's price/earnings ratio has gone up 95.
- ISRG's price/earnings ratio has moved up 95 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ISRG.
ISRG Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 14.54%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -1.16%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 153.99%.
The table below shows ISRG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ISRG's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ISRG has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.02% of graded US stocks.
- ISRG's asset turnover comes in at 0.453 -- ranking 104th of 185 Medical Equipment stocks.
- LMAT, OFIX, and SRTS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ISRG.
The table below shows ISRG's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ISRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$339.80||52-week high||$362.34|
|Prev. close||$336.30||52-week low||$217.67|
|Day high||$341.90||Avg. volume||1,641,102|
|50-day MA||$341.41||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$293.07||Market Cap||121.30B|
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Company Bio
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. is an American corporation that develops, manufactures, and markets robotic products designed to improve clinical outcomes of patients through minimally invasive surgery, most notably with the da Vinci Surgical System. The company is part of the NASDAQ-100 and S&P 500. As of December 31, 2019, Intuitive Surgical had an installed base of 5,582 da Vinci Surgical Systems, including 3,531 in the U.S., 977 in Europe, 780 in Asia, and 294 in the rest of the world. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
ISRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISRG Latest Social Stream
View Full ISRG Social Stream
Latest ISRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intuitive Surgical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISRG as an investment opportunity.
PRECIsE Clinical Study Preliminary Results Favorable for Intuitive’s Ion Endoluminal System for Peripheral Nodule Lung Biopsy
SUNNYVALE, Calif., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intuitive (Nasdaq: ISRG), a global technology leader in minimally invasive care and the pioneer of robotic-assisted surgery, today announced the release of preliminary data from 69 subjects participating in the Prospective, Multi-Center Evaluation of the Clinical Utility (PRECIsE) – a post-market, multi-center clinical trial of its Ion endoluminal system. Use of the Ion system for pulmonary nodule biopsy resulted in an 83% diagnostic yield, wh
Investment Thesis Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) is a medical device company that is best known for its minimally invasive robotic surgery system, da Vinci. They have been the dominant leader in the robotic surgery field and have been growing at an exceptional pace. They are a remarkable company, and an investor...
It's a big reason Tesla is approaching an $800 billion valuation and its stock is up 1,500% in the past two years. Jason Hawthorne (Moderna): When Moderna went public in late 2018, it was the biggest biotech initial public offering in history. The company aimed to use mRNA as "the software of life" to program cells, instructing them to make whatever proteins served the needed function in the body.
In this article, we discuss the 11 best artificial intelligence and robotics stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. Machines are becoming smarter everyday. Even chess professionals […]
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Earnings Expected to Grow: What to Know Ahead of Next Week's Release
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ISRG Price Returns
Continue Researching ISRGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Intuitive Surgical Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch