Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ISRG POWR Grades
- ISRG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.29% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ISRG is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- ISRG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 16.16% of US stocks).
ISRG Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $97,168,431,764, Intuitive Surgical Inc has a greater market value than 97.63% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Intuitive Surgical Inc is higher than 93.15% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For ISRG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.34% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Intuitive Surgical Inc are ZM, MU, AMD, SE, and LRCX.
- ISRG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intuitive Surgical Inc's official web site, go to www.intuitive.com.
ISRG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISRG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$833.38||52-week high||$893.79|
|Prev. close||$820.59||52-week low||$511.19|
|Day high||$839.44||Avg. volume||585,250|
|50-day MA||$783.59||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$749.34||Market Cap||98.68B|
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (ISRG) Company Bio
Intuitive Surgical designs, manufactures and markets da Vinci Surgical Systems and related instruments and accessories, which enable surgeons to perform various surgical procedures, including gynecologic, urologic, general, cardiothoracic, and head and neck surgical procedures. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Sunnyvale, California.
ISRG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISRG Latest Social Stream
View Full ISRG Social Stream
Latest ISRG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intuitive Surgical Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISRG as an investment opportunity.
Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) continues to gain traction from improving adoption of da Vince Surgical System. However, rise in production costs is a woe.
The manager, who launched the T. Rowe Price Blue Chip Growth fund 28 years ago, is retiring. Barron’s caught up with him to chat about the markets, Big Tech, and why free cash flow is his North Star.
In the first quarter of this year, Amazon reported a 44% increase in sales. Perhaps most importantly, sales from the company's key profit driver climbed more than 30% for the first time in a year. Amazon said more and more businesses are opting for help with technology infrastructure -- and that's driving AWS growth.
ASXC stock is an interesting play in the digital surgery space, especially with surgery numbers expected to pick up in the coming months.
In this episode of Rule Breaker Investing, we review 5 Stocks for the Coronavirus, 5 Stocks for the Age of Miracles, and 5 Stocks I Own That You Should, Too. To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center. David Gardner: Last April, the market was in as dark a place as any of us have seen for more than 10 years -- the 35% loss of the S&P 500 in 32 days.
ISRG Price Returns
Continue Researching ISRGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Intuitive Surgical Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Intuitive Surgical Inc (ISRG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch