Innovative Solutions and Support, Inc. (ISSC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ISSC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where ISSC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ISSC is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- ISSC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
ISSC Stock Summary
- For ISSC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.49% of US equities we're observing.
- ISSC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 12.49% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Innovative Solutions & Support Inc's share price is greater than that of just 11.27% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ISSC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GNE, CLFD, DORM, SKY, and JOUT.
- Visit ISSC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to innovative-ss.com.
ISSC Valuation Summary
- ISSC's EV/EBIT ratio is 34.6; this is 44.77% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- ISSC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, ISSC's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ISSC.
ISSC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.62%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 79.21%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 21.2%.
The table below shows ISSC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ISSC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISSC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.01||52-week high||$8.24|
|Prev. close||$7.15||52-week low||$4.97|
|Day high||$7.17||Avg. volume||29,623|
|50-day MA||$6.23||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.38||Market Cap||120.87M|
Innovative Solutions and Support, Inc. (ISSC) Company Bio
Innovative Solutions and Support, Inc., a systems integrator, designs, develops, manufactures, sells, and services flight guidance, auto throttle, and cockpit display systems in the United States and internationally. It offers flat panel display systems that replicates the display of analog or digital displays on one screen and replace existing displays in legacy aircraft, as well as used for security monitoring on-board aircraft and as tactical workstations on military aircraft; and flight management systems that complement the flat panel display system upgrade for commercial air transport aircraft. The company also provides integrated standby units, which incorporate the measurement and display of attitude, altitude, airspeed, and navigation data into a single standby/backup navigation instrument for military, commercial air transport, and corporate/general aviation applications. In addition, it offers digital air data computers that calculate various air data parameters, such as altitude, airspeed, vertical speed, angle of attack, and other information; integrated air data computers and display units, which calculate and convey air data information; altitude displays that convey aircraft altitude measurements; airspeed displays that convey various airspeed measurements; and altitude alerters. Further, the company offers engine and fuel displays that convey information related to fuel and oil levels, and engine activity, including oil and hydraulic pressure and temperature; integrated global navigation systems; ThrustSense, a full regime autothrottle; and utilities management systems. It serves commercial air transport carriers and corporate/general aviation companies, Department of Defense and its commercial contractors, aircraft operators, aircraft modification centers, government agencies, and foreign militaries, as well as original equipment manufacturers. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Exton, Pennsylvania.
ISSC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISSC Latest Social Stream
View Full ISSC Social Stream
Latest ISSC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Innovative Solutions & Support Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISSC as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Innovative Solutions and Support, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ISSC ), then you'll have to...
EXTON, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Innovative Solutions & Support, Inc. (IS&S) (NASDAQ: ISSC) announced today that it is raising delivery rates on its Utilities Management System (UMS) for the Pilatus PC-24 Super Versatile Jet to support rising demand for the aircraft. IS&Ss UMS is standard equipment on every production PC-24. We offer Pilatus congratulations on the success of their remarkable PC-24, the worlds first Super Versatile Jet, IS&S commented. The IS&S Utilities Mana
Before we spend countless hours researching a company, we like to analyze what insiders, hedge funds and billionaire investors think of the stock first. This is a necessary first step in our investment process because our research has shown that the elite investors’ consensus returns have been exceptional. In the following paragraphs, we find out […]
EXTON, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Innovative Solutions & Support (IS&S) (NASDAQ: ISSC) was contracted by a premier on-line retailer for upgrades to its expanding air carrier operation, and is now retrofitting this operators Boeing aircraft with their state-of-the-art Cockpit/IP® Primary Flight/Navigation Flat Panel Display System. Initial orders are for 11 ship sets of the system. IS&S believes the growth trend toward older aircraft being reconfigured for cargo operations will continue,
EXTON, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Innovative Solutions & Support, Inc. (IS&S or the Company) (NASDAQ: ISSC) today announced its financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2021, ended March 31, 2021. For the second quarter of fiscal 2021 the Company reported net sales of $5.1 million compared to $4.8 million in the second quarter a year ago. The Company reported net income of $0.6 million, or $0.04 per share, compared to $0.4 million or $0.03 per share, in the second quarter of fi
ISSC Price Returns
Continue Researching ISSCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Innovative Solutions & Support Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc (ISSC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc (ISSC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Innovative Solutions & Support Inc (ISSC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch