Investar Holding Corporation (ISTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ISTR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ISTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.76% of US stocks.
- ISTR's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 28 days.
- ISTR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 31.79% of US stocks).
ISTR Stock Summary
- ISTR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 92.49% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Investar Holding Corp comes in at -2.01%, a number that bests only 15.57% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Investar Holding Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 25.96%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.62% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ISTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BFST, EFSC, AMNB, EQBK, and AUB.
- Visit ISTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.investarbank.com.
ISTR Valuation Summary
- ISTR's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 125% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 87 months, ISTR's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.3.
- ISTR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 18.4 over the prior 87 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ISTR.
ISTR Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -20%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 52.97%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 76.61%.
The table below shows ISTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ISTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ISTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.51% of graded US stocks.
- ISTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.028 -- ranking 398th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FNWD, ICBK, and GNTY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ISTR.
The table below shows ISTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ISTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.15||52-week high||$23.69|
|Prev. close||$20.63||52-week low||$17.08|
|Day high||$21.44||Avg. volume||17,352|
|50-day MA||$19.49||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$19.73||Market Cap||217.78M|
Investar Holding Corporation (ISTR) Company Bio
Investar Holding Corporation provides various commercial banking products and services for individuals and small to medium-sized businesses in South Louisiana. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
ISTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISTR Latest Social Stream
View Full ISTR Social Stream
Latest ISTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Investar Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISTR as an investment opportunity.
Quite a few insiders invested in Investar Holding Corporation (NASDAQ:ISTR) last year which is positive news for shareholders
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
Investment company Bhz Capital Management, Lp (Current Portfolio) buys Banc of California Inc, Primis Financial Corp, Mid Penn Bancorp Inc, Southern States Bancshares Inc, Columbia Banking System Inc, sells , Wintrust Financial Corp, , , PacWest Bancorp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Bhz Capital Management, Lp.
Investar press release (ISTR): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.56 beats by $0.01.Revenue of $23.15M (+1.4% Y/Y) misses by $0.27M.
Investar (ISTR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.82% and 1.73%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BATON ROUGE, LA / ACCESSWIRE / January 27, 2022 / Investar Holding Corporation ("Investar") (NASDAQ:ISTR), the holding company for Investar Bank, National Association (the "Bank"), today announced financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2021. Investar reported net income of $6.
ISTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|