Investar Holding Corporation (ISTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ISTR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ISTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.42% of US stocks.
- ISTR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- ISTR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 34.96% of US stocks).
ISTR Stock Summary
- ISTR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.53% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.39%, Investar Holding Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.7% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ISTR comes in at 41.06% -- higher than that of 94.14% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ISTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FSBW, BFC, OSBC, PRK, and UBCP.
- ISTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Investar Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.investarbank.com.
ISTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.50||52-week high||$23.45|
|Prev. close||$22.39||52-week low||$10.54|
|Day high||$22.68||Avg. volume||34,437|
|50-day MA||$21.33||Dividend yield||1.24%|
|200-day MA||$16.98||Market Cap||234.29M|
Investar Holding Corporation (ISTR) Company Bio
Investar Holding Corporation provides various commercial banking products and services for individuals and small to medium-sized businesses in South Louisiana. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
ISTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISTR Latest Social Stream
View Full ISTR Social Stream
Latest ISTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Investar Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISTR as an investment opportunity.
Here's Why Shareholders May Want To Be Cautious With Increasing Investar Holding Corporation's (NASDAQ:ISTR) CEO Pay Packet
As many shareholders of Investar Holding Corporation ( NASDAQ:ISTR ) will be aware, they have not made a gain on their...
Investar (ISTR): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.49 beats by $0.03; GAAP EPS of $0.51 beats by $0.06.Revenue of $22M (+19.4% Y/Y) misses by $0.22M.Press Release...
Investar (ISTR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 4.26% and 1.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BATON ROUGE, La., April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Investar Holding Corporation (“Investar”) (NASDAQ:ISTR), the holding company for Investar Bank, National Association (the “Bank”), today announced financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. Investar reported record net income of $5.4 million, or $0.51 per diluted common share, for the first quarter of 2021, compared to $4.5 million, or $0.42 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended December 31, 2020, and $0.6 million, or $0.05 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended March 31, 2020. On a non-GAAP basis, core earnings per diluted common share for the first quarter of 2021 were $0.49 compared to $0.39 for the fourth quarter of 2020 and $0.15 for the first quarter of 2020. Core earnings exclude certain non-oper...
Let's see if Investar Holding (ISTR) stock is a good choice for value-oriented investors right now from multiple angles.
ISTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|