Investar Holding Corporation (ISTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ISTR POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ISTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ISTR is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ISTR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 38.13% of US stocks).
ISTR Stock Summary
- ISTR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.44% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -38.39%, Investar Holding Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 12.39% of about US stocks.
- Investar Holding Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 42.62%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.43% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Investar Holding Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be PRK, OSBC, BFC, FSBW, and UBCP.
- ISTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Investar Holding Corp's official web site, go to www.investarbank.com.
ISTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ISTR's EV/EBIT ratio is 27.78% higher, now standing at 11.5.
- Over the past 86 months, ISTR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 17.5.
- ISTR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 17.5 over the prior 86 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ISTR.
ISTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.17||52-week high||$23.69|
|Prev. close||$22.16||52-week low||$12.40|
|Day high||$22.52||Avg. volume||51,881|
|50-day MA||$22.51||Dividend yield||1.46%|
|200-day MA||$19.45||Market Cap||230.86M|
Investar Holding Corporation (ISTR) Company Bio
Investar Holding Corporation provides various commercial banking products and services for individuals and small to medium-sized businesses in South Louisiana. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
ISTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISTR Latest Social Stream
View Full ISTR Social Stream
Latest ISTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Investar Holding Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISTR as an investment opportunity.
Insider Buying: The Investar Holding Corporation (NASDAQ:ISTR) Independent Director Just Bought 5.5% More Shares
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the Investar Holding Corporation ( NASDAQ:ISTR...
Investar (ISTR): Q2 GAAP EPS of $0.53 misses by $0.02.Revenue of $25.25M (+37.7% Y/Y) beats by $1.14M.Press Release...
Investar (ISTR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -7.02% and 4.50%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BATON ROUGE, LA / ACCESSWIRE / July 22, 2021 / Investar Holding Corporation ("Investar") (NASDAQ:ISTR), the holding company for Investar Bank, National Association (the "Bank"), today announced financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021. Investar reported record net income of $5.
Investar (ISTR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
ISTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|