Investar Holding Corporation (ISTR): Price and Financial Metrics
ISTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.64||52-week high||$22.20|
|Prev. close||$11.01||52-week low||$9.07|
|Day high||$11.67||Avg. volume||25,683|
|50-day MA||$10.50||Dividend yield||3.8%|
|200-day MA||$12.86||Market Cap||113.61M|
ISTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ISTR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where ISTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.59% of US stocks.
- ISTR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- ISTR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
ISTR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 4.52, INVESTAR HOLDING CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 5.72% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- ISTR's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 94.34% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ISTR comes in at 66.94% -- higher than that of 96.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INVESTAR HOLDING CORP are MOFG, BWB, BFST, CBAN, and SMMF.
- ISTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INVESTAR HOLDING CORP's official web site, go to www.investarbank.com.
ISTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, ISTR's price/earnings ratio is 52.63% lower, now standing at 4.5.
- Over the past 114 months, ISTR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 25.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ISTR.
ISTR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -15.25%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 142.28%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 74.49%.
The table below shows ISTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ISTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ISTR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 53.51% of graded US stocks.
- ISTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.028 -- ranking 398th of 428 Banking stocks.
- FNWD, ICBK, and GNTY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ISTR.
The table below shows ISTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Investar Holding Corporation (ISTR) Company Bio
Investar Holding Corporation provides various commercial banking products and services for individuals and small to medium-sized businesses in South Louisiana. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
ISTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ISTR Latest Social Stream
View Full ISTR Social Stream
Latest ISTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INVESTAR HOLDING CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ISTR as an investment opportunity.
With 40% stake, Investar Holding Corporation (NASDAQ:ISTR) seems to have captured institutional investors' interest
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, Investar Holding's stock price might be vulnerable to...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Investar Holding Corp announces Q3 2023 results, highlighting strong credit quality and strategic business decisions
BATON ROUGE, LA / ACCESSWIRE / October 19, 2023 / Investar Holding Corporation ("Investar") (NASDAQ:ISTR), the holding company for Investar Bank, National Association (the "Bank"), today announced financial results for the quarter ended September ...
Investar Holding Corp (NASDAQ:ISTR) recently announced a dividend of $0.1 per share, payable on October 31, 2023, with the ex-dividend date set for September 29, 2023. As investors anticipate this upcoming payment, it's crucial to examine the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. This article, powered by GuruFocus data, provides a comprehensive analysis of Investar Holding Corp's dividend performance and evaluates its sustainability.
ISTR Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|