Itau CorpBanca ADR (ITCB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITCB POWR Grades
- ITCB scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 98.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ITCB is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- ITCB ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 31st percentile.
ITCB Stock Summary
- For ITCB, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.86% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, ITCB has reported earnings growth of 1,734.81%, putting it ahead of 98.9% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for ITCB comes in at -54,316.16% -- higher than that of merely 0.07% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CORPBANCA are KB, EC, KEP, SHG, and METX.
- Visit ITCB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to banco.itau.cl.
ITCB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITCB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.45||52-week high||$3.94|
|Prev. close||$3.43||52-week low||$2.50|
|Day high||$3.47||Avg. volume||10,456|
|50-day MA||$3.25||Dividend yield||3.18%|
|200-day MA||$3.16||Market Cap||1.18B|
Itau CorpBanca ADR (ITCB) Company Bio
Itaú CorpBanca, together with its subsidiaries, provides various commercial and retail banking services in Chile. The company was founded in 1871 and is based in Santiago, Chile.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITCB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITCB Latest Social Stream
View Full ITCB Social Stream
Latest ITCB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CORPBANCA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITCB as an investment opportunity.
SANTIAGO, Chile, Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ITAÚ CORPBANCA (NYSE: ITCB; SSE: ITAUCORP) announced that it filed today a Material Event Notice with the Chilean Commission for the Financial Market reporting that on this date, the settlement and placement of Itaú Corpbanca dematerialized and bearer bonds in the local market, charged to the Line of Bonds registered in the Securities Registry of the CMF, under No. 3/2022. The specific conditions of placement were as follows: - Series “DN” Bonds
SANTIAGO, Chile, Dec. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ITAÚ CORPBANCA (NYSE: ITCB; SSE: ITAUCORP) announced that it filed today a Material Event Notice with the Chilean Commission for the Financial Market reporting that at the ordinary meeting held yesterday, the Board of Directors of Itaú Corpbanca (the “Board”) was informed about the resignation of Mrs. Leila Cristiane Barboza Braga de Melo as director of the Bank, which is effective as of that date. Considering the above, and in accordance with S
Itaú Corpbanca Files Material Event Notice announcing the Summoning to Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting
SANTIAGO, Chile, Nov. 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ITAÚ CORPBANCA (NYSE: ITCB; SSE: ITAUCORP) announced that it filed today a Material Event Notice with the Chilean Commission for the Financial Market reporting on this date, the Board of Directors, in its extraordinary meeting held on this same date, has agreed to summon to an Extraordinary Shareholders’ Meeting (the “Meeting”), on January 19, 2023, at 10:00 a.m., at Avenida Presidente Riesco 5537, 3rd floor, Las Condes, Santiago, which will be
SANTIAGO, Chile, Oct. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ITAÚ CORPBANCA (NYSE: ITCB; SSE: ITAUCORP) announced today its Management Discussion & Analysis Report (“MD&A Report”) for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. For the full MD&A Report, please refer to the following link. https://ir.itau.cl/files/doc_financials/2022/q3/Itau-Corpbanca-3Q22-MD-A.pdf On Wednesday, November 2, 2022, at 11:00 A.M. Santiago time (10:00 A.M. ET), the Company’s management team will host a conference call to discu
SANTIAGO, Chile, Oct. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ITAÚ CORPBANCA (NYSE: ITCB; SSE: ITAUCORP) announced today that it will release its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022, before the market opens in Santiago and in New York on Friday, October 28, 2022. On Wednesday, November 2, 2022, at 11:00 A.M. Santiago time (10:00 A.M. ET), the Company’s management team will host a conference call to discuss the financial results. The call will be hosted by Gabriel Moura, Itaú Corpbanca’s
ITCB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|