Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITCI POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ITCI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 50.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ITCI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- ITCI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.12% of US stocks).
ITCI Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 55.39, Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc has a higher such ratio than 95.37% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.1 for Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc; that's greater than it is for just 8.04% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ITCI's revenue has grown 1,727.36% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.34% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BHVN, MICT, BYRN, BIOC, and EVOK.
- Visit ITCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intracellulartherapies.com.
ITCI Valuation Summary
- ITCI's price/earnings ratio is -11.4; this is 131.23% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 93 months, ITCI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 10363.6.
- Over the past 93 months, ITCI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8923.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITCI.
ITCI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 3187.13%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -46.63%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 96.56%.
The table below shows ITCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ITCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITCI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.89% of graded US stocks.
- ITCI's asset turnover comes in at 0.08 -- ranking 282nd of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BHVN, OCX, and LFVN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ITCI.
The table below shows ITCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ITCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.75||52-week high||$44.80|
|Prev. close||$37.96||52-week low||$22.92|
|Day high||$37.70||Avg. volume||531,040|
|50-day MA||$33.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$34.90||Market Cap||2.99B|
Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) Company Bio
Intra-Cellular Therapies is developing novel drugs for the treatment of neuropsychiatric and neurodegenerative diseases and diseases of the elderly, including Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITCI Latest Social Stream
View Full ITCI Social Stream
Latest ITCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITCI as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, Sept. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ITCI), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapeutics for central nervous system (CNS) disorders, today announced that Sharon Mates, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, is scheduled to present at the 2021 Cantor Virtual Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, September 28, 2021 at 10:40 am ET. The live and archived webcast can be accessed under "Events & Pr
Wasatch Global Investors, an investment management firm, published its “Wasatch Ultra Growth Fund” second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly return of 6.02% was recorded by the fund’s investor class for the Q2 of 2021, beating its benchmark, the Russell 2000 Growth Index, which had a 3.92% […]
Intra-Cellular Therapies Announces Publications Highlighting Beneficial Effects of Phosphodiesterase Type I Inhibition with Lenrispodun (ITI-214) on Cardiovascular Function in Patients with Heart Failure and in Models of Accelerated Aging
Results of Study ITI-214-104 show that lenrispodun, in a Phase 1/2a Study, is well tolerated and acts as an inodilator in patients with heart failure without inducing abnormal heart rhythms (Circulation: Heart Failure; Gilotra, et al, 2021) A novel cellular mechanism has been identified by which lenrispodun promotes cardiomyocyte contraction, offering a potential effective and safer alternative for the treatment of heart failure (Circulation Research; Muller, et al, 2021) In two additional recen
Even when a business is losing money, it's possible for shareholders to make money if they buy a good business at the...
What happened Psychiatric and neurologic drugs developer Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI) was a cold stock this week. After reporting its second-quarter results on Monday, the company's shares sank and to date have not recovered; at Friday's close, they were down by over 13% over the five-day stretch.
ITCI Price Returns