Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITCI POWR Grades
- ITCI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 54.19% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ITCI is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- ITCI ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
ITCI Stock Summary
- ITCI's price/sales ratio is 69.34; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.95% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.13 for Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc; that's greater than it is for only 9.9% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that ITCI's revenue has grown 267.35% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.81% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ITCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SSYS, JAMF, PRLB, ASPN, and AMRS.
- Visit ITCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intracellulartherapies.com.
ITCI Valuation Summary
- ITCI's price/earnings ratio is -11.4; this is 131.23% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 93 months, ITCI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 10363.6.
- Over the past 93 months, ITCI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8923.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITCI.
ITCI Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -45.27%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 386.01%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 96.56%.
The table below shows ITCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ITCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITCI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.25% of graded US stocks.
- ITCI's asset turnover comes in at 0.08 -- ranking 278th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BHVN, OCX, and BTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ITCI.
The table below shows ITCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ITCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$56.96||52-week high||$66.00|
|Prev. close||$58.41||52-week low||$28.40|
|Day high||$58.33||Avg. volume||1,116,673|
|50-day MA||$57.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.22||Market Cap||5.37B|
Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) Company Bio
Intra-Cellular Therapies is developing novel drugs for the treatment of neuropsychiatric and neurodegenerative diseases and diseases of the elderly, including Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITCI Latest Social Stream
View Full ITCI Social Stream
Latest ITCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITCI as an investment opportunity.
Intra-Cellular Therapies to Host Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Financial Results Conference Call and Webcast
NEW YORK, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ITCI), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapeutics for central nervous system (CNS) disorders, today announced that it will host a conference call and live webcast discussion at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, March 1, 2022, to provide a corporate update and discuss details of the Company's financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. To a
Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Expected to Beat Earnings Estimates: What to Know Ahead of Q4 Release
Intra-Cellular (ITCI) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Analysts have provided the following ratings for Intra-Cellular Therapies (NASDAQ: ITCI ) within the last quarter: Bullish Somewhat Bullish Indifferent Somewhat Bearish Bearish Total Ratings 2 2 0 0 0 Last 30D 1 0 0 0 0 1M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 2M Ago 1 2 0 0 0 3M Ago 0 0 0 0 0 These 4 analysts have an average price target of $57.0 versus the current price of Intra-Cellular Therapies at $55.53, implying upside. Below is a summary of how these 4 analysts rated Intra-Cellular Therapies over the past 3 months. The greater the number of bullish ratings, the more positive analysts … Full story available on Benzinga.com
NEW YORK, Feb. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ITCI), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapeutics for central nervous system (CNS) disorders, today announced that Sharon Mates, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, is scheduled to present at the 11th Annual SVB Leerink Global Healthcare Conference on Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 8:40 am ET.
Just because a business does not make any money, does not mean that the stock will go down. For example, biotech and...
ITCI Price Returns