Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITCI POWR Grades
- ITCI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 51.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ITCI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 52 weeks.
- ITCI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 8.84% of US stocks).
ITCI Stock Summary
- ITCI's price/sales ratio is 50.27; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 95.33% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.11 for Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 9.04% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc comes in at 577.46%, a number that bests 98.55% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to ITCI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BIOC, MSGE, CNTG, CYRX, and SRAX.
- Visit ITCI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intracellulartherapies.com.
ITCI Valuation Summary
- ITCI's price/earnings ratio is -11.4; this is 131.23% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 93 months, ITCI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 10363.6.
- Over the past 93 months, ITCI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 8923.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITCI.
ITCI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -44.94%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -40.38%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -27.41%.
The table below shows ITCI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ITCI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITCI has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.25% of graded US stocks.
- ITCI's asset turnover comes in at 0.08 -- ranking 278th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- BHVN, OCX, and BTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ITCI.
The table below shows ITCI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ITCI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITCI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$42.45||52-week high||$47.03|
|Prev. close||$43.56||52-week low||$23.38|
|Day high||$43.78||Avg. volume||514,843|
|50-day MA||$40.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.92||Market Cap||3.46B|
Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc. (ITCI) Company Bio
Intra-Cellular Therapies is developing novel drugs for the treatment of neuropsychiatric and neurodegenerative diseases and diseases of the elderly, including Parkinson's and Alzheimer's disease. The company was founded in 2002 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITCI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITCI Latest Social Stream
View Full ITCI Social Stream
Latest ITCI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intra-Cellular Therapies Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITCI as an investment opportunity.
Joining me on the call today are Dr. Sharon Mates, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; Mark Neumann, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer; Dr. Suresh Durgam, Senior Vice President and Chief Medical Officer; and Larry Hineline, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. As a reminder, during today's call, we will be making certain forward-looking statements.
Intra-Cellular (ITCI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -6.74% and 1.16%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CAPLYTA supplemental new drug applications (sNDAs) for the treatment of bipolar depression are under review by the FDA, with a PDUFA target action date of December 17, 2021. Bipolar depression launch preparations are progressing well; sales force expansion is substantially complete. Total revenues were $22.2 million for the third quarter of 2021, compared to $7.4 million for the same period in the prior year, representing an increase of approximately 200%. CAPLYTA achieved net product revenues o
Nuveen Asset Management LLC lowered its position in Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITCI) by 8.8% in the second quarter, according to its most recent Form 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The fund owned 694,758 shares of the biopharmaceutical companys stock after selling 67,000 shares during the period. Nuveen Asset Management LLCs holdings in 
NEW YORK, Nov. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ITCI), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of therapeutics for central nervous system (CNS) disorders, today announced that it will host a conference call and live webcast discussion at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, November 9, 2021, to provide a corporate update and discuss details of the Company's financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021. To access
ITCI Price Returns