Integer Holdings Corporation (ITGR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITGR POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where ITGR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ITGR is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- ITGR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
ITGR Stock Summary
- ITGR's current price/earnings ratio is 43.06, which is higher than 75.81% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For ITGR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 79.56% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Integer Holdings Corp comes in at -18.58%, a number that bests just 19.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Integer Holdings Corp are MTX, NMIH, AFYA, LEG, and CDE.
- ITGR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Integer Holdings Corp's official web site, go to www.integer.net.
ITGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$89.00||52-week high||$98.93|
|Prev. close||$88.09||52-week low||$54.37|
|Day high||$89.57||Avg. volume||149,936|
|50-day MA||$91.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.15||Market Cap||2.93B|
Integer Holdings Corporation (ITGR) Company Bio
Integer Holdings Corporation is a medical device outsource manufacturer serving the cardiac, neuromodulation, orthopedics, vascular, advanced surgical and power solutions markets.
ITGR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Integer Holdings Corp. To summarize, we found that Integer Holdings Corp ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Integer Holdings Corp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.72 years, is 0.24% -- higher than 61.23% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- ITGR's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 5%; for context, that number is higher than 32.24% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Healthcare), Integer Holdings Corp has a reliance on debt greater than 66.11% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
ITGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITGR Latest Social Stream
View Full ITGR Social Stream
Latest ITGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Integer Holdings Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITGR as an investment opportunity.
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly. On...
Integer (ITGR) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Veeva Systems' (VEEV) fiscal first-quarter results are likely to reflect solid show by its segments and robust product portfolio.
Integer Holdings (ITGR) continues to gain traction from portfolio management.
Despite reporting first-quarter loss, Glaukos' (GKOS) results reflect rise in revenues.
ITGR Price Returns