Integer Holdings Corporation (ITGR): Price and Financial Metrics
ITGR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.31||52-week high||$86.18|
|Prev. close||$82.63||52-week low||$50.05|
|Day high||$84.58||Avg. volume||311,988|
|50-day MA||$79.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$70.87||Market Cap||2.81B|
ITGR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITGR POWR Grades
- ITGR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 89.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ITGR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- ITGR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
ITGR Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 793.26, INTEGER HOLDINGS CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.79% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 39.16, INTEGER HOLDINGS CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 83.42% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for INTEGER HOLDINGS CORP is higher than 82.54% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to INTEGER HOLDINGS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ISSC, HXL, DGII, NTCT, and PRGS.
- Visit ITGR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.integer.net.
ITGR Valuation Summary
- ITGR's price/sales ratio is 1.8; this is 64.71% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ITGR's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITGR.
ITGR Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -31.11%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -25.34%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 89.6%.
The table below shows ITGR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ITGR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITGR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 50.04% of graded US stocks.
- ITGR's asset turnover comes in at 0.5 -- ranking 31st of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- EFOI, AMSC, and EMR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ITGR.
The table below shows ITGR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Integer Holdings Corporation (ITGR) Company Bio
Integer Holdings Corporation is a medical device outsource manufacturer serving the cardiac, neuromodulation, orthopedics, vascular, advanced surgical and power solutions markets.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITGR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITGR Latest Social Stream
View Full ITGR Social Stream
Latest ITGR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTEGER HOLDINGS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITGR as an investment opportunity.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Hologic, Masimo and Integer
Hologic, Masimo and Integer have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
3 Medical Instruments Stocks to Buy Amid Industry Challenges
The Zacks Medical - Instruments industry is growing on rising demand for digital health. HOLX, MASI and ITGR are set to gain the most. Yet, ongoing inflation, in the form of rising freight and raw material costs, is disrupting the trend.
Here’s Why Diamond Hill Small Cap Fund Exited Integer Holdings Corporation (ITGR)
Diamond Hill Capital, an investment management company, released its “Small Cap Fund” first-quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the first quarter, the fund outperformed the Russell 2000 Index and returned 6.31%, compared to the Index’s return of 2.74%. Strength in industrials, energy, and healthcare holdings contributed to […]
Despite lower earnings than five years ago, Integer Holdings (NYSE:ITGR) investors are up 17% since then
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Better yet, you'd...
Integer to Participate in the Bank of America Securities 2023 Healthcare Conference
PLANO, Texas, May 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Integer Holdings Corporation (NYSE: ITGR) today announced participation in the upcoming Bank of America Securities 2023 Healthcare Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. Joseph Dziedzic, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jason Garland, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, are scheduled to present on Wednesday, May 10, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time (8:00 p.m. Eastern Time). Interested parties may access a live or archived webcas
ITGR Price Returns
Continue Researching ITGRWant to see what other sources are saying about Integer Holdings Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Integer Holdings Corp (ITGR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Integer Holdings Corp (ITGR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Integer Holdings Corp (ITGR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...