Iteris, Inc. (ITI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITI POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where ITI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ITI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- ITI's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 21% of US stocks).
ITI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.46, ITERIS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 3.38% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ITERIS INC is higher than it is for about only 20.36% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ITI has reported earnings growth of -2,380.29%, putting it ahead of merely 0.6% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ITERIS INC are LPTH, CVRX, OFIX, XERS, and TKNO.
- ITI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit ITERIS INC's official web site, go to www.iteris.com.
ITI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, ITI's price/sales ratio is 61.54% lower, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 243 months, ITI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 10.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITI.
ITI Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.05%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 31.48%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -62.09%.
The table below shows ITI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ITI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.3% of graded US stocks.
- ITI's asset turnover comes in at 1.008 -- ranking 42nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LITE, QUIK, and SGH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ITI.
The table below shows ITI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ITI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.94||52-week high||$5.78|
|Prev. close||$3.02||52-week low||$2.40|
|Day high||$2.98||Avg. volume||231,345|
|50-day MA||$3.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.16||Market Cap||124.74M|
Iteris, Inc. (ITI) Company Bio
Iteris, Inc. provides intelligent information solutions to the traffic management market worldwide. It operates in three segments: Roadway Sensors, Transportation Systems, and Performance Analytics. The comapny was founded in 1969 and is based in Santa Ana, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITI Latest Social Stream
View Full ITI Social Stream
Latest ITI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ITERIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITI as an investment opportunity.
FAIRFAX, Va., August 25, 2022--Iteris announced that it has been awarded a Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) by the General Services Administration (GSA).
Iteris Selected by Virginia Department of Transportation for Connected and Automated Vehicle Initiative
RICHMOND, Va., August 18, 2022--Iteris awarded a sub-contract by the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) for connected and automated vehicle (CAV) related planning services
New York State Department of Motor Vehicles Awards a Contract for Iteris’ Commercial Vehicle Operations SaaS Solution to Improve Safety and Mobility Statewide
AUSTIN, Texas, August 11, 2022--Iteris has been awarded a new contract by the New York State Department of Motor Vehicles for CVIEWplus software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution.
Good afternoon, everyone, and thank you for participating in today's conference call to discuss Iteris's financial results for 2023 first fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2022. Joining us today are Iteris's president and CEO, Mr. Joe Bergera; our company's CFO, Mr. Iteris is not undertaking an obligation to provide updates to these forward-looking statements in the future.
Iteris (ITI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -120% and 1.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ITI Price Returns