Iteris, Inc. (ITI): Price and Financial Metrics
ITI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.48||52-week high||$4.96|
|Prev. close||$4.39||52-week low||$2.56|
|Day high||$4.55||Avg. volume||95,860|
|50-day MA||$4.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.69||Market Cap||191.63M|
ITI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITI POWR Grades
- ITI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.47% of US stocks.
- ITI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- ITI ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
ITI Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for ITERIS INC is higher than it is for about merely 18.28% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -27.7%, ITERIS INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 11.89% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, ITI has reported earnings growth of 319.64%, putting it ahead of 95.41% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to ITERIS INC are XGN, MYGN, DUOT, BODY, and JFIN.
- Visit ITI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iteris.com.
ITI Valuation Summary
- ITI's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 50% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, ITI's price/earnings ratio has gone down 9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITI.
ITI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -21.09%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 18.89%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -231.83%.
The table below shows ITI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
ITI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.3% of graded US stocks.
- ITI's asset turnover comes in at 1.008 -- ranking 42nd of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- LITE, QUIK, and SGH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with ITI.
The table below shows ITI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ITI Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of ITI, see our ITI price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$9.50||Average Broker Recommendation||1.38 (Strong Buy)|
Iteris, Inc. (ITI) Company Bio
Iteris, Inc. provides intelligent information solutions to the traffic management market worldwide. It operates in three segments: Roadway Sensors, Transportation Systems, and Performance Analytics. The comapny was founded in 1969 and is based in Santa Ana, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITI Latest Social Stream
View Full ITI Social Stream
Latest ITI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about ITERIS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITI as an investment opportunity.
Iteris Announces Date Change for 2023 Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year Conference Call
AUSTIN, Texas, May 31, 2023--Iteris has changed the earnings release date for its fiscal 2023 fourth quarter and full year conference call and webcast to June 13th at 4:30 p.m. ET
Iteris Sets Fiscal Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2023 Conference Call for Thursday, June 1, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. ET
AUSTIN, Texas, May 18, 2023--Iteris will conduct a conference call on Thursday, June 1 at 4:30 p.m. ET to discuss financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and full year.
Iteris to Attend B. Riley Securities 23rd Annual Institutional Investor Conference on May 24, 2023
SANTA ANA, Calif., May 11, 2023--Iteris will participate in the B. Riley Securities 23rd Annual Investor Conference taking place May 24-25, 2023.
Is Iteris (ITI) a Recession-Proof Company?
Liberty Park Capital Management, LLC, a financial management company, released its first quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. Liberty Park Fund rose 7.45%, net of fees, in the first quarter compared to the Russell 2000 Index’s 2.74% return. The long position of the fund gained 6.02% while the short […]
While institutions own 37% of Iteris, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITI), retail investors are its largest shareholders with 53% ownership
Key Insights Significant control over Iteris by retail investors implies that the general public has more power to...
ITI Price Returns
Continue Researching ITIWant to do more research on Iteris Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Iteris Inc (ITI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Iteris Inc (ITI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Iteris Inc (ITI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...