Iteris, Inc. (ITI): Price and Financial Metrics
ITI Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for ITI is currently 1,023.53, higher than 99.43% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- For ITI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 19.56% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Iteris Inc is reporting a growth rate of -233.33%; that's higher than merely 8.36% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Iteris Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ROG, CCF, ISR, PMD, and SPNE.
- Visit ITI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.iteris.com.
ITI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.77||52-week high||$7.81|
|Prev. close||$6.46||52-week low||$3.67|
|Day high||$6.81||Avg. volume||327,521|
|50-day MA||$6.25||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.34||Market Cap||281.91M|
Iteris, Inc. (ITI) Company Bio
Iteris, Inc. provides intelligent information solutions to the traffic management market worldwide. It operates in three segments: Roadway Sensors, Transportation Systems, and Performance Analytics. The comapny was founded in 1969 and is based in Santa Ana, California.
ITI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITI Latest Social Stream
View Full ITI Social Stream
Latest ITI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Iteris Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITI as an investment opportunity.
There has already been a big rally with stocks that are likely to benefit from the Biden infrastructure plan.
HPE vs. ITI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Minnesota Department of Transportation Leverages Iteris’ ClearMobility Cloud for Improved Statewide Mobility
The Minnesota Department of Transportation has launched the first statewide deployment of Iteris’ newly expanded ClearGuide SaaS solution.
Iteris (ITI) received an additional $3.15M in funding for a task order under its indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity ((IDIQ)) contract from the Federal Highway Administration ((FHWA)) for providing continued development, evolution and deployment support for the intelligent transportation systems reference architecture program.The funding is added to an existing 3-year task order...
OC 405 Partners Joint Venture Extends Use of Iteris’ ClearGuide SaaS Solution to Manage Traffic During I-405 Improvement Project
OC 405 Partners Joint Venture is expanding its use of Iteris’ ClearGuide™ solution as part of the I-405 Improvement Project in southern California.
ITI Price Returns