Itamar Medical Ltd. (ITMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
ITMR POWR Grades
- ITMR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 51.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for ITMR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- ITMR's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.16% of US stocks).
ITMR Stock Summary
- ITMR's went public 2.55 years ago, making it older than merely 6.22% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Itamar Medical Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 2,760.54%; that's higher than 99.27% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Itamar Medical Ltd comes in at 98.22%, a number that bests 93.31% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Itamar Medical Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be INTT, MLHR, ASTE, BC, and RFIL.
- Visit ITMR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.itamar-medical.com.
ITMR Valuation Summary
- ITMR's price/sales ratio is 7.4; this is 34.8% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- ITMR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 6 over the prior 30 months.
- ITMR's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.8 over the prior 30 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for ITMR.
ITMR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- ITMR has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 13.16% of graded US stocks.
- ITMR's asset turnover comes in at 0.843 -- ranking 33rd of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows ITMR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
ITMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
ITMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.25||52-week high||$30.46|
|Prev. close||$30.29||52-week low||$16.36|
|Day high||$30.33||Avg. volume||75,330|
|50-day MA||$21.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.33||Market Cap||487.27M|
Itamar Medical Ltd. (ITMR) Company Bio
Itamar Medical Ltd. engages in the research, development, marketing, sale, and leasing of non-invasive medical devices for the cardiology market. The company offers medical devices based on Peripheral Arterial Tone (PAT) signal, which measures changes in the patient's peripheral arterial pulse volumes and various parameters of arterial activities. It provides WatchPAT device, which enables home sleep tests for various sleeping disorders, including obstructive sleep apnea; and Endo PAT device that diagnoses endothelial dysfunction. The company operates in the United States, Canada, Europe, Israel, Japan, the Asia Pacific, and other countries. Itamar Medical Ltd. has a collaboration agreement with SoClean Inc. to offer WatchPAT ONE home sleep apnea test and digital health services through direct-to-consumer channels. The company was formerly known as Itamar Medical (CM) 1997 Ltd. and changed its name to Itamar Medical Ltd. in July 2000. Itamar Medical Ltd. was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Caesarea, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
ITMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
ITMR Latest Social Stream
View Full ITMR Social Stream
Latest ITMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Itamar Medical Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate ITMR as an investment opportunity.
MERGER ALERT – GKSY, ITMR, and GPCO: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Reminds Investors of Investigations Concerning the Mergers of these Companies
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / September 20, 2021 / The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:Levi & Korsinsky, LLP announces that investigations have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies. (NASDAQ:GSKY)Agreement Announcement: September 15, 2021 Transaction Details: Under the terms of the merger, GreenSky stockholders will receive 0.
SHAREHOLDER NOTICE: Brodsky & Smith Announces an Investigation of Itamar Medical Ltd. (Nasdaq - ITMR)
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / September 14, 2021 / Law office of Brodsky & Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Itamar Medical Ltd. ("Itamar Medical" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:ITMR) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law in connection with the agreement to be acquired by ZOLL Medical Corporation.
The weekend has come and gone and that means it's time to get back into investing with a look at Monday's biggest pre-market stock movers.
ZOLL Medical isn't sleeping on the chance to acquire sleep apnea pioneer Itamar.
Itamar Medical was founded in 1997. The company''s founder and chairman, Giora Yaron, named the company after his brother, who died as a soldier during the 1973 Yom Kippur War.
ITMR Price Returns