Inventiva S.A. ADR (IVA): Price and Financial Metrics
IVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.34||52-week high||$6.82|
|Prev. close||$4.46||52-week low||$2.22|
|Day high||$4.51||Avg. volume||51,024|
|50-day MA||$3.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.83||Market Cap||224.61M|
IVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where IVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 64.97% of US stocks.
- IVA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 55 days.
- IVA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 21.69% of US stocks).
IVA Stock Summary
- IVA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.62 -- higher than merely 6.75% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 306.63%, INVENTIVA SA's debt growth rate surpasses 96.01% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for INVENTIVA SA comes in at 208.04%, a number that bests 97.11% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OMGA, PIRS, SYBX, PNT, and CDTX.
- IVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INVENTIVA SA's official web site, go to www.inventivapharma.com.
Inventiva S.A. ADR (IVA) Company Bio
Inventiva SA engages in the development of oral small molecule therapies for the treatment of non-alcoholic steatohepatitis and related diseases. It owns an in-house drug-discovery platform that develops internal oncology and fibrosis discovery pipeline with approaches centred on transcription factors, epigenetics targets, and nuclear receptors. The company was founded by Pierre Broqua and Frédéric Cren on October 27, 2011 and is headquartered in Daix, France.
IVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVA Latest Social Stream
View Full IVA Social Stream
Latest IVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INVENTIVA SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVA as an investment opportunity.
Cash and cash equivalents at €43.8 million, short-term deposits at €0.03 million2, and long-term deposit at €5.0 million3 as of September 30, 2023, compared to €86.7 million, €1.0 million and €0.7 million as of December 31, 2022, respectivelyRevenues of €1.9 million for the first nine months of 2023, compared to €0.1 million for the same period in 2022Estimated cash runway expected to be extended to beginning of Q3 2024 subject to meeting the conditions precedent to the disbursement of the secon
Inventiva announces a late breaker abstract and two additional abstracts on its lead compound, lanifibranor, at the AASLD The Liver Meeting® 2023
The phase II study led by Dr. Kenneth Cusi evaluating lanifibranor in patients with T2D and MASLD was selected as late breaker.Two additional scientific abstracts from the NATIVE Phase IIb clinical trial evaluating lanifibranor for the treatment of patients with NASH have been selected for presentation. The two abstracts show: the correlation between the increase of adiponectin under lanifibranor and the improvement of histological and serum markers of NASH severity both in terms of activity and
Roblox upgraded, Bristol Myers downgraded: Wall Street's top analyst calls
Cash and cash equivalents at €31.2 million, short-term deposits at €0.05 million1, and long-term deposit at €9.3 million2, as of June 30, 2023, compared to €86.7 million, €1.0 million and €0.7 million as of December 31, 2022, respectivelRevenues amounted to €1.9 million for the first half of 2023In August 2023, Inventiva received a financing of approximately €35.7 million from new and existing investors consisting of €30.6 million from a capital increase and €5.1 million issuance of royalty cert
Inventiva and Hepalys Pharma, Inc. announce exclusive licensing agreement to develop and commercialize lanifibranor in Japan and South Korea
Hepalys Pharma, Inc. is a new company created by Catalys Pacific and in which Inventiva has a 30% ownership position. Under the exclusive licensing agreement, Inventiva will receive a $10 million upfront payment, and is eligible to receive up to $ 231 million in clinical, regulatory and commercial milestone payments in addition to tiered royalties from mid double digits to low twenties based on net sales of lanifibranor in Japan and South Korea.Pending regulatory approvals, Hepalys Pharma, Inc.
IVA Price Returns