Intevac, Inc. (IVAC): Price and Financial Metrics
IVAC Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 77.98, Intevac Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.39% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Intevac Inc is higher than 83.45% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Intevac Inc is reporting a growth rate of -225.37%; that's higher than only 6.74% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Intevac Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MRCY, ERII, IPGP, SBBP, and AIRG.
- IVAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intevac Inc's official web site, go to www.intevac.com.
IVAC Stock Price Chart More Charts
IVAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.13||52-week high||$7.68|
|Prev. close||$4.32||52-week low||$3.17|
|Day high||$4.27||Avg. volume||78,041|
|50-day MA||$5.75||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.57||Market Cap||97.30M|
Intevac, Inc. (IVAC) Company Bio
Intevac, Inc. provides vacuum deposition equipment for various thin-film applications, and digital night-vision technologies and products to the defense industry in the United States, Asia, and Europe. It operates through two segments, Thin-film Equipment and Photonics. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Santa Clara, California.