Intevac, Inc. (IVAC): Price and Financial Metrics
IVAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.61||52-week high||$7.54|
|Prev. close||$4.64||52-week low||$4.29|
|Day high||$4.74||Avg. volume||131,192|
|50-day MA||$6.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.92||Market Cap||119.51M|
IVAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVAC POWR Grades
- IVAC scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IVAC is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 154 days.
- IVAC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
IVAC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -33.6%, INTEVAC INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.75% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, IVAC has reported earnings growth of -144.21%, putting it ahead of merely 10.77% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for INTEVAC INC comes in at 60.35%, a number that bests 89.64% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IVAC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KIND, YQ, VLD, TBPH, and LIDR.
- Visit IVAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intevac.com.
IVAC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, IVAC's price/sales ratio is 68.42% higher, now standing at 3.2.
- IVAC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IVAC.
IVAC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 298.61%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.72%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -73.79%.
The table below shows IVAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IVAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IVAC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.48% of graded US stocks.
- IVAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.665 -- ranking 56th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- AGCO, PLOW, and BWXT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IVAC.
The table below shows IVAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IVAC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of IVAC, see our IVAC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$9.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
Intevac, Inc. (IVAC) Company Bio
Intevac, Inc. provides vacuum deposition equipment for various thin-film applications, and digital night-vision technologies and products to the defense industry in the United States, Asia, and Europe. It operates through two segments, Thin-film Equipment and Photonics. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
IVAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVAC Latest Social Stream
View Full IVAC Social Stream
Latest IVAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTEVAC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVAC as an investment opportunity.
The past year for Intevac (NASDAQ:IVAC) investors has not been profitable
Investors can approximate the average market return by buying an index fund. While individual stocks can be big...
Intevac First Quarter 2023 Earnings: Beats Expectations
Intevac ( NASDAQ:IVAC ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$11.5m (up 160% from 1Q 2022). Net...
Intevac (IVAC) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
Intevac (IVAC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.11% and 0.37%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Intevac Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
SANTA CLARA, Calif., May 03, 2023--Intevac, Inc. (Nasdaq: IVAC) today reported financial results for the first quarter ended April 1, 2023.
Intevac to Announce First Quarter 2023 Results on May 3rd
SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 10, 2023--Intevac, Inc. (Nasdaq: IVAC), a leading supplier of thin-film processing systems, will release financial results for its fiscal first quarter 2023 at approximately 1 p.m. PT (4 p.m. ET) on Wednesday, May 3rd, 2023.
IVAC Price Returns
Continue Researching IVACWant to see what other sources are saying about Intevac Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Intevac Inc (IVAC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Intevac Inc (IVAC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Intevac Inc (IVAC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...