Intevac, Inc. (IVAC): Price and Financial Metrics
IVAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.86||52-week high||$7.54|
|Prev. close||$3.72||52-week low||$3.07|
|Day high||$3.89||Avg. volume||134,041|
|50-day MA||$3.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.64||Market Cap||101.80M|
IVAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVAC POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where IVAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.44% of US stocks.
- IVAC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- IVAC ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
IVAC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -57.72%, INTEVAC INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 4.54% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, INTEVAC INC is reporting a growth rate of -138.34%; that's higher than merely 10.3% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IVAC's revenue has grown 180.64% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.89% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTEVAC INC are RFL, OVID, FUV, KIND, and XCUR.
- Visit IVAC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.intevac.com.
IVAC Valuation Summary
- IVAC's EV/EBIT ratio is -4; this is 125.81% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- IVAC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 95.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IVAC.
IVAC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 298.61%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -17.72%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -73.79%.
The table below shows IVAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IVAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IVAC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.48% of graded US stocks.
- IVAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.665 -- ranking 56th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- AGCO, PLOW, and BWXT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IVAC.
The table below shows IVAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Intevac, Inc. (IVAC) Company Bio
Intevac, Inc. provides vacuum deposition equipment for various thin-film applications, and digital night-vision technologies and products to the defense industry in the United States, Asia, and Europe. It operates through two segments, Thin-film Equipment and Photonics. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
IVAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVAC Latest Social Stream
View Full IVAC Social Stream
Latest IVAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTEVAC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVAC as an investment opportunity.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., November 16, 2023--Intevac, Inc. (Nasdaq: IVAC), a leading supplier of thin-film processing systems, today announced management’s participation in the 12th Annual NYC Summit, being held Tuesday, December 12th at Mastro’s New York.
As an investor its worth striving to ensure your overall portfolio beats the market average. But its virtually certain...
Intevac, Inc. (NASDAQ:IVAC) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 1, 2023 Intevac, Inc. beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.06, expectations were $-0.14. Operator: Good day and welcome to Intevac’s Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A brief question-and-answer session will follow the formal […]
Q3 2023 Intevac Inc Earnings Call
Intevac Inc (IVAC) announces financial results for Q3 2023, showing a significant increase in revenue and a decrease in net loss compared to the same period in 2022.
IVAC Price Returns