Intevac, Inc. (IVAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IVAC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IVAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.47% of US stocks.
- IVAC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 45 days.
- IVAC ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
IVAC Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Intevac Inc is higher than 98.82% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Intevac Inc is reporting a growth rate of 882.83%; that's higher than 97.57% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Intevac Inc comes in at -60.62%, a number that bests only 2.5% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Intevac Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AAOI, FUV, GTHX, ACER, and KN.
- IVAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Intevac Inc's official web site, go to www.intevac.com.
IVAC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, IVAC's price/sales ratio is 11.76% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- Over the past 243 months, IVAC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 5.1.
- IVAC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 5.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IVAC.
IVAC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4376.47%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 47.91%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 2.45%.
The table below shows IVAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IVAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IVAC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.48% of graded US stocks.
- IVAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.665 -- ranking 56th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- AGCO, PLOW, and BWXT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IVAC.
The table below shows IVAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IVAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.14||52-week high||$7.16|
|Prev. close||$4.93||52-week low||$3.93|
|Day high||$5.16||Avg. volume||116,956|
|50-day MA||$5.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.03||Market Cap||128.80M|
Intevac, Inc. (IVAC) Company Bio
Intevac, Inc. provides vacuum deposition equipment for various thin-film applications, and digital night-vision technologies and products to the defense industry in the United States, Asia, and Europe. It operates through two segments, Thin-film Equipment and Photonics. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
IVAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVAC Latest Social Stream
View Full IVAC Social Stream
Latest IVAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Intevac Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVAC as an investment opportunity.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., February 16, 2022--Intevac, Inc. (Nasdaq: IVAC), a leading supplier of thin-film processing systems, today announced a multi-year agreement with a leading data storage company to upgrade and refurbish multiple 200 Lean® systems. Valued at over $20 million, this agreement upgrades existing systems in the field, which were delivered by Intevac between 2004 and 2010. This technology upgrade and refurbishment program is expected to be deployed over the 2022 through 2024 timefram
No summary available.
Intevac press release (IVAC): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.29.Revenue of $15.9M (-12.6% Y/Y).
SANTA CLARA, Calif., February 09, 2022--Intevac, Inc. (Nasdaq: IVAC) today reported financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and year ended January 1, 2022.
Intevac, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IVAC ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 16% in the last month. But over...
IVAC Price Returns