Intevac, Inc. (IVAC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IVAC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IVAC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IVAC is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- IVAC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
IVAC Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -26.44%, INTEVAC INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 11.61% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, IVAC has reported earnings growth of -306.47%, putting it ahead of just 5.26% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for INTEVAC INC comes in at -75.24%, a number that bests just 2.09% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to INTEVAC INC are CLXT, MNTS, VNRX, PROF, and VLD.
- IVAC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit INTEVAC INC's official web site, go to www.intevac.com.
IVAC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, IVAC's price/earnings ratio is 71.5% lower, now standing at 5.8.
- Over the past 243 months, IVAC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IVAC.
IVAC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -19.19%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 344.39%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.25%.
The table below shows IVAC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IVAC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IVAC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.48% of graded US stocks.
- IVAC's asset turnover comes in at 0.665 -- ranking 56th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- AGCO, PLOW, and BWXT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IVAC.
The table below shows IVAC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IVAC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVAC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.82||52-week high||$7.07|
|Prev. close||$6.87||52-week low||$4.29|
|Day high||$6.88||Avg. volume||132,483|
|50-day MA||$6.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.28||Market Cap||173.51M|
Intevac, Inc. (IVAC) Company Bio
Intevac, Inc. provides vacuum deposition equipment for various thin-film applications, and digital night-vision technologies and products to the defense industry in the United States, Asia, and Europe. It operates through two segments, Thin-film Equipment and Photonics. The company was founded in 1990 and is based in Santa Clara, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
IVAC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVAC Latest Social Stream
View Full IVAC Social Stream
Latest IVAC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about INTEVAC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVAC as an investment opportunity.
Intevac, Inc. (NASDAQ:IVAC) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 1, 2023 Operator: Hello and welcome to Intevac’s Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2022 Financial Results Conference Call. . As a reminder, this conference is being recorded today, February 1, 2023. It’s now pleasure to turn the call over to Claire McAdams, Investor Relations for Intevac. […]
Intevac (IVAC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 27.78% and 12.59%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SANTA CLARA, Calif., February 01, 2023--Intevac, Inc. (Nasdaq: IVAC) today reported financial results for the fiscal fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2022.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., January 17, 2023--Intevac, Inc. (Nasdaq: IVAC), a leading supplier of thin-film processing systems, will release financial results for its fiscal fourth quarter and full year 2022 at approximately 1 p.m. PT (4 p.m. ET) on Wednesday, February 1st, 2023.
Celebrations may be in order for Intevac, Inc. ( NASDAQ:IVAC ) shareholders, with the analysts delivering a significant...
IVAC Price Returns