Iveda Solutions Inc. (IVDA): Price and Financial Metrics
IVDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.83||52-week high||$2.91|
|Prev. close||$0.85||52-week low||$0.53|
|Day high||$0.85||Avg. volume||364,742|
|50-day MA||$0.73||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.03||Market Cap||13.34M|
IVDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVDA POWR Grades
- IVDA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.25% of US stocks.
- IVDA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 104 days.
- IVDA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.62% of US stocks).
IVDA Stock Summary
- IVEDA SOLUTIONS INC's market capitalization of $14,061,155 is ahead of just 7.52% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -88.71%, IVEDA SOLUTIONS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.61% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that IVDA's revenue has grown 156.14% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.48% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to IVEDA SOLUTIONS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be WEYS, LSF, LSEA, AMTD, and SCX.
- IVDA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IVEDA SOLUTIONS INC's official web site, go to www.iveda.com.
IVDA Valuation Summary
- IVDA's EV/EBIT ratio is -2.3; this is 114.24% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- IVDA's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 172 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IVDA.
Iveda Solutions Inc. (IVDA) Company Bio
Iveda Solutions, Inc. enables cloud video surveillance via its Sentir data and video management platform, utilizing proprietary video streaming and big data storage technology. The firm provides services for telecommunications companies, datacenter operators, ISPs, and cable companies. Its products include IP Video products, IOT Devices & LAN Switches. The company was founded by David Ly in 2003 and is headquartered in Mesa, AZ.
IVDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVDA Latest Social Stream
View Full IVDA Social Stream
Latest IVDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IVEDA SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVDA as an investment opportunity.
Iveda and Movement Interactive Deliver on $200K Contract with an Arizona Independent Living Facility for Veterans
MESA, Ariz., November 14, 2023--Iveda® (NASDAQ:IVDA), the global solution for cloud-based AI, announced today that Movement Interactive, powered by Iveda, has delivered on a $200,000 contract with Waymark Gardens, effectively supporting hundreds of residents aging in place with AI and IoT-enabled telehealth and fall detection technology. By delivering IvedaAI™ appliance hardware and software as well as 150 HIPAA-compliant IvedaCare kits, outfitted with IvedaAI and Iveda’s proprietary IoT-enabled
MESA, Ariz., November 02, 2023--Iveda® (NASDAQ:IVDA), the global solution for cloud-based AI video and sensor technologies, today unveiled the launch of vumastAR™, (pronounced "view master") an AI vision software designed to make day-to-day tasks easier than ever before. Iveda’s next-generation, customizable AI system is compatible with most smart devices––from smartphones and tablets to IP cameras, augmented reality (AR) glasses, and more––taking human skills and ability to the next level throu
In this piece, we will take a look at the 13 best video surveillance and private security stocks to buy. If you want to skip our introduction to the private security and video surveillance industry, then take a look at 5 Best Video Surveillance and Private Security Stocks to Buy. The video surveillance and private […]
MESA, Ariz., October 12, 2023--Iveda® (NASDAQ:IVDA), the global solution for cloud-based AI video and sensor technologies, today unveils IvedaEMS, a new Energy Management System (EMS) that provides critical insights to monitor power consumption. IvedaEMS will enable companies around the globe to vastly improve Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) management for large enterprise level corporations, reducing carbon footprints across operations. Iveda brings this new solution to market having
Maxim Group LLC to Host the Virtual Tech Conference Series: Emerging Growth in A.I., on Tuesday, September 26th & Wednesday, September 27th at 8:00 A.M. ET.
NEW YORK, Sept. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Maxim Group LLC, a full-service investment banking, securities and wealth management firm, and M-Vest, a digital community built for issuers, investors, and thought leaders, present the Virtual Tech Conference Series: Emerging Growth in A.I. The conference will take place on Tuesday, September 26th, & Wednesday, September 27th, 2023, starting at 8:00 a.m. ET. We will be presenting our Virtual Tech Conference Series: Emerging Growth in A.I. The continu
IVDA Price Returns