Iveda Solutions Inc. (IVDA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IVDA Stock Summary
- IVDA has a market capitalization of $17,511,085 -- more than approximately only 7.32% of US stocks.
- IVDA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.42 -- higher than only 4.99% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for IVDA comes in at -77.32% -- higher than that of only 7.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to IVDA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRPO, LEV, RVP, RIBT, and USLM.
- To check out IVEDA SOLUTIONS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001397183.
IVDA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IVDA's price/earnings ratio is 120.68% lower, now standing at -4.9.
- Over the past 164 months, IVDA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IVDA.
IVDA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IVDA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.33||52-week high||$8.64|
|Prev. close||$1.20||52-week low||$0.47|
|Day high||$1.40||Avg. volume||999,171|
|50-day MA||$1.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.99||Market Cap||16.99M|
Iveda Solutions Inc. (IVDA) Company Bio
Iveda Solutions, Inc. enables cloud video surveillance via its Sentir data and video management platform, utilizing proprietary video streaming and big data storage technology. The firm provides services for telecommunications companies, datacenter operators, ISPs, and cable companies. Its products include IP Video products, IOT Devices & LAN Switches. The company was founded by David Ly in 2003 and is headquartered in Mesa, AZ.
Most Popular Stories View All
IVDA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IVDA Latest Social Stream
View Full IVDA Social Stream
Latest IVDA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IVEDA SOLUTIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IVDA as an investment opportunity.
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Wednesday
The biggest pre-market stock movers are making waves on Wednesday with huge gainers and losers worth watching this morning!
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Tuesday
We're starting off the day with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Tuesday morning!
Iveda Inks AI Video Search & IoT Technology Deal With Latin American Firm
Iveda Solutions, Inc (NASDAQ: IVDA) struck a 20-year, exclusive distribution agreement, creating a physical security partnership with Logistica Corporativa Agua Azul, part of the Grupo Desson portfolio, effectively bringing innovative AI video search and IoT technology to the Latin American market. The contract aims to bring in 100 new customer locations annually, to be implemented with recurring revenue streams. Iveda expects to generate a minimum of $44 million throughout the first 20 years of
Iveda Executes Exclusive $44M Distribution Agreement With Premier Latin American Security Firm
Iveda effectively brings AI technology to LATAM through initial security deployment with Grupo Desson Mesa, Arizona, Feb. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Iveda® (NASDAQ:IVDA), the global solution for cloud-based AI video and sensor technologies, today announced a 20-year, exclusive distribution agreement, creating a physical security partnership with Logistica Corporativa Agua Azul––part of the Grupo Desson portfolio––effectively bringing innovative AI video search and IoT technology to the Latin A
Iveda Brings $1M in Smart City Technology to Taiwan
Iveda technology continues to help organizations and municipalities across Taiwan update surveillance infrastructure for enhanced safety and operational efficiency nation-wide Mesa, Arizona, Feb. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Iveda® (NASDAQ:IVDA), the global solution for cloud-based AI video and sensor technologies, today announced $1M in new technology deals with organizations and municipalities across Taiwan. Through contracts with the Taiwan Stock Exchange, Tainan Solar Park, Taipei City Gover
IVDA Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...