Orix Corp Ads (IX): Price and Financial Metrics
IX Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 7.88, Orix Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 7.41% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for IX is currently 0.02, higher than just 0.72% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Orix Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 185.75%, greater than the shareholder yield of 98.37% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Orix Corp are WPP, TXT, GPK, KYOCY, and CX.
- Visit IX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.orix.co.jp.
IX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$84.26||52-week high||$91.38|
|Prev. close||$84.19||52-week low||$53.61|
|Day high||$84.64||Avg. volume||25,514|
|50-day MA||$85.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$72.92||Market Cap||20.60B|
Orix Corp Ads (IX) Company Bio
Orix Corporation provides financial solutions in Japan, the United States, and internationally. It operates through six segments: Corporate Financial Services, Maintenance Leasing, Real Estate, Investment and Operation, Retail, and Overseas Business. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
IX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IX Latest Social Stream
View Full IX Social Stream
Latest IX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Orix Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IX as an investment opportunity.
Network Connex, a Chicago-based provider of mission critical network deployment solutions in fiber optics, data centers, and wireless and video networks, with operations in the United States and Europe, announced today it has acquired Advantage Engineers. Advantage Engineers is based in Columbia, MD, and is a nationwide engineering and design firm bringing innovative solutions to telecommunications infrastructure projects. Advantage Engineers has substantial operations on the East Coast and on the West Coast, where it goes to market through its Synergy brand.
IX vs. MCO: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
This is the largest transaction for IL&FS since the sale of its wind energy assets to Orix.
Peak Utility Services Group (Peak), a nationwide provider of integrated infrastructure services to the natural gas, electric and telecommunication industries, announced today the acquisition of Superior Pipeline Services (SPS), a leading natural gas utility services contractor in Texas. Founded in 2001 and headquartered in Fort Worth, TX, SPS has built long-standing relationships with leading utilities that provide their communities with critical energy needs.
ORIX has now acquired approximately 21.8% of Greenko for a total value of approximately 961 million U.S. dollars
IX Price Returns
Continue Researching IXWant to do more research on Orix Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!