IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (IZEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
IZEA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where IZEA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for IZEA is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 99 days.
- IZEA's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 21.72% of US stocks).
IZEA Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $40,511,305, IZEA WORLDWIDE INC has a greater market value than merely 11.24% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for IZEA WORLDWIDE INC is higher than it is for about only 4.2% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.57%, IZEA WORLDWIDE INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.51% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to IZEA WORLDWIDE INC are CULP, DTEA, NBY, ENG, and SNAX.
- IZEA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit IZEA WORLDWIDE INC's official web site, go to www.izea.com.
IZEA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, IZEA's EV/EBIT ratio is 133.16% lower, now standing at -6.5.
- Over the past 84 months, IZEA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for IZEA.
IZEA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at -32.52%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -6.23%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -51.21%.
The table below shows IZEA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
IZEA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- IZEA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 56.49% of graded US stocks.
- IZEA's asset turnover comes in at 0.358 -- ranking 399th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- SE, SMSI, and SNAP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with IZEA.
The table below shows IZEA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
IZEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
IZEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.65||52-week high||$1.82|
|Prev. close||$0.65||52-week low||$0.49|
|Day high||$0.66||Avg. volume||137,422|
|50-day MA||$0.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.82||Market Cap||40.58M|
IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (IZEA) Company Bio
IZEA Worldwide, Inc. creates and operates online marketplaces that connect marketers and content creators. Its technology solutions enable the management of content workflow, creator search and targeting, bidding, analytics, and payment processing. The company engages creator for influencer marketing campaigns, or to create content for the marketers' use and distribution. It primarily sells influencer marketing and content campaigns through sales team and platforms. The company was formerly known as IZEA, Inc. and changed its name to IZEA Worldwide, Inc. in August 2018. IZEA Worldwide, Inc. was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Winter Park, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
IZEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
IZEA Latest Social Stream
View Full IZEA Social Stream
Latest IZEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about IZEA WORLDWIDE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate IZEA as an investment opportunity.
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at IZEA Worldwide, Inc.'s...
Influencer Marketing Company Releases Adaptive, Next-Gen Influencer Marketing Platform IZEA Launches IZEA® Flex Influencer Marketing Company Releases Adaptive, Next-Gen Influencer Marketing Platform Orlando, Jan. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: IZEA), the premier provider of influencer marketing technology, data, and services for the world’s leading brands, today announced it has launched IZEA Flex, its next-generation, comprehensive influencer marketing platform built
IZEA Announces Q4 2022 Managed Services Bookings of $7.9M IZEA's Managed Service sales personnel generated record Q4 new opportunity pipeline during the quarter Orlando, Florida, Jan. 12, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: IZEA), the premier provider of influencer marketing technology, data, and services for the world’s leading brands, announced today that its Managed Services team secured contract bookings totaling $7.9 million in the fourth quarter of 2022, down from $10.6
There's no doubt that money can be made by owning shares of unprofitable businesses. For example, biotech and mining...
ORLANDO, Fla., Nov. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: IZEA), the premier provider of influencer marketing technology, data, and services for the world’s leading brands, reported its financial and operational results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Q3 2022 Financial Summary Compared to Q3 2021 Total revenue increased 40% to $10.8 million compared to $7.7 millionManaged Services revenue increased 44% to $10.5 million, compared to $7.3 millionSaaS Services a
IZEA Price Returns