Jack In The Box Inc. (JACK): Price and Financial Metrics
JACK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for JACK is -1.56 -- better than just 4.55% of US stocks.
- JACK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.78% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Jack In The Box Inc comes in at -12.09%, a number that bests only 13.78% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Jack In The Box Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GEO, DK, CCO, CXW, and PLYA.
- Visit JACK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jackinthebox.com.
JACK Stock Price Chart More Charts
JACK Price/Volume Stats
Jack In The Box Inc. (JACK) Company Bio
Jack In the Box operates and franchises Jack in the Box quick-service restaurants and Qdoba Mexican Grill fast-casual restaurants in the United States. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in San Diego, California.