Jack in the Box Inc. (JACK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JACK POWR Grades
- JACK scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 72.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for JACK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- JACK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.63% of US stocks).
JACK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for JACK is -1.99 -- better than just 4.24% of US stocks.
- For JACK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.87% of US equities we're observing.
- JACK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.83% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JACK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SIX, CCO, TGI, NCMI, and SALM.
- Visit JACK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jackinthebox.com.
JACK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, JACK's price/sales ratio is 25% higher, now standing at 1.
- JACK's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JACK.
JACK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 2678.06%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at -40.15%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 14.35%.
The table below shows JACK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JACK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JACK has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.27% of graded US stocks.
- JACK's asset turnover comes in at 0.606 -- ranking 36th of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- GTIM, MGM, and LVS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JACK.
The table below shows JACK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JACK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JACK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.04||52-week high||$96.87|
|Prev. close||$68.59||52-week low||$54.80|
|Day high||$69.32||Avg. volume||433,531|
|50-day MA||$79.52||Dividend yield||2.57%|
|200-day MA||$78.21||Market Cap||1.41B|
Jack in the Box Inc. (JACK) Company Bio
Jack In the Box operates and franchises Jack in the Box quick-service restaurants and Qdoba Mexican Grill fast-casual restaurants in the United States. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
JACK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JACK Latest Social Stream
View Full JACK Social Stream
Latest JACK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JACK IN THE BOX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JACK as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, December 01, 2022--Your new favorite holiday is almost here, Jackmas. Unlike that other guy, Jack doesn’t care if you have been naughty or nice this year... he kinda prefers naughty actually. Introducing 24 Days of Jackmas, an epic lineup of food deals inclusive of Taco Tuesdays, Thirsty Thursdays, Fry-days and more exclusively to Jack Pack® rewards members.
Jack in the Box's (JACK) emphasis on digital-focused business bodes well. However, commodity and labor inflation is a concern.
Credit Suisse analyst Lauren Silberman reiterated an Underperform rating on the shares of Jack In The Box (NASDAQ: JACK) and lowered the price target from $84 to $73. The analyst said the company demonstrated solid Q4 same-store sales, including Jack in the Box 4% & Del Taco 5.2%, while unit growth came in below expectations with a total of 29 net closures. JACK guided FY23 EPS to $5.25-5.65 (prior consensus $6.56), with the miss in part driven by an increase in tech investments. The company gui
Jack in the Box's (JACK) fiscal fourth-quarter margins are hurt by a rise in food and packaging costs, wage inflation, higher utilities and maintenance and repair costs.
Companies in The News Are: DKS,ADI,JACK,WMG
JACK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|