Jack In The Box Inc. (JACK): Price and Financial Metrics
JACK Stock Summary
- Jack In The Box Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 4.36% of US listed stocks.
- For JACK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 89.46% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.37 for Jack In The Box Inc; that's greater than it is for only 4.77% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to JACK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GEO, CXW, CNXM, SEM, and GTY.
- Visit JACK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jackinthebox.com.
JACK Stock Price Chart More Charts
JACK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$82.49||52-week high||$93.12|
|Prev. close||$83.61||52-week low||$70.77|
|Day high||$83.75||Avg. volume||417,413|
|50-day MA||$79.70||Dividend yield||1.94%|
|200-day MA||$82.15||Market Cap||1.95B|
Jack In The Box Inc. (JACK) Company Bio
Jack In the Box operates and franchises Jack in the Box quick-service restaurants and Qdoba Mexican Grill fast-casual restaurants in the United States. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in San Diego, California.