Jagged Peak Energy Inc. (JAG): Price and Financial Metrics
JAG Stock Summary
- Jagged Peak Energy Inc's stock had its IPO on January 27, 2017, making it an older stock than merely 8.52% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Jagged Peak Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.94% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Jagged Peak Energy Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,830.32%; that's higher than merely 0.79% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Jagged Peak Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PCG, DPLO, MDR, GME, and RRC.
- JAG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Jagged Peak Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.jaggedpeakenergy.com.
JAG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JAG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.23||52-week high||$11.39|
|Prev. close||$8.39||52-week low||$5.80|
|Day high||$8.35||Avg. volume||7,982,500|
|50-day MA||$7.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.18||Market Cap||1.76B|
Jagged Peak Energy Inc. (JAG) Company Bio
Jagged Peak Energy LLC focuses on the acquisition and development of unconventional oil and associated liquids-rich natural gas reserves in the Southern Delaware Basin in North America. The company was founded in 2013 and is based in Denver, Colorado.