Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JAGX Stock Summary
- JAGX has a market capitalization of $8,733,349 -- more than approximately merely 2.62% of US stocks.
- The volatility of JAGUAR HEALTH INC's share price is greater than that of 99.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for JAGX comes in at -279.58% -- higher than that of merely 1.94% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to JAGUAR HEALTH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be IQ, VREX, BAND, VIAV, and PEAR.
- JAGX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit JAGUAR HEALTH INC's official web site, go to www.jaguar.health.
JAGX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, JAGX's price/sales ratio is 46.34% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- JAGX's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 94 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JAGX.
JAGX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 578.75%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -30.63%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -68.91%.
The table below shows JAGX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
JAGX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- JAGX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 26.4% of graded US stocks.
- JAGX's asset turnover comes in at 0.128 -- ranking 241st of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VYGR, MDVL, and NERV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with JAGX.
The table below shows JAGX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
JAGX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JAGX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.70||52-week high||$66.75|
|Prev. close||$4.51||52-week low||$4.45|
|Day high||$4.77||Avg. volume||433,534|
|50-day MA||$7.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.95||Market Cap||9.08M|
Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX) Company Bio
Jaguar Health, Inc., a commercial-stage pharmaceuticals company, focuses on developing gastrointestinal products for human prescription use and animals worldwide. It operates through two reportable segments, Human Health and Animal Health. The company, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Napo Pharmaceuticals, Inc., focuses on developing and commercializing proprietary human gastrointestinal pharmaceuticals. Its human health product pipelines include crofelemer, which is in Phase III clinical trial for the treatment of cancer therapy-related diarrhea, as well as for the supportive care for inflammatory bowel disease; formulation of crofelemer that is Phase II clinical trial for the treatment of short bowel syndrome, congenital diarrheal disorders, idiopathic/functional diarrhea, and irritable bowel; and SB-300, a second-generation anti-secretory agent for various indications, including cholera. The company's animal health product candidates comprise Canalevia, an animal prescription drug product candidate intended for treatment of chemotherapy-induced diarrhea in dogs; and Equilevia, a non-prescription product for total gut health in equine athletes. In addition, its products include Neonorm Calf and Neonorm Foal. Jaguar Health, Inc. was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
JAGX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JAGX Latest Social Stream
View Full JAGX Social Stream
Latest JAGX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about JAGUAR HEALTH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JAGX as an investment opportunity.
Jaguar Health Announces Completion of Key Milestone in Process of Establishing Indena S.p.A. as a Reliable Approved Crofelemer Manufacturer
Jaguar Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:JAGX) today announced that the required procedure of registering the source of the active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) of crofelemer with the Agenzia Italiana Del Farmaco (AIFA), the Italian Medicines Agency, has been successfully completed. Resultingly, batches of crofelemer API manufactured by Milan, Italy-based Indena S.P.A.
Jaguar Health (JAGX) stock is on the move Monday as investors seek answers to its massive 6,800% gain this morning.
Jaguar Health Announces Establishment of Board of Directors for Newly Formed Joint Venture Magdalena Biosciences
Jaguar Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:JAGX) today announced that the board of directors has been established for Magdalena Biosciences, Inc., the joint venture recently formed by Jaguar and Filament Health Corp. (NEO:FH, OTCQB:FLHLF) to develop novel, natural prescription medicines derived from plants for mental health indications including attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
Jaguar Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:JAGX) ("Jaguar" or the "Company") today announced the voting results of the Company's Special Meeting of Stockholders (the "Special Meeting") held on January 20, 2023 and announced that the Company will effect a reverse stock split of its issued and outstanding voting common stock ("Common Stock"), at an exchange ratio of 1-for-75, on Monday, January 23, 2023 (the "Effective Date") in order to support the Company's compliance
Jaguar Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:JAGX) ("Jaguar" or the "Company") today announced that on Tuesday, January 31, 2023 Lisa Conte, Jaguar's president, founder, and CEO, will present at the virtual Lytham Partners Investor Select Conference.
JAGX Price Returns