JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK): Price and Financial Metrics
JAKK Stock Summary
- Jakks Pacific Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.03% of US listed stocks.
- JAKK's price/sales ratio is 0.06; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 1.95% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 15.29 for Jakks Pacific Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.43% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Jakks Pacific Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PINC, GIGA, LIVE, QSR, and MCEP.
- Visit JAKK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.jakks.com.
JAKK Stock Price Chart More Charts
JAKK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.11||52-week high||$2.12|
|Prev. close||$1.10||52-week low||$0.51|
|Day high||$1.13||Avg. volume||97,719|
|50-day MA||$0.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.87||Market Cap||39.08M|
JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK) Company Bio
JAKKS Pacific Inc. is a designer and marketer of toys and consumer products with a wide range of products that feature popular brands and children's toy licenses. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Malibu, California.