JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
JAKK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where JAKK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.41% of US stocks.
- JAKK's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- JAKK's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.94% of US stocks).
JAKK Stock Summary
- Jakks Pacific Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 0.32% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.16, Jakks Pacific Inc has a higher such ratio than only 1.91% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -153.03 for Jakks Pacific Inc; that's greater than it is for just 0.16% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Jakks Pacific Inc are DMS, CHH, CAR, TEN, and IMTE.
- JAKK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Jakks Pacific Inc's official web site, go to www.jakks.com.
JAKK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, JAKK's EV/EBIT ratio is 278.07% lower, now standing at -33.3.
- JAKK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 40 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, JAKK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 40.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for JAKK.
JAKK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
JAKK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.40||52-week high||$15.37|
|Prev. close||$13.12||52-week low||$3.50|
|Day high||$14.89||Avg. volume||268,688|
|50-day MA||$11.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.81||Market Cap||92.10M|
JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (JAKK) Company Bio
JAKKS Pacific Inc. is a designer and marketer of toys and consumer products with a wide range of products that feature popular brands and children's toy licenses. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Malibu, California.
JAKK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
JAKK Latest Social Stream
View Full JAKK Social Stream
Latest JAKK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Jakks Pacific Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate JAKK as an investment opportunity.
JAKKS Pacific (JAKK) second-quarter 2021 results benefit from higher sales of video games.
Jakks (JAKK) made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen and could be a great choice for investors looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices.
Jakks (JAKK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 77.11% and 22.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SANTA MONICA, Calif., July 28, 2021--JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (NASDAQ: JAKK) today reported financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021.
Mattel's (MAT) second-quarter 2021 top line reflects surge in worldwide gross sales for Dolls, Infant, Toddler, Preschool, Vehicles, Action Figures, Building Sets and Games.
JAKK Price Returns